Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128725

Richard Wright wrote:
CeeZee and LonelyDodo, i suggest you both take this discussion (argument) to Steam/Discord/TeamSpeak or whatever, I'll be removing any further non-related, unhelpful replies from this thread. Thanks!
I mean the discussion isn’t in breach of TOU and could easily be helpful in helping others make up their mind. As long as the debates are civil this is a perfect place for them.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1430
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128763

From what I hear and from reading what he posts he hasn't changed from what he was .
Also CeeZee or whatever your name is , putting your text centered and in pink doesn't make you an intellectual .
Haven't personally met you , but from what I can read on these forums , you talk a lot of shit on topics you have no idea of lol .
Thx Liberal

Also I guess I have an opinion on this … cause I was staff when owl situation was happening .
You haven't been there to compare anything yet you talk like you were his personal advisor
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber, LonelyDodo

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128781

Longshot wrote:
you talk a lot of shit on topics you have no idea of lol .

You haven't been there to compare anything yet you talk like you were his personal advisor
I'm literally trying to stop people from doing this, no idea how you got the opposite from this lmao
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl, Reversed

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128860

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
From most of the responses above, It's hard to tell whether this app was real or just a troll.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by .uzi. Reason: If you’re gonna quote the whole app, use spoilers.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128878

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Steam Name: TheFierceOwl

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/TheFierceOwl/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102183427

Link to game tracker: www.gametracker.com/player/TheFierceOwl/...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when an innocent kills a Traitor or Innocent for no reason at all or Traitor killing Traitor .
Example : A traitor who didn't fire a bullet or kill anyone / enter T room , got killed . That's RDM

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1. Detective placing Health Station and warning about using it 3 times to a player.
Example: A detective placed a Health Station and a player came and healed up , the detective warns 1/2/3 and he still is using it , he can KOS
2.Throwing random nade.
Example: an Innocent / Traitor throws a discombob in T tester , Is a KOS
3.Detective being damaged by another player.
Example: Detective being shot by Innocent or Traitor in both cases, Its a KOS.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1. Throwing Smoke Nades.
Example: An Innocent throwing a smoke grenade off tower in tester and someone KOS'ed the player , Its UNacceptable / False
2. Kosing based on playermodel's.
Example: Traitor was hiding and put on a disguiser and entered T room and went out and someone kosed a playermodel and said " Kos the (playermodel) ! " . This is unacceptable / false.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words): Yep , wont stop till i get it ! So do yourself a favor and accept me! Im currently on a small gap between exams 2 weeks , where my activity will go Up! I Hope you can Forgive me for the nonsense i did back then . I really dont respect myself thinking about it and i shouldnt have become that salty . Im Sorry , i was really childish and idk if i changed or not , but sure my behavior did . ( Im very very very very pleased that it wasnt attitude or behavior and that you guys actually think ive changed , i couldnt agree more that my activity sucks , im improving it and im sure you will like it by the end of the 2 weeks , Thanks a lot ! Im actually really really grateful for the reason i got rejected for which is common sense , Thanks a lot Lead team <3
From most of the responses above, It's hard to tell whether this app was real or just a troll.
Normal application until everyone feels sorry for everyone and that im the bad guy at the end because someone cares about chernoybl and i fucking dont . xD what a meme i agree with richard to remove all the drama, i doubt dodo will continue talking anyways if it isnt on forums catching anymore attention .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128883

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

Link to game tracker: www.gametracker.com/player/TheFierceOwl/...arpgaming.com:27017/

RDM is when an innocent kills a Traitor or Innocent for no reason at all or Traitor killing Traitor .
Example : A traitor who didn't fire a bullet or kill anyone / enter T room , got killed . That's RDM

1. Detective placing Health Station and warning about using it 3 times to a player.
Example: A detective placed a Health Station and a player came and healed up , the detective warns 1/2/3 and he still is using it , he can KOS
2.Throwing random nade.

1. Throwing Smoke Nades.
Example: An Innocent throwing a smoke grenade off tower in tester and someone KOS'ed the player , Its UNacceptable / False
Example: Traitor was hiding and put on a disguiser and entered T room and went out and someone kosed a playermodel and said " Kos the (playermodel) ! " . This is unacceptable / false.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words): Yep , wont stop till i get it ! So do yourself a favor and accept me! Im currently on a small gap between exams 2 weeks , where my activity will go Up! I Hope you can Forgive me for the nonsense i did back then . I really dont respect myself thinking about it and i shouldnt have become that salty . Im Sorry , i was really childish and idk if i changed or not , but sure my behavior did . ( Im very very very very pleased that it wasnt attitude or behavior and that you guys actually think ive changed , i couldnt agree more that my activity sucks , im improving it and im sure you will like it by the end of the 2 weeks , Thanks a lot ! Im actually really really grateful for the reason i got rejected for which is common sense , Thanks a lot Lead team <3
Normal application until everyone feels sorry for everyone and that im the bad guy at the end because someone cares about chernoybl and i fucking dont . xD what a meme i agree with richard to remove all the drama, i doubt dodo will continue talking anyways if it isnt on forums catching anymore attention .
for your own sake i would keep those kind of opinions to yourself from now on, it doesn’t look great and you’re not doing yourself any favours when you keep openly spitting them out on your own application
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by eddie..

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128886

Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

2.Throwing random nade.

1. Throwing Smoke Nades.

for your own sake i would keep those kind of opinions to yourself from now on, it doesn’t look great and you’re not doing yourself any favours when you keep openly spitting them out on your own application
and im supposed to accept all the spitting ? at the end of the day im a fucking human being that gets annoyed and if you were in my shoes you'd probably be doing the same and dont deny, you have never been in a similar situation. if they keep on knocking me down everytime i get try to get up then no i wont be doing myself any favors thanks a lot , im trying to enjoy the game and Dodo and miia come everytime and fuck up everything for me , caused me more drama which was un-necessary neither have seen me play in 8 months and yet are holding grudges against me but i dont care if its only the 2 of them , but then other admins and mods i play with and love come on and say the same exact shit because of what they said , so yeah im pissed and i fucking want them to stop .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128895

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

2.Throwing random nade.

1. Throwing Smoke Nades.

and im supposed to accept all the spitting ? at the end of the day im a fucking human being that gets annoyed and if you were in my shoes you'd probably be doing the same and dont deny, you have never been in a similar situation .
yes, pretty much every staff member here has, but you made it worse for yourself by not accepting the constructive criticism and showing them you cannot take it. Which is why every time you write a response where you act pissed someone analyses it and thinks you’re too immature. Trust me, many of us have had plenty of negative feedback, it’s the way that you handle it that really shows if you’ve changed.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128900

going off how prone to emotional outbursts you have been and (given this thread) still are, I have to say man oh man you are NOT ready for a position of power

even though it would be kinda funny

please work on the way you present yourself my guy, I'd love to see genuine change but imo it looks like you still have a very short temperament, and toxic attitude that you are masquerading behind the idea of what a kind person looks like.

really hope you can see that and actually make the change that you so desperately want.

gl tiny hombre. hope you drop the attitude and mature a bit.
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: House

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128920

Kato_ wrote:
going off how prone to emotional outbursts you have been and (given this thread) still are, I have to say man oh man you are NOT ready for a position of power

please work on the way you present yourself my guy, I'd love to see genuine change but imo it looks like you still have a very short temperament, and toxic attitude that you are masquerading behind the idea of what a kind person looks like.

really hope you can see that and actually make the change that you so desperately want.

@Kyber , see how he literally made fun of me and destructed me , but i felt 0 offense because he fitted it in an Un-Attacking way ( i hope you get what im trying to say) Since day 1 and they have been trying to convince everyone that im just an " Immature kid " Where that isnt really something nice to be said to you WHILE you are trying to show everyone improvement . Just get it please. Dont try to tell me they are helping me out with their comments because all its doing is causing more drama and im starting to hate it because after all the fuss they make i end up the bad guy .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128921

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kato_ wrote:

@Kyber , see how he literally made fun of me and destructed me , but i felt 0 offense because he fitted it in an Un-Attacking way ( i hope you get what im trying to say) Since day 1 and they have been trying to convince everyone that im just an " Immature kid " Where that isnt really something nice to be said to you WHILE you are trying to show everyone improvement . Just get it please. Dont try to tell me they are helping me out with their comments because all its doing is causing more drama and im starting to hate it because after all the fuss they make i end up the bad guy .
again, tbh, i don’t see how he made fun of you or “destructed” you there, it was genuine feedback and it pretty much all made sense. With the other thing, i wasn’t talking about anything to do with that, i’m just saying it’s probably a better idea to keep your thoughts on Chernobyl to yourself as it seems you’re offending people with them and your application is not the best place for that.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128932

You know I just thought about something..

I'd suggest that you just play on the server, don't get punished, be friendly and try to help out players by answering their questions etc and then apply again in idk 3 or 4 weeks perhaps?

Like it was said earlier, if someone applies they will likely have a spotlight on them which is especially true for someone like you. So maybe its a better option to re-integrate yourself properly as a normal player first before going for staff again, because what you need to see is that you've caused a lot of headache in the past and as you can clearly tell this is still what people think of you, even those who haven't personally interacted with you which is a clear sign for your currently bad reputation among the community.

So what do you think of this suggestion?
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, eddie., Nina, Mr. Richard, Kyber and 2 more...

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128964

House wrote:
You know I just thought about something..

I'd suggest that you just play on the server, don't get punished, be friendly and try to help out players by answering their questions etc and then apply again in idk 3 or 4 weeks perhaps?

Like it was said earlier, if someone applies they will likely have a spotlight on them which is especially true for someone like you. So maybe its a better option to re-integrate yourself properly as a normal player first before going for staff again, because what you need to see is that you've caused a lot of headache in the past and as you can clearly tell this is still what people think of you, even those who haven't personally interacted with you which is a clear sign for your currently bad reputation among the community.

So what do you think of this suggestion?
Im glad i swear , Compare that to LonelyDodos feedback or Miias , how to does it compare with that , yours was simple ,Direct . Atleast you met me online and can judge but for real , what did i do SO FAR to LonelyDodo that got him this salty about my Application . Again im not expecting mod in a month or so , im doing it every week to see improvements in feedback which tbh is my cup of tea to see 1 or 2 compliments in years . Yes thats my #1 Target to see one lovely comment one day That everyone else will quote and say :support: AND THEN i really dont want mod , i just got all the pleasure anyone can get . Thanks for the advice ill bare in mind <3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1129131

What a novel :P
  • JJonGames
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Make a difference.
  • Thanks received: 44
I believe in the person that can make a difference. -JJonGames
★ Zarp Vip ★
★ TTT Administrator ★
★ Former Jailbreak Moderator ★

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1129356

ok for those that were there when owl was staff, you may know how i tried quite a lot to make him change but eventually gave up

but ever since i saw him from this time, i must say he has improved a tonne, although he can be salty sometimes, he has changed a lot, for now i'd say you aren't ready, you need to control yourself more, be more friendly and less rude, even if someone insults you, just laugh it off and dont give them the attention that they are begging for,

as i said for now you arent ready but as soon as you stop getting salty
you'll be seeing :plussp: from everyone

• Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Seargent44.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1129552

Tough scene
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, eddie., Kurze

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1129557

Not sure what you are going to apply for next but please stay away from Prop Hunt, thanks!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber, Chespin

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1129581

:minussp:
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stuny

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1129628

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
LMAO
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1129632

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
what was he banned for if you don’t mind?
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!