Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Let me just point out, I know ELT very well and I know he does not have a bad attitude often, infact I’ve never seen it. Nor is he usually toxic in anyway, he’s by far my favourite staff member. I’m not saying his attitude in the video is correct, but it’s not a continuous thing and does not usually happen. Everyone can get annoyed and show a bad attitude at times, I’ve done it before. But as long as he is talked to about this, I am sure it would never happen again.

As for the report, I don’t see any way he could’ve reactivated the trap.
ill be fully fine if he got a talking to (prob gonna be the outcome if it gets accepted) but they are at the moment to us seems like they are doing everything in their power to get this denied as they think we faked it which we didn't but because the server doesn't actually log button presses on the server itself only to the staff on the server by how they are trying to blame us for being mingy on the server when that hasn't even anything nearly to do with this situation because the report is about a rule break and that horrible attitude thats shown after this

I, personally, would deny this right now and talk to him regarding his attitude, as you said above. To be fair I already did. However, I can’t habdle, so I guess Kai will do it
If you talk to him about his attitude (something he did wrong) then the report should be accepted because the staff member did something wrong? :thinking:

The report was issued upon reactivation, even if it were to be posible (which lemon proves probably isn’t) the video alone can not act as proof. This means the report would be denied (if I handled) but I would talk to him to clarify the attitude thing
still it would be accepted in a way because the staff member is still receiving a kind of punishment so i

Well kinda accepted, but still no severe punishment, and not even for the reason given. Just an explanation / clarification
Even if he broke the rule I highly doubt he would get anything more than a slap on the wrist so I don't understand why you use "severe punishment" as if it would actually be severe.

In spite of what you say we don’t punish rule break
Either you have no idea what you just said or you just contradicted yourself. You talk about a severe punishment and then you say no punishment would be given at all?

I am not talking about this particular case, but it seems you say we don’t punish our own staff
didn't you just say you wouldn't punish for a rulebreak, lol?
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satire, Nick0GR

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987936

dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Let me just point out, I know ELT very well and I know he does not have a bad attitude often, infact I’ve never seen it. Nor is he usually toxic in anyway, he’s by far my favourite staff member. I’m not saying his attitude in the video is correct, but it’s not a continuous thing and does not usually happen. Everyone can get annoyed and show a bad attitude at times, I’ve done it before. But as long as he is talked to about this, I am sure it would never happen again.

ill be fully fine if he got a talking to (prob gonna be the outcome if it gets accepted) but they are at the moment to us seems like they are doing everything in their power to get this denied as they think we faked it which we didn't but because the server doesn't actually log button presses on the server itself only to the staff on the server by how they are trying to blame us for being mingy on the server when that hasn't even anything nearly to do with this situation because the report is about a rule break and that horrible attitude thats shown after this

I, personally, would deny this right now and talk to him regarding his attitude, as you said above. To be fair I already did. However, I can’t habdle, so I guess Kai will do it
If you talk to him about his attitude (something he did wrong) then the report should be accepted because the staff member did something wrong? :thinking:

The report was issued upon reactivation, even if it were to be posible (which lemon proves probably isn’t) the video alone can not act as proof. This means the report would be denied (if I handled) but I would talk to him to clarify the attitude thing
still it would be accepted in a way because the staff member is still receiving a kind of punishment so i

Well kinda accepted, but still no severe punishment, and not even for the reason given. Just an explanation / clarification
Even if he broke the rule I highly doubt he would get anything more than a slap on the wrist so I don't understand why you use "severe punishment" as if it would actually be severe.

Either you have no idea what you just said or you just contradicted yourself. You talk about a severe punishment and then you say no punishment would be given at all?

I am not talking about this particular case, but it seems you say we don’t punish our own staff

No, lol?

And this is getting too off topic, let’s leave the request to be handled
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987941

BDnico17 wrote:
dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

No, lol?

[color=#0000Ff]In spite of what you say we don’t punish rule break[/color][/quote]
wotz the fk
I'll leave this at that
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987942

BDnico17 wrote:
dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

No, lol?

prntscr.com/kh5bj8
boi?
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987946

dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

No, lol?

[color=#0000Ff]In spite of what you say we don’t punish rule break[/color][/quote]
wotz the fk
I'll leave this at that

I was asking what made him think we didn’t punish rule breakers
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987948

BDnico17 wrote:
dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

No, lol?

wotz the fk
I'll leave this at that

oh, excuse me then sir
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987950

BDnico17 wrote:
dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

No, lol?

wotz the fk
I'll leave this at that

I don't see a question mark
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987952

I swear the DR staff team are retarded now man...

Bring back Biwx, Pitt, Hamad, Alex, Perry, Micky, Rob, and so on
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987959

Klaprefot wrote:

ouch ;(
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987971

Klaprefot wrote:

The staff team was always retarded, we learn to despise the next generation when we resign :clap:
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Studio Banter.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987974

Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

No, lol?

wotz the fk
I'll leave this at that

wow I can't see who says what, this is so frustrating!

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...s-quotation-guidance
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., Nick0GR, Mattors, Sopheric

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987978

Studio Banter wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
dankek wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

No, lol?

wotz the fk
I'll leave this at that

wow I can't see who says what, this is so frustrating!

advertising at it's finest
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987999

half of my bans are false

yes you believe that rob!!!
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988073

Klaprefot wrote:

You know it’s bad when klaps calling us retarded
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988077

Can you guys like not quote eachother it’s so fucking long
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988109

Satire wrote:
Can you guys like not quote eachother it’s so fucking long
can u stop post farmin
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988134

I’ve tested the map, 30 mins passed and i couldn’t reactivate it
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988137

Satire wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:

You know it’s bad when klaps calling us retarded

But he aint wrong that's the thing
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988139

Klaprefot wrote:

:(
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988176

Windows wrote:
I’ve tested the map, 30 mins passed and i couldn’t reactivate it
and so no slapis on the wrist for horrible attitude but silentcall swear that he pressed it maybe he pressed wrong button but the fucking staff member is saying no and keeps denying it showing poor attitude and today me error and gimon have been on constantly and have even seen more staff members showing this kind of attitude so i would like next meeting that u actual talk to them about their attitude instead of pulling a "hes a minge dont care about him"

EDIT: and by how you guys are going to all these means to deny this post is showing even with what bdnico said that we have been minging my gang has showing biased ness and you are trying all means to get this denied maybe the reason is wrong but still needs a talking to about his fucking attitude thats what im trying to say here but you guys deny it i even gave u the fucking raw footage there u can see that we didn't fake it and to the point that i even needed to contact a CM member because u denied to talk to us AT ALL
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by alexsander2k.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf