Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Murder?

Yes 3 100%
No No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 3 ( Red., Mr. Richard, TheXnator )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: ZARP MURDER?!

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596108

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Aspect wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Why not make your own gamemode?!
There is no addon which allows you to create a gamemode simply without any coding : )

Well what's so hard about coding? You make it sound like it's any hard

Please fml.

Go back to minecraft

You really don't have a clue

I sure do m9, I could learn coding in no time
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Login or register to post a reply.

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596112

ParaMontana wrote:
Therapist wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
hamad711 wrote:
I disagree that the gamemode is boring and all BUT
you just changed your project from Basewars to Murder in a couple of days which doesnt feel comfortable to hear. I would expect you to ask yourself if you are going to dedicate your time to improve such server and make such gamemode great...
I just can't see it to be honest

he did the same thing from going minecraft to prop hunt. look how that turned out.

as for basewars. Xnator and lukiguki respect that dezmond and pitt have their own wishes to make a base wars server. so they stepped back. Looks like when ever they give what the community wants its not good either.

message to the rest
You guys are all a bunch of hypocrits. You tell him he should pull back from basewars and when he does he gets scolded for making a new suggestions
It's a suggestion, we're criticising, what do you want us to do? Suck our fingers up and accept reality?

Then criticise the suggestion instead calling him power hungry ( general message to any one this applies to)

But he is a powerhungry who doenst have any activity in the servers and still applies for lead team???
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596114

Diego wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Therapist wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
hamad711 wrote:
you just changed your project from Basewars to Murder in a couple of days which doesnt feel comfortable to hear. I would expect you to ask yourself if you are going to dedicate your time to improve such server and make such gamemode great...

he did the same thing from going minecraft to prop hunt. look how that turned out.

as for basewars. Xnator and lukiguki respect that dezmond and pitt have their own wishes to make a base wars server. so they stepped back. Looks like when ever they give what the community wants its not good either.

message to the rest
You guys are all a bunch of hypocrits. You tell him he should pull back from basewars and when he does he gets scolded for making a new suggestions
It's a suggestion, we're criticising, what do you want us to do? Suck our fingers up and accept reality?

Then criticise the suggestion instead calling him power hungry ( general message to any one this applies to)

But he is a powerhungry who doenst have any activity in the servers and still applies for lead team???

i go to all meetings. he has not received a single demotion up till this day for not being active (( unles im mistaken ))
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator, Annie Moonise

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596115

ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
AlphaLyle wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Again?
Didn't ZARP have one before?
True it had been before but got removed
Why?
  • AlphaLyle
  • Gold Boarder
  • |-Alpha-|
  • Thanks received: 281
you were expecting a signature, too bad.

西兰花共同拥有者

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596120

ParaMontana wrote:
Diego wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Therapist wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
hamad711 wrote:

message to the rest

i go to all meetings. he has not received a single demotion up till this day for not being active (( unles im mistaken ))

So a minimum activity demote borderline its enough to become lead team ?!?!
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
~

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596121

ParaMontana wrote:
Therapist wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
hamad711 wrote:

message to the rest

isnt that criticism?
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, Diego

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596126

ParaMontana wrote:
Therapist wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
hamad711 wrote:

message to the rest

Sure,
- Gamemode is not popular and not fun
- Poorly made map suggestion ( Posted 2 times mu_forest)
- Still a concept and not very clear about the ending product
- Rest is copied from his previous server or generic features
- Says it's going to fit to the community, yet no one wants it
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by pigskin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParaMontana, Clarky, el une spodermun

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596129

TheXnator wrote:
Onion wrote:

BRUH

That's how you spell levelling ye fucken nub

Lmao its "leveling"...
  • AlphaLyle
  • Gold Boarder
  • |-Alpha-|
  • Thanks received: 281
you were expecting a signature, too bad.

西兰花共同拥有者

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596134

ParaMontana wrote:
hamad711 wrote:

I understand what you saying but am pretty sure he had more time to think about it (switching from minecraft to prophunt)
all am asking is... please keep thinking about it... i just dont like the idea of switching a whole gamemode and the whole (intention) in the matter of days. I know they have good knowledge about these gamemodes its just that I would expect him to take as much time as he took ( thinking of switching minecraft to PH)

just to make sure am not going at anyone... If murder is going to be a thing...I want it right
  • hamad711
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex. Deathrun SuperAdmin
  • Thanks received: 335

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596135

I feel it wouldn't really hurt to try! If it dies well it died thats the end of that, if it thrives and becomes popular all the better. Good Luck Xnator and Luki!
  • brenzor9137
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex - TTT SA
  • Thanks received: 395
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, TheXnator, Annie Moonise, Raeker

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596137

brenzor9137 wrote:
I feel it wouldn't really hurt to try! If it dies well it died thats the end of that, if it thrives and becomes popular all the better. Good Luck Xnator and Luki!

Na wouldnt really hurt instead the people who got hyped for it looses interest and he gets a bad reputation!
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
~

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596142

If it ever going to get accepted, please don't make the same mistakes as Prophunt at launch
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596145

I would rather get a Pedobear server with max's face hehe
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
~
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111111

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596151

>Owns dead server
>Suggests second dead server

But i get banned for shitpost.
  • El Fugeo Grande
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 35
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, 111111, Diego

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596154

TTT Anyone?
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, Viking, OnionRings, Clarky, Diego and 4 more...

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596158

_Max wrote:
TTT Anyone?
yep murder is just a "copy my homework but change something" type, standalone murder games are better
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596160

I would love to see how you actually are before posting acquisition. I have rarely talked to you and I have never worked with you. Would love to work with you sometime to see how you really are instead of jumping on the band wagon with these guys
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596166

What's next ? Stalker ? :ohmy:
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596167

AlphaLyle wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Onion wrote:

BRUH

That's how you spell levelling ye fucken nub

Lmao its "leveling"...
levelling is typically british whilst leveling is the more american spelling - calm
  • cJazz
  • Senior Boarder
  • fanatic egalitarian
  • Thanks received: 148
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator, hamad711

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596177

Firstly, Can everyone stop with the bullshit about them withdrawing their basewars suggestion and changing it. I've spoken to both Luki and Xnator and the reason they changed was to prevent drama. People need to jump off the band wagon to do with Xnator being powerhungry, like seriously if he has the time and dedication to do it then let him. If the community team feel like who isn't capable then that's their decision to make.
People need to start taking suggestion threads more seriously. I'm sick of people just voting no to spite Xnator. Seriously, it's really not gunna bother him. The thread is to vote on whether Zarp should have a Murder server or not, not a do you like Xnator and Luki poll.
For the people who are saying Murder is a dead gamemode seem to not understand that it's in the top gamemodes on Gmod. I have stated my opinions to Luki and Xnator on how I find the gamemode repetitive and it doesn't appeal to me. It's not everyone's favourite.
If this was anyone elses thread this would be completely different.
Just stop.
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParaMontana, Hey its Alex, Luki_Guki, TheXnator, Annie Moonise and 4 more...
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

259 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf