Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Murder?

Yes 3 100%
No No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 3 ( Red., Mr. Richard, TheXnator )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: ZARP MURDER?!

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596866

Clarky wrote:
(I would love to see you try get a jailbreak server out there, definitely something I'd love to play and help contribute to ;))

wtf clarky I thought you loved me!!!! zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...on-poll?limitstart=0
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596867

Lewis1 wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Coutinroy has suggested and began to develop the jailbreak gamemode and he would just be late to the party.
You think Coutinroy is compatible of owning a jailbreak server? He can't even turn up to the meetings! #7Meetings (I'm losing count man)
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper, TheXnator

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596868

Coutinroy wrote:
Clarky wrote:
(I would love to see you try get a jailbreak server out there, definitely something I'd love to play and help contribute to ;))

wtf clarky I thought you loved me!!!! zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...on-poll?limitstart=0
Look at those votes too, looks like ZARP really does want a Jailbreak server, not a Murder server!
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596869

Clarky wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Coutinroy has suggested and began to develop the jailbreak gamemode and he would just be late to the party.
You think Coutinroy is compatible of owning a jailbreak server? He can't even turn up to the meetings! #7Meetings (I'm losing count man)

In your post you were mentioning what the community wants and looking at the voted they don't mind seeing coutinroy as an owner
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596875

Clarky wrote:
Yeah I get that Murder appears on the most popular Garry's Mod servers, but it's simply what the community doesn't want. Prop Hunt received more Yes votes than No votes, whereas Murder is receiving a lot more No votes than Yes votes which means that we do not want a Murder server, don't have we already have two TTT servers though? Murder is just a more simplified, boring version of TTT.

You are seeing it in the pessimistic way, look at the yes votes ; it has 22 yes votes, which means that at least 22 members of zarp want it.
  • Leopatra
  • Senior Boarder
  • I work hard every motherfuckin' day
  • Thanks received: 266
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596879

Leopatra wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Yeah I get that Murder appears on the most popular Garry's Mod servers, but it's simply what the community doesn't want. Prop Hunt received more Yes votes than No votes, whereas Murder is receiving a lot more No votes than Yes votes which means that we do not want a Murder server, don't have we already have two TTT servers though? Murder is just a more simplified, boring version of TTT.

You are seeing it in the pessimistic way, look at the yes votes ; it has 22 yes votes, which means that at least 22 members of zarp want it.
Your optimism is nice to see, but you need to look at the poll objectively and from a neutral standpoint. 67% of the people who voted on the poll do not support this server opening. That's not very close.
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596884

Leopatra wrote:
Clarky wrote:

And the majority which is more than half people do not want such a server. If you believe that these 22 people that all come from different timezones and who knows if they will even play on the server will keep the server popular then sorry but you are dreaming. Honestly you should listen to the majority. There are players that have been playing on Zarp twice or even 3 times the amount you have. Most people know how things work here and what people are interested in.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596900

On Topic- Focus on the servers you already are staff on, it's getting out of hand
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596904

Leopatra wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Zarp prophunt had 41 Yes votes

and the server has an average of 15 players

15 / 41 = 0.36585365853 ≈ 37% 

this suggestion has 22 yes votes 
22 x 0.36585365853 = 8.04878049 ≈ 8

if we are lucky this server will have 8 average players within the first month, not taking into consideration that most will get bored of it

Women lie, Men lie, but the numbers don't lie
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by el une spodermun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper, Gody

Adressed to TheXnator 6 years 10 months ago #596995

spoder, the average players over the past month will take into account the time before we released, when the server obviously had 0 players on it, so you can't quite use that accurately just yet.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #597015

I don't even know why this thread is still going really. Murder is the same as TTT, just isn't as good. Its apparent we have a very successful TTT server, there is absolutely 0 need for this server.

Xnator, try and focus on your own server, release updates at key times, and aim to improve your sever further. Also I highly doubt you have the time to manage all those servers, considering you are staff on loads. (Just advice)
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking, Roy Harper, Raeker

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #597031

ParaMontana wrote:
Diego wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Murderer is a simple game mode. .

Exactly, thats why everyone got bored of it first time and will get bored of it a second time

then why is the game mode so popular?
what is the avg time that the player plays on the server 10 minutes? 1 hour?
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: el une spodermun

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #597103

Smo wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Diego wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:

Exactly, thats why everyone got bored of it first time and will get bored of it a second time

Before I came to ZARP I played on a murder server alot. I Think I had 14 hours on it or something. It was a pretty bad server when it comes to addons etc. The only reason why I stopped is because I joined ZARP's TTT server and that server had some funny admins and players that I liked playing with meanwhile the murderer server had about 5 VIP's that played there the whole day but never actually talked.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Luki_Guki.

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #597240

Luki_Guki wrote:
Smo wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Diego wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:

Before I came to ZARP I played on a murder server alot. I Think I had 14 hours on it or something. It was a pretty bad server when it comes to addons etc. The only reason why I stopped is because I joined ZARP's TTT server and that server had some funny admins and players that I liked playing with meanwhile the murderer server had about 5 VIP's that played there the whole day but never actually talked.
"14 hours" thats not enough if you want a active server look at ssrp for example most players are recurring players they have over 24 hours. Murder just isn't that gamemode that will make people stay for a long time. It's that type of gamemode you find fun for like 1 hour with your friends then it gets repetitive
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #597244

Smo wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Smo wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Diego wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:

"14 hours" thats not enough if you want a active server look at ssrp for example most players are recurring players they have over 24 hours. Murder just isn't that gamemode that will make people stay for a long time. It's that type of gamemode you find fun for like 1 hour with your friends then it gets repetitive
Like I said, the only reason why I stopped is because I met some nice people in TTT. I we have nice people in our murder server people like me would keep on playing for longer than that.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #597523

Murder is a decent game mode good luck man.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun