Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] New rdm rule suggestion

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258057

Have it be considered RDM to single out and kill a twice confirmed innocent with 4 people standing near a pile of bodies with a single unidentified body among them, in a sort of common sense rule, as it should be quite clear that the person being shot is not a traitor, especially from the POV of someone who has played on the server for a long time.

Pros: Less forum posts by me if the rule is added
Cons: Less forum posts by me if the rule is added
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258059

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258061

Who are you btw?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258062

why are you so mad about a virtual telling off lmao
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Pengu_

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258064

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Who are you btw?
Someone who doesn't see much reason to argue with someone who unironically argued that staff should never be punished. That's the reason I dismissed Guki's comment. Is there a problem with this?

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258065

Chespin wrote:
Do you not think there is a problem with me being killed like that and it not being considered rdm? If you don't think there is a problem with it, we will just have to agree to disagree.

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258067

The Festive Potato wrote:
Chespin wrote:
Do you not think there is a problem with me being killed like that and it not being considered rdm? If you don't think there is a problem with it, we will just have to agree to disagree.
no, bc it's not rdm, id the body next time :)
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258068

Hey man! It seems that you have used the wrong template. Use this one instead TEMPLATE

Like I told you before, you're always free to add me on Discord if you want to start being able to think properly. I gave you my discord name in your prevous post, so add me any time you want help.

I can also give you some numbers to any local danish psychologists just hit me up, it seems like you need one for the trauma you have experienced.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258069

Luki_Guki wrote:
Hey man! It seems that you have used the wrong template. Use this one instead TEMPLATE

Like I told you before, you're always free to add me on Discord if you want to start being able to think properly. I gave you my discord name in your prevous post, so add me any time you want help.

I can also give you some numbers to any local danish psychologists just hit me up, it seems like you need one for the trauma you have experienced.
Chespin wrote:
Chespin wrote:
no, bc it's not rdm, id the body next time :)

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258073

Your situation is very stupid and I agree with you on that. Sure it is text book T-baiting but rules are meant to be used as guidance, not as mindless to the point procedure. You were confirmed innocent twice, so why would another kill the confirmed if they themselves were innocent?

However this badgering won't make your cause any favourable.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Studio Banter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258076

Studio Banter wrote:
Your situation is very stupid and I agree with you on that. Sure it is text book T-baiting but rules are meant to be used as guidance, not as mindless to the point procedure. You were confirmed innocent twice, so why would another kill the confirmed if they themselves were innocent?

Studio is absolutely right, me and Potato are currently talking about this and I hope we'll come to an agreement
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258077

Luki_Guki wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

Studio is absolutely right, me and Potato are currently talking about this and I hope we'll come to an agreement
This aged poorly very quickly.

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258085

If you want to suggest a rule change please use the correct template. However if your point is to argue the fact that your report was denied this ain't the right title nor place. Please contact a lead team member or community manager to discuss this.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258086

Kurze wrote:
If you want to suggest a rule change please use the correct template. However if your point is to argue the fact that your report was denied this ain't the right title nor place. Please contact a lead team member or community manager to discuss this.
Theres nothing really lost from not using the template, and I am suggesting that doing this should be considered RDM, nothing to do with the report, I only linked it for context. The rule can easily be formulated as something like "Use common sense when dealing with confirmed innocents" or something of that nature.

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258095

I'll give you 24 hours to use the correct template as provided by Luki or this will be locked!

I'd recommend actually writing out an example of what the rule should be rather than a vague idea so that people know exactly what it is that you want added!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by TheXnator.

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258223

Kurze wrote:
Theres nothing really lost from not using the template, and I am suggesting that doing this should be considered RDM, nothing to do with the report, I only linked it for context. The rule can easily be formulated as something like "Use common sense when dealing with confirmed innocents" or something of that nature.

*Expecting TTT players to have, or even know what common sense is*
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258237

The rule is you’re not allowed to ignore unidentified bodies, so if you didn’t try and go for them then someone who hasn’t seen that you’re proven may see that as a traitorous play
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258238

Kyber wrote:
The rule is you’re not allowed to ignore unidentified bodies, so if you didn’t try and go for them then someone who hasn’t seen that you’re proven may see that as a traitorous play

I could use your logic and then say that killing a confirmed innocent is traitor baiting and a traitorous play.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258241

Studio Banter wrote:
Kyber wrote:

I could use your logic and then say that killing a confirmed innocent is traitor baiting and a traitorous play.
Yes, however there can always be a reason to kill them, such as them shooting you first, which would mean you are not committing a traitorous act. Yes he shouldn’t be killed if he’s confirmed, but I’m saying if someone new joins and doesn’t understand you’re proven or they haven’t paid attention to the game and sees you commit a traitorous act then you could be killed for it. Also by ‘confirmed twice’ I’m guessing this is from traitors as you would just say you have been tested innocent, so if the person hadn’t been tested then your point would be invalid as there is still a shadow of a doubt that the person could be a traitor
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] New rdm rule suggestion 3 years 8 months ago #1258250

Studio Banter wrote:
Kyber wrote:

when this happens handling staff should say too bad for the reporter and reported because there will never be perfect rules to make a perfect gameplay .. alot of suspicion and kosable scenarios that rules wont be able to cover , imo the dude should've used his brain and not kill him but if he did? So what move on. I do not think adding / editing rules will help , it will add more problems .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun