Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Murder?

Yes 3 100%
No No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 3 ( Red., Mr. Richard, TheXnator )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: ZARP MURDER?!

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596376

Lewis1 wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
But you're currently working on prop hunt AND you're suggesting/developing a base wars server.

Xnator and Luki have dropped out of BW to focus on this sever.

Fair enough.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Login or register to post a reply.

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596395

xnator why are you so hungry
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596406

Kong Wizowd wrote:
Firstly, Can everyone stop with the bullshit about them withdrawing their basewars suggestion and changing it. I've spoken to both Luki and Xnator and the reason they changed was to prevent drama. People need to jump off the band wagon to do with Xnator being powerhungry, like seriously if he has the time and dedication to do it then let him. If the community team feel like who isn't capable then that's their decision to make.
People need to start taking suggestion threads more seriously. I'm sick of people just voting no to spite Xnator. Seriously, it's really not gunna bother him. The thread is to vote on whether Zarp should have a Murder server or not, not a do you like Xnator and Luki poll.
For the people who are saying Murder is a dead gamemode seem to not understand that it's in the top gamemodes on Gmod. I have stated my opinions to Luki and Xnator on how I find the gamemode repetitive and it doesn't appeal to me. It's not everyone's favourite.
If this was anyone elses thread this would be completely different.
Just stop.

Just read this before replying useless comments like that.
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596408

Dezmond wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
Firstly, Can everyone stop with the bullshit about them withdrawing their basewars suggestion and changing it. I've spoken to both Luki and Xnator and the reason they changed was to prevent drama. People need to jump off the band wagon to do with Xnator being powerhungry, like seriously if he has the time and dedication to do it then let him. If the community team feel like who isn't capable then that's their decision to make.
People need to start taking suggestion threads more seriously. I'm sick of people just voting no to spite Xnator. Seriously, it's really not gunna bother him. The thread is to vote on whether Zarp should have a Murder server or not, not a do you like Xnator and Luki poll.
For the people who are saying Murder is a dead gamemode seem to not understand that it's in the top gamemodes on Gmod. I have stated my opinions to Luki and Xnator on how I find the gamemode repetitive and it doesn't appeal to me. It's not everyone's favourite.
Just stop.

I think he meant hungry as in "Like, Scooby Doo, like you wanna go get a burger or something?"
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596419

Grand Wizowd wrote:
Dezmond wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
Just stop.

I think he meant hungry as in "Like, Scooby Doo, like you wanna go get a burger or something?"
Just a question. If he were to be Power hungry. Would you like to tell me the negative impact of it?
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596421

Luki_Guki wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Dezmond wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
Just stop.

Just a question. If he were to be Power hungry. Would you like to tell me the negative impact of it?
Well here's the most obvious one, I see you like to defend your friend and act like there is no obvious downfalls, that's fine nothing wrong with it.

But when you're power hungry it generally means you're in it for your own good and nobody else, basically everything you do it half assed.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596432

Grand Wizowd wrote:
Dezmond wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
Just stop.

Having this power could be good or bad. The way he has used his power as of yet has worked out for the best of zarp imo and he would do the same with this project.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596433

The most important feature to a game mode is progression system and a goal to reach
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by el une spodermun.

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596477

Well I think the poll speaks by itself
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596480

xnator lad, as much as I like to see that you're passionate about the community, you need to take things a bit slower and do stuff one at a time
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596499

Yes, lets just keep suggesting servers. Best idea ever.. Everyone will play on it. Just code it already
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596508

Been generally trying to avoid replying to some of the more bullshit replies here, just been watching what I expected go by, but looking through now, this is genuinely a goldmine. I'll be having a little bit of fun in the morning, as there are some replies here (yes, one of the people I am looking at is that alt) that are too easy to turn back, and just too full of bullshit for me to ignore them.

Stay tuned.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie Moonise

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596511

TheXnator wrote:
Been generally trying to avoid replying to some of the more bullshit replies here, just been watching what I expected go by, but looking through now, this is genuinely a goldmine. I'll be having a little bit of fun in the morning, as there are some replies here (yes, one of the people I am looking at is that alt) that are too easy to turn back, and just too full of bullshit for me to ignore them.

Stay tuned.

Not sure if I should be excited or scared? xd
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596526

Lewis1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Stay tuned.

definitely excited bc it'll just be some dumb shit that plays out and it will be hilarious to watch
  • cJazz
  • Senior Boarder
  • fanatic egalitarian
  • Thanks received: 148
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111111, Jeppe, _Lewis

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596528

All I wanna know is what Chute voted :3
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596530

cJazz wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Stay tuned.

definitely excited bc it'll just be some dumb shit that plays out and it will be hilarious to watch

VERY Excited. Gonna be hilarious.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596624

The main thing I wanted to reply to got deleted (understandably), so I guess I'll just find some other, slightly less bullshit things to reply to.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Like maybe Murder for example?

Already done that my friend. I would never make a suggestion without at least some of it done, and we basically have all of the bases of everything that has been included here on the server. The main things that need to be done are just edits and bug fixes to various systems. I had already begun to work on Murder as a gamemode in the past, and so I already have quite a bit of the server prepared already.

Unsurprisingly, everything else is pretty much the same thing of me being "powerhungry". I guess I'll just let you sit there with your opinions, but before you try to enforce it, could I see some proof of how I am powerhungry? Enough has already been said on the powerhungry comments by people like Para and Luki (<3), so I guess I can just sit back again and allow this to roll as it will, however constructive criticism is when you point out something I can change, not try to use personal opinions of matters that you haven't even provided any proof of the existence of, other than your own word. When you give criticism, at least make it something that I can actually do something about, because it seems that the personal opinions of me get in the way for a lot of you, and lead you all to put things just calling me powehungry. There are some people that I know why they dislike me, but a lot of people are just jumping on the hype train.

Tell you what, I'll jump on the hype train too.
Xnator stop being so powehungry prophunt is dead and this will die in a few days too.

(On that note, I noticed that someone called Prophunt dead, but I think you'll find that it kind of isn't, and is the 3rd most popular ZARP gamemode, research is helpful before making accusations kids)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Annie Moonise, brenzor9137

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596628

TheXnator wrote:
The main thing I wanted to reply to got deleted (understandably), so I guess I'll just find some other, slightly less bullshit things to reply to.

Already done that my friend. I would never make a suggestion without at least some of it done, and we basically have all of the bases of everything that has been included here on the server. The main things that need to be done are just edits and bug fixes to various systems. I had already begun to work on Murder as a gamemode in the past, and so I already have quite a bit of the server prepared already.

Unsurprisingly, everything else is pretty much the same thing of me being "powerhungry". I guess I'll just let you sit there with your opinions, but before you try to enforce it, could I see some proof of how I am powerhungry? Enough has already been said on the powerhungry comments by people like Para and Luki (<3), so I guess I can just sit back again and allow this to roll as it will, however constructive criticism is when you point out something I can change, not try to use personal opinions of matters that you haven't even provided any proof of the existence of, other than your own word. When you give criticism, at least make it something that I can actually do something about, because it seems that the personal opinions of me get in the way for a lot of you, and lead you all to put things just calling me powehungry. There are some people that I know why they dislike me, but a lot of people are just jumping on the hype train.

Xnator stop being so powehungry prophunt is dead and this will die in a few days too.

(On that note, I noticed that someone called Prophunt dead, but I think you'll find that it kind of isn't, and is the 3rd most popular ZARP gamemode, research is helpful before making accusations kids)

All you do is help out. There is nothing bad about that.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596629

TheXnator wrote:

nice 1 dude who has never played murder before said code this

:Plussp:
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

ZARP MURDER?! 6 years 10 months ago #596630

TheXnator wrote:

Stay tuned.

help me xnator is scary mom :(
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2023
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun