Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Murder?

Yes 3 100%
No No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 3 ( Red., Mr. Richard, TheXnator )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: ZARP MURDER?!

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596631

Klaprefot wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Been generally trying to avoid replying to some of the more bullshit replies here, just been watching what I expected go by, but looking through now, this is genuinely a goldmine. I'll be having a little bit of fun in the morning, as there are some replies here (yes, one of the people I am looking at is that alt) that are too easy to turn back, and just too full of bullshit for me to ignore them.

Stay tuned.

help me xnator is scary mom :(

Is that your reaction when you get banned off Prophunt ;)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Login or register to post a reply.

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596633

I personally love Murder, this is an interesting and incredibly fun game mode when enough players are online. Even more than TTT at times.

Still, at the moment, I voted no, and for the following reasons :

- You are already owning a Prophunt server. I played it only once (maybe twice), as I'm not really fan of this game mode. So I can't give an clear and objective opinion on it. Still, I read some complaints about suggestions not being made or implemented. This, coupled with the fact that you are staff on many servers, can't help but give me the feeling that you won't have the time for managing this properly.

-Secondly, Luki and you have been working on a Base Wars server. I tried to inform myself about the whole story behind it. Still, I really think things are going reaaaaally fast. Last week basewars server, today this. It may not be an objective opinion, but it gives me a serious feel of this being rushed. And my opinion is accentuated by the fact that there may be some good ideas in your project, but nothing incredible either.

My opinion might change in the future, but for now, this is my personal and honest feeling about that project.

Thanks for reading, good luck.

Have a nice day :)
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
The following user(s) said Thank You: hamad711

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596634

Let's make a CallOfDuty-Serious RP server instead!
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hey its Alex

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596709

Grand Wizowd wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Dezmond wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
xnator why are you so hungry
Firstly, Can everyone stop with the bullshit about them withdrawing their basewars suggestion and changing it. I've spoken to both Luki and Xnator and the reason they changed was to prevent drama. People need to jump off the band wagon to do with Xnator being powerhungry, like seriously if he has the time and dedication to do it then let him. If the community team feel like who isn't capable then that's their decision to make.
People need to start taking suggestion threads more seriously. I'm sick of people just voting no to spite Xnator. Seriously, it's really not gunna bother him. The thread is to vote on whether Zarp should have a Murder server or not, not a do you like Xnator and Luki poll.
For the people who are saying Murder is a dead gamemode seem to not understand that it's in the top gamemodes on Gmod. I have stated my opinions to Luki and Xnator on how I find the gamemode repetitive and it doesn't appeal to me. It's not everyone's favourite.
If this was anyone elses thread this would be completely different.
Just stop.

Just read this before replying useless comments like that.
I think he meant hungry as in "Like, Scooby Doo, like you wanna go get a burger or something?"
Just a question. If he were to be Power hungry. Would you like to tell me the negative impact of it?
Well here's the most obvious one, I see you like to defend your friend and act like there is no obvious downfalls, that's fine nothing wrong with it.

But when you're power hungry it generally means you're in it for your own good and nobody else, basically everything you do it half assed.
And the negative part is? If a cop is only a cop because of the Money it isn't bad. As long as he doesn't abuse the Power he has. Same goes here.

Also, what would you get with more power? Saying that he wastes his free time to help people out is just for himself is just stupid. Being an administrator and server owner is voluntary work that people do because it's fun. The more jobs he have, the more fun he has.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596712

Chienman wrote:
-Secondly, Luki and you have been working on a Base Wars server. I tried to inform myself about the whole story behind it. Still, I really think things are going reaaaaally fast. Last week basewars server, today this. It may not be an objective opinion, but it gives me a serious feel of this being rushed. And my opinion is accentuated by the fact that there may be some good ideas in your project, but nothing incredible either.
We dropped the Base Wars Project because we wanted Pitt and Dezmond to do creat the server as the Community rather wanted them. So me and Xnator had some time talking and thinking and we just wanted to end all this drama. So we dropped that suggestion and made a new one as we still want a project to work at. It is not rushed but we simply modified our last suggestion to a new suggestion.
I hope you will understand how these kind of things work in the future and if not I could explain to you in TS. I can also tell you the full story of what happened.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Chienman, brenzor9137

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596716

HE'S POWERHUNGRY EVERYBODY RUN
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596725

Here is some advice:

Don't make a server for the sake of making a server make a server that you are passionate about and will enjoy playing and working on because you will find that you wil get bored quite quickly.

Also cut out all the drama and call outs on here. I am talking to everyone not just the haters there is no need to cause drama but please post your opinion and constructive way.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking, Jalu, Clarky, MichaeI, 111111 and 5 more...

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596733

Luki_Guki wrote:
Chienman wrote:
We dropped the Base Wars Project because we wanted Pitt and Dezmond to do creat the server as the Community rather wanted them. So me and Xnator had some time talking and thinking and we just wanted to end all this drama. So we dropped that suggestion and made a new one as we still want a project to work at. It is not rushed but we simply modified our last suggestion to a new suggestion.
I hope you will understand how these kind of things work in the future and if not I could explain to you in TS. I can also tell you the full story of what happened.

Yes, I know that you dropped the idea of the Base Wars server, and I think that's quite honorable from both of you. My concern is about switching from Base Wars to Murder in such a short amount of time.

But indeed, I really don't know how these kind of things actually work, and that's why I stated myself that my opinion might not be objective enough.

So yes, I would appreciate hearing all of this from you in TS, so I can have a clear and just opinion on this. If you have the time of course !
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596765

TheXnator wrote:
Been generally trying to avoid replying to some of the more bullshit replies here, just been watching what I expected go by, but looking through now, this is genuinely a goldmine. I'll be having a little bit of fun in the morning, as there are some replies here (yes, one of the people I am looking at is that alt) that are too easy to turn back, and just too full of bullshit for me to ignore them.

Stay tuned.

Overhyped AF.
But you got your point across... I guess.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: cJazz

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596769

Lewis1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Stay tuned.

Overhyped AF.
But you got your point across... I guess.
ikr I was pretty sad when I came to look
  • cJazz
  • Senior Boarder
  • fanatic egalitarian
  • Thanks received: 148

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596781

Died before and will die again, feel free to waste your time!
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596787

Grand Wizowd wrote:

People said the same about Prop Hunt and that isn't dead.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596789

Annie Montana wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:

People said the same about Prop Hunt and that isn't dead.
Yet.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, MichaeI

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596804

Murder normally is fucking boring imo

That being said when you have a group of 5/6 people drunk and all screaming there heads off at 3am it can be quite fun but if you want something just as good if not better you would play stop is slender as it has the whole chasing fear in it...

Also where is zarp stronghold?!?! one of the best gamemodes :(
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596843

When we had it before no one ever used to go on it so what would make it do the same again?
  • Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Name Changed From MrFluffy
  • Thanks received: 250

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596846

MrFluffy wrote:
When we had it before no one ever used to go on it so what would make it do the same again?

r u high on meth again?
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596859

I disagree with ZARP having a Murder server, and the reason being is because I and many other people clearly are not interested in this game mode as it gets boring after probably a few rounds. Also, the last time ZARP had a Murder server, I heard it died out and got shut down due to it's lack of players.
Studio Banter wrote:
Zarp Murder was bad and had no players. It's a boring gamemode.
el une spodermun wrote:
Murder is a pretty boring game mode, it's fun to play for 1h at max then it gets boring. It's a simple game mode and the server would most likely die
Evilstewie. wrote:

Yeah I get that Murder appears on the most popular Garry's Mod servers, but it's simply what the community doesn't want. Prop Hunt received more Yes votes than No votes, whereas Murder is receiving a lot more No votes than Yes votes which means that we do not want a Murder server, don't have we already have two TTT servers though? Murder is just a more simplified, boring version of TTT.

Xnator, I feel like you are just trying to own more servers for the sake of owning them, nothing else than that. What will be unique about the ZARP's Murder server? Because right now it's just basically what Prop Hunt has, nothing original to keep the playerbase together hence why I feel like the server will just end up dying if this were to ever be accepted (Which it won't, more No votes than yes votes meaning majority of the community do not want this). I agree with Viking in this quote;
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I feel like that this would be very successful to fit with the RTV system of changing game modes and maps and will be a fun experience for all.
Or maybe instead, you could suggest a list of game modes (I would love to see you try get a jailbreak server out there, definitely something I'd love to play and help contribute to ;)) of what the community wants rather than suggesting just a Murder server, for example take a look at this topic and do a poll like this if you wanted to own another server that I hope you'll put dedication towards rather than just let it be out there and do nothing with it.

Teppi wrote:
>Owns dead server
>Suggests second dead server

But i get banned for shitpost.
Prop Hunt is not a dead server for your information, maybe do some research before spitting out bullshit
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking, EiPUS, Jalu, el une spodermun, Roy Harper and 1 more...

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596862

Diego wrote:
I would rather get a Pedobear server with max's face hehe
Had ago at editing the vtf files into Max's face, was really fun to play with friends haha. We love you Max <3

• Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking, EiPUS, el une spodermun, Diego, Roy Harper and 1 more...

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596863

Clarky wrote:
I disagree with ZARP having a Murder server, and the reason being is because I and many other people clearly are not interested in this game mode as it gets boring after probably a few rounds. Also, the last time ZARP had a Murder server, I heard it died out and got shut down due to it's lack of players.
Studio Banter wrote:
Zarp Murder was bad and had no players. It's a boring gamemode.
el une spodermun wrote:
Murder is a pretty boring game mode, it's fun to play for 1h at max then it gets boring. It's a simple game mode and the server would most likely die
Evilstewie. wrote:

Yeah I get that Murder appears on the most popular Garry's Mod servers, but it's simply what the community doesn't want. Prop Hunt received more Yes votes than No votes, whereas Murder is receiving a lot more No votes than Yes votes which means that we do not want a Murder server, don't have we already have two TTT servers though? Murder is just a more simplified, boring version of TTT.

Xnator, I feel like you are just trying to own more servers for the sake of owning them, nothing else than that. What will be unique about the ZARP's Murder server? Because right now it's just basically what Prop Hunt has, nothing original to keep the playerbase together hence why I feel like the server will just end up dying if this were to ever be accepted (Which it won't, more No votes than yes votes meaning majority of the community do not want this). I agree with Viking in this quote;
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I feel like that this would be very successful to fit with the RTV system of changing game modes and maps and will be a fun experience for all.
Or maybe instead, you could suggest a list of game modes (I would love to see you try get a jailbreak server out there, definitely something I'd love to play and help contribute to ;)) of what the community wants rather than suggesting just a Murder server, for example take a look at this topic and do a poll like this if you wanted to own another server that I hope you'll put dedication towards rather than just let it be out there and do nothing with it.

Teppi wrote:
>Owns dead server
>Suggests second dead server

But i get banned for shitpost.
Prop Hunt is not a dead server for your information, maybe do some research before spitting out bullshit

Coutinroy has suggested and began to develop the jailbreak gamemode and he would just be late to the party.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by _Lewis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596865

_Max wrote:
Here is some advice:

Don't make a server for the sake of making a server make a server that you are passionate about and will enjoy playing and working on because you will find that you wil get bored quite quickly.
This is the point I think many of us are trying to make here, not necessarily saying Xnator is "power hungry" (or at least myself and a few others), but rather questioning if this server is something Xnator and Luki are actually passionate about making. The way this is all coming off, at least to me, is their basewars server wasn't well received compared to the other one suggested so they dropped it and said "fuck it let's try Murder".

In my opinion, there should be a new Minigames server put into development for the next few months. Talking with EMP I know he had a few cool ideas for a "lobby" system where you vote on the gamemode and then are connected to a server with that gamemode, or something along those lines. A server like that with all of these smaller round based gamemodes would be much more beneficial to the community than having them all separated into separate servers in my eyes.
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

224 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1