Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127951

As I've said before, I'd like to see you change for the better, however, don't expect to get accepted anytime soon.

Keep improving and keep being humble.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127963

Thanks for the Feedback . Nice job LonelyDodo ! Someone give him an apple or something . The fact that you dont understand that this is an application not where LonelyDodo comes to share his feelings makes it funny but thanks anyways for the feedback . @Chespin please stop making fun of me im being bullied too cant you see? i find this really offensive and its fucking me up i swear pls stop it
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127964

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Thanks for the Feedback . Nice job LonelyDodo ! Someone give him an apple or something . The fact that you dont understand that this is an application not where LonelyDodo comes to share his feelings makes it funny but thanks anyways for the feedback . @Chespin please stop making fun of me im being bullied too cant you see? i find this really offensive and its fucking me up i swear pls stop it
I actually taught that you did change because you where sound in game but from what I have seen here you don't deserve this position
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 666
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127971

ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Today I was on the server with you and Stuny.
Then you started something with Stuny, not gonna say what it's not important. Then Stuny told you many times to stop spaming him in private messages so you switched to admin chat where we told you to stop causing drama. I know you making efforts but yet your attitude isn't fixed. Don't spam staff or admin chat for such things.
Also you have many recents.
I hope to see that attitude change this week.
For now I'm not supporting this,
:minussp:
to brief up what happened :
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
thats why im quite surprised by your comment . It was a normal discussion between me and him got a little hot in the middle but overall i love him and he likes me back . Idk why you have to talk in the voice of others i dont see him complaining <3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127982

TheFierceOwl wrote:
and he likes me back
hmmm idk what to say 1st it wasnt like that 2nd u said chernobyl was a gay joke and i got pissed cuz that incident could have gone way more wrong 3rd Estimated number of deaths from the Chernobyl nuclear disaster 60 000 ppl and u said it was a joke(this could have been a alot larger number even i wouldnt have been born if it wasnt done how it was)4th i never said i liked u and telling me ign to say it was all a joke on the forums nah brah i wont do that or attiude is at 0 5th oh and we didnt make fun of u wave was talking of some other shit cuz we wanted to make a difrent conversation but u continued
so yea its a 100% no u shouldnt get accepted not in a while that is
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127986

Stuny wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
and he likes me back
hmmm idk what to say 1st it wasnt like that 2nd u said chernobyl was a gay joke and i got pissed cuz that incident could have gone way more wrong 3rd Estimated number of deaths from the Chernobyl nuclear disaster 60 000 ppl and u said it was a joke(this could have been a alot larger number even i wouldnt have been born if it wasnt done how it was)4th i never said i liked u and telling me ign to say it was all a joke on the forums nah brah i wont do that or attiude is at 0 5th oh and we didnt make fun of u wave was talking of some other shit cuz we wanted to make a difrent conversation but u continued
You are being delusional Good job , I think there are chat logs everywhere where i said 10 times that its a joke compared to wars anyways im not expecting mod in 2 more weeks so i dont care if you did this , The fact that you told me that you will say it was a normal conversation was a relief but now you are just being childish .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128027

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Stuny wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
and he likes me back
You are being delusional Good job , I think there are chat logs everywhere where i said 10 times that its a joke compared to wars anyways im not expecting mod in 2 more weeks so i dont care if you did this , The fact that you told me that you will say it was a normal conversation was a relief but now you are just being childish .

Everything seems to be a fucking joke to you? I remember when you started promoting sexism on SSRP and afterwards saying that it was a "joke", not to mention you being disrespectful and discriminative towards every single person in the community and calling that a "joke" as well, I'll tell you right now mate that using the word "Joke" to justify every single stupid thing you pull off, won't work. Also I'm certain that you are in no position to call anyone childish.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128039

Richard Wright wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Stuny wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
and he likes me back

Everything seems to be a fucking joke to you? I remember when you started promoting sexism on SSRP and afterwards saying that it was a "joke", not to mention you being disrespectful and discriminative towards every single person in the community and calling that a "joke" as well, I'll tell you right now mate that using the word "Joke" to justify every single stupid thing you pull off, won't work. Also I'm certain that you are in no position to call anyone childish.
You're Over Dramatic , at the end of the day do you respect yourself for doing nonsense like that ? What the fuck does your comment even mean to my application . SO FUCKING WHAT IF I THINK CHERNOBYL IS A FUCKING JOKE , because i highly doubt your father died in it it was only aprox.600K okay? compared to war casualties it is a fucking joke , actually a meme , now do something about it. Stop causing more drama you psychopath
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128040

