TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1130252

Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mr . Asian Andy wrote:
You permabanned idk how ur still gonna become mod or even not become
zarpgaming.com/index.php/2013-11-13-21-3...t/145330-just-asking are u ok lad :?
how is that just shitting on you, you were permanently banned and it seems pretty reasonable for him to consider this to be necessary to put on your application
where did i say this is shit posting ?? its kinda funny when someone says im still perma , i enjoy it because i can flex on them and say " no , dead stopped the corruption B) " so yeah keep it going!
when did i say it was shit posting? Your attitude in your post just further verifies that you shouldn’t be staff. Staff shouldn’t have that arrogant attitude that as soon as dead says to stop shitting on you for no reason, that we can’t constructively post and being up further points. You’re not immune from criticism just because someone said that people were shitting on you, because within that, there were really valid points brought up until it just became memes. Also accusing the staff team and calling them corrupt doesn’t seem too good on you when those same people who you are accusing are voting on you.
Sir , i kindly asked them on an appeal that it was a mistake where they AGAIN said i deserve a perma SO YET again i gave them another chance and my second thread and yet they told me i deserve it UNTIL Dead came and stopped it YES its called corruption what else is it when 3/4 of a server is saying i must be permabanned and got perma banned then comes CM and says i shouldnt have become perma , i said at the beginning that nina rarely screws up but this time he did and i got called out because i said that . Idk where i hurt your feeling there but ok enjoy your day if its your cup of tea to just come on my application and right poems about how much of a cunt i am <3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1130253

i never said not to be Criticized i just enjoy the fact that people still come and say im permabanned on my application why are you really hurt about that xD . you supported my appeal what are you on about ?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1130292

I really hope you can show us that you have changed when you get unbanned. Refrain from engaging in silly arguments and try not to get any punishments.
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1130342

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Currently banned on the server

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE