Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987723

alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
ELT told me the game's later that silent never pressed a trap and said he death avoided when he didn't and i even have timestamp's from when i saved the recording so u can check the server logs ok and even if our attitude wasn't on the best we tried to have fun but you guys did everything to knock us down by even saying a dial up internet sound is ear-rape which in no way at all is it any kind of ear-rape so we where pissed at the staff team for the day when you then fail to follow what we say just because of that show's horrible attitude towards user's that may not be at the best term with the staff team but still should actually listen to them

Regarding the dial, I too used to think it was not ear rape, ik pretty sure you have a recording of me saying so, but after I talked to some one, we concluded to classify it as ear rape so we asked you to stop. After that, he got angry and played an actually 100% ear rape one, so he wasn’t punished for it
However, I apologies for any actions that you took as an attack towards you
then the one's that u talked to need to get some better understanding as that fucking web taunt don't do anything to your ears if u don't have ur computer volume at 100 so its so fucking weird u would classify that as ear-rape because then ur basically classifying every web taunt at that sound level as ear-rape and then u only got 20% of web taunts you can actually use then :clap:

How many times does this have to be clarified?

Disruptive

Disruptive taunts aren't allowed. If people complain about them and they're clearly just to cause trouble, then they're not allowed. Unless someone actually has a problem with it and it is done constantly, or it breaks any other rule, web taunts are fine.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Happy, Annie Moonise

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987740

TheXnator wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
ELT told me the game's later that silent never pressed a trap and said he death avoided when he didn't and i even have timestamp's from when i saved the recording so u can check the server logs ok and even if our attitude wasn't on the best we tried to have fun but you guys did everything to knock us down by even saying a dial up internet sound is ear-rape which in no way at all is it any kind of ear-rape so we where pissed at the staff team for the day when you then fail to follow what we say just because of that show's horrible attitude towards user's that may not be at the best term with the staff team but still should actually listen to them

Regarding the dial, I too used to think it was not ear rape, ik pretty sure you have a recording of me saying so, but after I talked to some one, we concluded to classify it as ear rape so we asked you to stop. After that, he got angry and played an actually 100% ear rape one, so he wasn’t punished for it
then the one's that u talked to need to get some better understanding as that fucking web taunt don't do anything to your ears if u don't have ur computer volume at 100 so its so fucking weird u would classify that as ear-rape because then ur basically classifying every web taunt at that sound level as ear-rape and then u only got 20% of web taunts you can actually use then :clap:

Disruptive

Disruptive taunts aren't allowed. If people complain about them and they're clearly just to cause trouble, then they're not allowed. Unless someone actually has a problem with it and it is done constantly, or it breaks any other rule, web taunts are fine.
yes but its fucking dial up not even the full version of dial up so u only get to 1 part that could be annoying and anyway the dial up thing is so low in game u need to stand in a 5 meter radius nearly to hear it clearly in that situation they just tried to find reason's to warn us because they didn't like that we where on
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987744

alexsander2k wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:

Disruptive

yes but its fucking dial up not even the full version of dial up so u only get to 1 part that could be annoying and anyway the dial up thing is so low in game u need to stand in a 5 meter radius nearly to hear it clearly in that situation they just tried to find reason's to warn us because they didn't like that we where on

Everything you guys are arguing about is irrelevant to this demote request, if you would actually read what it's about, you would notice that it has nothing at all to do with web taunts.
  • ERROR_404
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 133

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987746

alexsander2k wrote:
Jar wrote:
I'm pretty sure that activating traps on this map is not possible.
i can comfirm it is u just need to wait
I waited today earlier 4 minutes but the button didn't come up which means either you can reactivate but the button stand doesn't show the button or you can't reactivate.
Seen from the video there is a button in the stand and there is about 1-2 minutes passed of the round. There is no way ELT reactivated that trap since the video provide pretty clear proof that the button isn't pressed. (The button stand would be blank if it was pressed)
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987754

L3mon wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Jar wrote:
I waited today earlier 4 minutes but the button didn't come up which means either you can reactivate but the button stand doesn't show the button or you can't reactivate.
Seen from the video there is a button in the stand and there is about 1-2 minutes passed of the round. There is no way ELT reactivated that trap since the video provide pretty clear proof that the button isn't pressed. (The button stand would be blank if it was pressed)
just get windows to go in hammer and check it ez done and it doesn't help is awful attitude
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by alexsander2k.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987755

alexsander2k wrote:
L3mon wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Jar wrote:
just get windows to go in hammer and check it ez done and it doesn't help is awful attitude
If there isn't anything wrong with my vision this demote request is for reactivation, but i understand it well that staff shouldn't have bad attitude towards users nor staff
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987760

L3mon wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
L3mon wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Jar wrote:
If there isn't anything wrong with my vision this demote request is for reactivation, but i understand it well that staff shouldn't have bad attitude towards users nor staff
like i said i could understand if it was a moderator but it was an admin for god sake he is supposed to be look up to by moderators so mods can learn from him how to staff but in this situation he is just showing mods to never listen to user's
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987761

Can you please post the raw footage?
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987765

alexsander2k wrote:
L3mon wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
L3mon wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Jar wrote:
like i said i could understand if it was a moderator but it was an admin for god sake he is supposed to be look up to by moderators so mods can learn from him how to staff but in this situation he is just showing mods to never listen to user's
For some reason I'm feeling that admins are getting away with more and more
  • ERROR_404
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 133

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987772

Let me just point out, I know ELT very well and I know he does not have a bad attitude often, infact I’ve never seen it. Nor is he usually toxic in anyway, he’s by far my favourite staff member. I’m not saying his attitude in the video is correct, but it’s not a continuous thing and does not usually happen. Everyone can get annoyed and show a bad attitude at times, I’ve done it before. But as long as he is talked to about this, I am sure it would never happen again.

As for the report, I don’t see any way he could’ve reactivated the trap.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by eddie..
The following user(s) said Thank You: ELT

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987790

Eddie. wrote:
Let me just point out, I know ELT very well and I know he does not have a bad attitude often, infact I’ve never seen it. Nor is he usually toxic in anyway, he’s by far my favourite staff member. I’m not saying his attitude in the video is correct, but it’s not a continuous thing and does not usually happen. Everyone can get annoyed and show a bad attitude at times, I’ve done it before. But as long as he is talked to about this, I am sure it would never happen again.

ill be fully fine if he got a talking to (prob gonna be the outcome if it gets accepted) but they are at the moment to us seems like they are doing everything in their power to get this denied as they think we faked it which we didn't but because the server doesn't actually log button presses on the server itself only to the staff on the server by how they are trying to blame us for being mingy on the server when that hasn't even anything nearly to do with this situation because the report is about a rule break and that horrible attitude thats shown after this
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
The following user(s) said Thank You: ERROR_404

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987796

alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

ill be fully fine if he got a talking to (prob gonna be the outcome if it gets accepted) but they are at the moment to us seems like they are doing everything in their power to get this denied as they think we faked it which we didn't but because the server doesn't actually log button presses on the server itself only to the staff on the server by how they are trying to blame us for being mingy on the server when that hasn't even anything nearly to do with this situation because the report is about a rule break and that horrible attitude thats shown after this

I, personally, would deny this right now and talk to him regarding his attitude, as you said above. To be fair I already did. However, I can’t habdle, so I guess Kai will do it
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987803

BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

I, personally, would deny this right now and talk to him regarding his attitude, as you said above. To be fair I already did. However, I can’t habdle, so I guess Kai will do it
If you talk to him about his attitude (something he did wrong) then the report should be accepted because the staff member did something wrong? :thinking:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987805

Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

If you talk to him about his attitude (something he did wrong) then the report should be accepted because the staff member did something wrong? :thinking:

The report was issued upon reactivation, even if it were to be posible (which lemon proves probably isn’t) the video alone can not act as proof. This means the report would be denied (if I handled) but I would talk to him to clarify the attitude thing
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987812

BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

The report was issued upon reactivation, even if it were to be posible (which lemon proves probably isn’t) the video alone can not act as proof. This means the report would be denied (if I handled) but I would talk to him to clarify the attitude thing
still it would be accepted in a way because the staff member is still receiving a kind of punishment so i
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987816

alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

still it would be accepted in a way because the staff member is still receiving a kind of punishment so i

Well kinda accepted, but still no severe punishment, and not even for the reason given. Just an explanation / clarification
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987824

BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

Well kinda accepted, but still no severe punishment, and not even for the reason given. Just an explanation / clarification
Even if he broke the rule I highly doubt he would get anything more than a slap on the wrist so I don't understand why you use "severe punishment" as if it would actually be severe.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexsander2k

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987909

Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

Even if he broke the rule I highly doubt he would get anything more than a slap on the wrist so I don't understand why you use "severe punishment" as if it would actually be severe.

In spite of what you say we don’t punish rule break
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987911

BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

Either you have no idea what you just said or you just contradicted yourself. You talk about a severe punishment and then you say no punishment would be given at all?
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987916

Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

Either you have no idea what you just said or you just contradicted yourself. You talk about a severe punishment and then you say no punishment would be given at all?

I am not talking about this particular case, but it seems you say we don’t punish our own staff
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40