Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Report for RDM on

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257816

Staff Member(s) Name: An12854

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: I got tested by a detective and was called out as innocent in chat. I called out a kos on a traitor who got killed and id'ed. I was near a pile of bodies with around 4 other people. I had repeated in mic that I was confirmed. In this pile of body, there was 1 unidentified body. An shot me despite being confirmed for this. Is this acceptable behavior to you? Getting off on killing confirmed innocents based on technicalities? Not to mention, there were several other people around that An did nothing about. If you don't see a problem with this then your rules suck extreme ass. If you can kill confirmed innocents on technicalities without consequence, that's dumb as hell.

What server(s) was this on?: TTT 24/7 minecraft

Evidence: None, hopefully they admit it, because why would I record 24/7?
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257818

you gonna need proof to prove that if an did RDM you.
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257819

God dammit Ross wrote:
Thank you for this incredibly thought out and professional response. Really changed my perspective, legend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, redacted, Chespin

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257820

I'll handle this.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257821

God dammit Ross wrote:
In honor of this legendary response, all future posts made by me will be done with the same style and with the same level of grammar

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257822

The Festive Potato wrote:
You can get software that runs in the background and uses very little cpu and memory that constantly records in the background which you can set to a hotkey which clips the past 90seconds or whatever you set it to. Really useful for these kind of situations
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257823

Maddox wrote:
You can get software that runs in the background and uses very little cpu and memory that constantly records in the background which you can set to a hotkey which clips the past 90seconds or whatever you set it to. Really useful for these kind of situations

Can you recommend me some?
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257824

Maddox wrote:

Thank will do future me dedicated to server server get prove proof thanks

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257825

Insanity wrote:
Maddox wrote:

Can you recommend me some?
Obs has a mode called “replay buffer” but shadow play is better quality imo
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257826

Maddox wrote:

Thank will do future me dedicated to server server get prove proof thanks
There is no need for such an abysmal attitude when people are just trying to help you out
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007, God dammit Ross, maddox, PrincessPeach

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257828

Armarni4 wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
In honor of this legendary response, all future posts made by me will be done with the same style and with the same level of grammar
You being rude to staff isn't a good look and isn't gonna help your case please provide videos/screenshots
I have none. I have already admitted as much. Am I not allowed to report without proof? Can I not expect that moderators will admit to things they have done, or is that too high of a standard to hold them to?

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257830

Armarni4 wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
You being rude to staff isn't a good look and isn't gonna help your case please provide videos/screenshots
I have none. I have already admitted as much. Am I not allowed to report without proof? Can I not expect that moderators will admit to things they have done, or is that too high of a standard to hold them to?
You're allowed to but the only thing that can happen then is to wait for him to respond as you have no proof. They're trying to help you, mattors is currently handling this and he'll talk to an
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257832

Armarni4 wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

You are very clearly missing the point. You are welcome to make a report abuse without proof, you were simply told that it isn't necessary to record 24/7 with software like NVidia Shadowplay and mentioned OBS.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257833

free up the festive potato
:plussp:
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257834

Luki_Guki wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
You're allowed to but the only thing that can happen then is to wait for him to respond as you have no proof. They're trying to help you, mattors is currently handling this and he'll talk to an
Why should I assume that they are trying to help? Mellow took everything I said as truth and still didn't think there was a problem, as he decided not to punish An in anyway at all. That's not exactly very promising, and in the past when I reported someone for getting falsely slayed, they admitted that they were at fault but they weren't punished. I got nothing out of reporting them. I don't exactly have much respect for this servers moderation.

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257836

Luki_Guki wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
Why should I assume that they are trying to help? Mellow took everything I said as truth and still didn't think there was a problem, as he decided not to punish An in anyway at all. That's not exactly very promising, and in the past when I reported someone for getting falsely slayed, they admitted that they were at fault but they weren't punished. I got nothing out of reporting them. I don't exactly have much respect for this servers moderation.

Staff never punish other staff. If you want a staff reported, you do it like you did here on the forums or contact a lead team member about it. I don't understand why you're assuming you're in the right so fast, as it seems there were 2 staff members already that didn't consider what you're accusing An of doing a rulebreak.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257837

Davidov007 wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

You are very clearly missing the point. You are welcome to make a report abuse without proof, you were simply told that it isn't necessary to record 24/7 with software like NVidia Shadowplay and mentioned OBS.
I wasn't mocking the guy making the suggesting, I was mocking the grammar of the Admin who first responded. I think YOU missed the point.

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257839

Davidov007 wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

I wasn't mocking the guy making the suggesting, I was mocking the grammar of the Admin who first responded. I think YOU missed the point.

When exactly did I ever mention "mocking"
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257840

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Why dhould you assume that these people are trying to help you? Well you don't instantly assume that everyone is against you. That's a really bad way of viewing life man, not good at all.

Mellow is in no position to punnish another staff member, especially if they're the same rank. This is handled by Super Admins+ as they have a way better understanding of the rules than moderators. So even if he'd agree with you, he couldn't have done anything. Your previous report 2 years ago technically got accepted as the staff member got spoken to but Cranky denied it for some reason I don't know.

To add on that like what we spoke about previously on the server. To punnish a player for rule breaks is to make the user stop breaking that rule. Sometimes we don't have to punnish users if they understand the rule after you've spoken to them so no punnishment is required. The same goes for staff, if a lead team meber talks to a staff member and the staff understands that what he did wrong was wrong and will stop, there's no reason to punnish him.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay

[TTT] Report for RDM on 3 years 9 months ago #1257841

Davidov007 wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:

They can just check the LOGS btw not that big of a deal . Also i do believe him , why else would he report? An has to admit or else he will be exposed and the consequences then wont be merciful.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40