Use of this site or any of our services constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. ZARP Gaming ("ZARP") reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Copyright and Trade Marks
The content contained within this site is for personal use only. All text, graphics, selection and arrangement thereof and all materials on this website are the copyright of ZARP or its content providers. Unauthorised use of the content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. None of the content may be resold or redistributed without our prior written consent. ZARP Gaming is operated in conjunction with the Friendly Players community and holds rights and appropriate licenses to use their content.
This website contains links to other websites operated by third parties over whom we have no control. Such links are provided for your convenience only and ZARP accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the content or use of other websites.
Anyone of any age is welcome in the ZARP community. We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any part of the ZARP community. Never reveal your password to anyone, ZARP administration staff will never ask for your password.
Legal Requirements of Members
You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in the ZARP community. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Contributing material to the ZARP community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to submit to or share with the ZARP community only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of ZARP or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
ZARP may wish to send you site related news from time to time to your email address you registered your account with, you can stop receiving these emails by requesting an account closure. You may not create alternate accounts to use the site with unless given express permission from ZARP Gaming.
In order to protect you and all our users ZARP may send details about your account to one of our trusted third parties to verify if it is linked to known spammers or malicious computer servers.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, discussion about users who have a terms of service violation ban, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be contributing to ZARP or using our services.
- No spoilers: material which contains information about new releases or planned events which hasn't been revealed to the public is not allowed to be posted without permission first.
- No promotion of non-ZARP services: Promotion of competing communities is not allowed. This includes streaming other competing communities.
- No impersonation.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- Deliberate misuse of the forum or any of ZARP's services is not allowed.
- If your account is banned for deliberate misuse, spam or illegal activity your details may be sent to one of our trusted third parties who will manage reports to ISPs and authorities on our behalf.
Neither ZARP nor Friendly Players makes any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site