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Wright wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Stuny wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
and he likes me back

You're Over Dramatic , at the end of the day do you respect yourself for doing nonsense like that ? What the fuck does your comment even mean to my application . SO FUCKING WHAT IF I THINK CHERNOBYL IS A FUCKING JOKE , because i highly doubt your father died in it it was only aprox.600K okay? compared to war casualties it is a fucking joke , actually a meme , now do something about it. Stop causing more drama you psychopath
You are making this so much worse for yourself mate. If I were you, I would just stop. Just because it had less casualties than war casualties does not mean its a joke. 600k is a lot of fucking people. I want to support you mate cause before all this shit started coming up, it seemed like you were changing for the better, but now you're kind of all over the place
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Rule.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128049

RuleBreaker163 wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Wright wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Stuny wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
and he likes me back

You are making this so much worse for yourself mate. If I were you, I would just stop. Just because it is not as much casualties as war casualties does not mean its a joke. 600k is a lot of fucking people. I want to support you mate cause before all this shit started coming up, it seemed like you were changing for the better, but now you're kind of all over the place

As I already said before, and the way he replied and is behaving just proves my point:

Richard Wright wrote:
You always talk of this so called "change", always... And we never got to see any change, you keep coming back, acting like you have become a totally different person, and in only a matter of a few days everything goes to shit and the true FierceOwl is revealed, the one that has a tantrum outburst over the smallest and stupidest things.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128054

Stuny wrote:
u said chernobyl was a gay joke
To me anyway, it looks like pretty low level bait shitposting and you're for some reason biting it

I could be wrong about the shitposting and if I am il apologise but who serious calls Chernobyl gay randomly unless they have 3 billion IQ or are shitposting?
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128058

CeeZee wrote:
Stuny wrote:
To me anyway, it looks like pretty low level bait shitposting and you're for some reason biting it

I could be wrong about the shitposting and if I am il apologise but who serious calls Chernobyl gay randomly unless they have 3 billion IQ or are shitposting?
ihave 3 million IQ yep thats me .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128060

TheFierceOwl wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
Stuny wrote:

This is your application, be mature!
Gosh...
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128062

TheFierceOwl wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
Stuny wrote:

Only 3 million? sorry that's only big brain, you have to be GALACTIC brain at 3 billion IQ to be allowed to be in the staff team

:minussp:

• CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128066

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Wright wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Stuny wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
and he likes me back

alright i take back any positive thing i had said about you, you really haven’t changed have you??

really i don’t know what you’re trying to achieve anymore or how you actually expect to get accepted
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by eddie..

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128090

Owl,

Can you take this piece of advice?

Let them say what they want to say. Its feedback and that's there to help you. Don't lash out as you are doing right now. It's bad for your reform
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, CeeZee, Rule

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128092

Kurzex wrote:
Owl,

Let them say what they want to say. Its feedback and that's there to help you. Don't lash out as you are doing right now. It's bad for your reform

I think this is a good advice in a way as it helps Owl get the rank, but a staff member shouldnt imho be giving advices on how to decieve the staff team. How I see is that your comment helps him hide his flaws rather than embrace them and improve on them.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128098

LonelyDodo wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Owl,

I think this is a good advice in a way as it helps Owl get the rank, but a staff member shouldnt imho be giving advices on how to decieve the staff team. How I see is that your comment helps him hide his flaws rather than embrace them and improve on them.

It's not that at all, I want him to accept all the things that we say, and if he is mature enough he should work on it those negative points, lashing out like he has been doing will only make it worse and therefor he will not be ready. It won't be a cover-up on how he is because at the end of the day he will reveal himself in game.

I honestly get your point though!
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128101

Kurzex wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Owl,

It's not that at all, I want him to accept all the things that we say, and if he is mature enough he should work on it those negative points, lashing out like he has been doing will only make it worse and therefor he will not be ready. It won't be a cover-up on how he is because at the end of the day he will reveal himself in game.

Then you should word it exactly like that. He has tried hiding his flaws to get staff earlier and managed to hold the appearances for almost a month. I don't want that happening again which is why I felt to need to intervene as soon as I saw your comment
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 10 months ago #1128102

LonelyDodo wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Owl,

Then you should word it exactly like that. He has tried hiding his flaws to get staff earlier and managed to hold the appearances for almost a month. I don't want that happening again which is why I felt to need to intervene as soon as I saw your comment

You can interview me any day ;)
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

287 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun