Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Murder?

Yes 3 100%
No No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 3 ( Red., Mr. Richard, TheXnator )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: ZARP MURDER?!

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596184

Dezmond wrote:
For the people who are saying Murder is a dead gamemode seem to not understand that it's in the top gamemodes on Gmod.

Dude less than 400 players right now
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~
Login or register to post a reply.

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596192

how about you chill a bit lol
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596197

Coutinroy wrote:
Okay, see you in the meeting Cou... Oh
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596198

Coutinroy wrote:

How about you sit the fuck down and chill broski?
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596208

Luki_Guki wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:

• Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The following user(s) said Thank You: hamad711

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596214

Live footage of Xnator working his ass off creating the server!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111111, Diego, Roy Harper, Luki_Guki

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596216

Goodluck I like this gamemode
:plussp:
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596288

TheXnator wrote:

On the server, we will use the taunts system very similar to the one on Prophunt. Murder is a gamemode which tends to have a taunts system in it, and having this system alongside the Web Taunts system used on Prophunt would be a very nice and unique addon for the server.

Taunts will only be useable by the user who is the Murderer, as that will add a challenge aspect for the Murderer to be able to try to drop in little hints of who they are, whilst also having a little bit of fun with the Web Taunts (if they are VIP). We all know how much everyone loves the Web Taunts system on Prophunt. :)

Considering I can and still do run around the server playing racist taunts on Prop hunt, I don't think adding this is the best idea, how about fix the shit on the prop hunt server first
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596292

Sada wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

On the server, we will use the taunts system very similar to the one on Prophunt. Murder is a gamemode which tends to have a taunts system in it, and having this system alongside the Web Taunts system used on Prophunt would be a very nice and unique addon for the server.

Taunts will only be useable by the user who is the Murderer, as that will add a challenge aspect for the Murderer to be able to try to drop in little hints of who they are, whilst also having a little bit of fun with the Web Taunts (if they are VIP). We all know how much everyone loves the Web Taunts system on Prophunt. :)

Considering I can and still do run around the server playing racist taunts on Prop hunt, I don't think adding this is the best idea, how about fix the shit on the prop hunt server first

Removing them all is physically impossible. We can only try to cut it down as best we can, which has been done, however I am going to add a system which will allow us to see if people use racist taunts.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by TheXnator.

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596294

Sada wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

To remove all the racist taunts is imposible. All we can do is to have the filter that Chute made and it only removes 90% of those taunts. We can filter names but not the context.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596295

Coutinroy wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:

Why are you using images of me without my permission?
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious, Roy Harper, hamad711, Chienman

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596297

Luki_Guki wrote:
Sada wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

To remove all the racist taunts is imposible. All we can do is to have the filter that Chute made and it only removes 90% of those taunts. We can filter names but not the context.

Then don't use it?
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596299

Sada wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Sada wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Then don't use it?
What you're saying is like saying "remove chat because you can be racist in chat" we wouldn't remove a good feature just because some people have the mind set to rule break. That is the reason why we have staff Sada.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596307

Here's a suggestion:

Think of an idea which you think the community would like, ask for opinions, work on it then make a suggestion. I want to see that you would be dedicated, as right now it just looks like you're scrambling to make another server just for another owner rank.

Plus, we already had a murder server, and it died. Maybe work on something that you know the community wants such as jailbreak, basewars (your other suggestion which you seem to have given up on) or zombie survival. Work on something that you would enjoy and the community would.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596322

Murder is a popular gamemode. Currently, most of the people who commented about Xnator being power hungry and couldn't "own" a server yet look at Prop Hunt. Xnator made that come and it was apparently a "bad" gamemode.
For everyone that says Murder will die in like an hour of release is basically saying that Murder shouldn't even be in Gmod at all. So everyone is able to know that Xnator and Luki will try their hardest to make Murder a living and working server. It may not have worked in the past but now it comes under a different owner. So it is best to trust Xnator rather than saying he is power hungry yet all Xnator does is try and help out.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, TheXnator, Raeker

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596332

Luki_Guki wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
Personally don't find the gamemode to much.
Your suggestion is lacking mega detail and you need to slow down with this. Making a new suggestion every week is getting out of hand.
First of. What more should he add? Should he make some promises that he can not keep. Murderer is a simple game mode. What is on the suggestion is what every other server has on their Murder server and more. We have more costum stuff that we know we can do. Xnator have been on this Community for almost 9 months now. He's done 4 server suggestions in total now. One of them got accepted and we dropped the basewars concept as we believed that Dezmond and Pitt should have it as that is what the Community wants. Don't see it as we made Another suggestion but instead we eddited the past suggestion and gave it to Pitt and Dezmond.

That was just my personal opinion. If you two feel like you can do this, feel free.
Yous both have more than enough experience.
Good Luck.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, TheXnator, Annie Moonise

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596363

I actually really fucking like murder as a game mode, it's a hilarious and fun game mode to play with your mates at night for a laugh. But you're currently working on prop hunt AND you're suggesting/developing a base wars server. I'd love Zarp to have a murder game mode but I think you need to dedicate your time to prop hunt and make sure that stays as popular as it is.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596366

i think murder is good but can be mixed with TTT server 2 and murder together?
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596371

--Mistake---
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by _Lewis. Reason: Delete this

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596372

Bazaraxe wrote:
But you're currently working on prop hunt AND you're suggesting/developing a base wars server.

Xnator and Luki have dropped out of BW to focus on this sever.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1