Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988178

alexsander2k wrote:
Windows wrote:
I’ve tested the map, 30 mins passed and i couldn’t reactivate it
and so no slapis on the wrist for horrible attitude but silentcall swear that he pressed it maybe he pressed wrong button but the fucking staff member is saying no and keeps denying it showing poor attitude and today me error and gimon have been on constantly and have even seen more staff members showing this kind of attitude so i would like next meeting that u actual talk to them about their attitude instead of pulling a "hes a minge dont care about him"

EDIT: and by how you guys are going to all these means to deny this post is showing even with what bdnico said that we have been minging my gang has showing biased ness and you are trying all means to get this denied maybe the reason is wrong but still needs a talking to about his fucking attitude thats what im trying to say here but you guys deny it i even gave u the fucking raw footage there u can see that we didn't fake it and to the point that i even needed to contact a CM member because u denied to talk to us AT ALL
your attitude has been so shit lately, all I’ve seen from you on the server is complaining, calling the staff team shit and saying they can’t do their jobs, mocking the staff, and putting staff members down. This seriously needs to stop.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by eddie..
The topic has been locked.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988182

Eddie. wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
Windows wrote:
I’ve tested the map, 30 mins passed and i couldn’t reactivate it
and so no slapis on the wrist for horrible attitude but silentcall swear that he pressed it maybe he pressed wrong button but the fucking staff member is saying no and keeps denying it showing poor attitude and today me error and gimon have been on constantly and have even seen more staff members showing this kind of attitude so i would like next meeting that u actual talk to them about their attitude instead of pulling a "hes a minge dont care about him"

EDIT: and by how you guys are going to all these means to deny this post is showing even with what bdnico said that we have been minging my gang has showing biased ness and you are trying all means to get this denied maybe the reason is wrong but still needs a talking to about his fucking attitude thats what im trying to say here but you guys deny it i even gave u the fucking raw footage there u can see that we didn't fake it and to the point that i even needed to contact a CM member because u denied to talk to us AT ALL
your attitude has been so shit lately, all I’ve seen from you on the server is complaining, calling the staff team shit and saying they can’t do their jobs, mocking the staff, and putting staff members down. This seriously needs to stop.
im doing it for reasons to put the staff team on edge to deal with hard situations and to see how good they are and by how they can't handle us my question is if they even are able to handle a fucking full server at all me and error are making situations that happened daily back in time when the server used to be full all the time but now it doesn't really get that full and by how ur blaming our attitudes is saying "staff can do the fuck they want with people not respecting them and don't need to listen to them at all" which is wrong
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988196

and you could avoid alot of our convo's being here if the actual staff team talked to us instead of just hiding in their spacers and if we try to talk to them together they go hide in another 1
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988207

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

So basically you are testing how well new staff deals with hard situation(s) and you are expecting them to handle it flawlessly.
Everyone makes mistakes especially newer staff, even you when you were staff and don't know the details but similar situation.
We all probably get your points but let them handle this Demote Request which is why this post was created.
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988208

L3mon wrote:

So basically you are testing how well new staff deals with hard situation(s) and you are expecting them to handle it flawlessly.
Everyone makes mistakes especially newer staff, even you when you were staff and don't know the details but similar situation.
We all probably get your points but let them handle this Demote Request which is why this post was created.
¨
im not expecting that at all but about how many fucking staff members who are doing so much wrong that have even gotten admin just show's that the staff team is doing something big wrong im not saying im in the clear at all but still i got 1 talking to and after that i tried my best to improve here im trying to show you guys staff members who need a good talking too but instead you are using all your manpower to find a reason to actually deny it and that's just wrong i have now over 20 gigs of footage now of admins mods etc that can't handle these situation and if u would actually talk to me and error so we could SORT this out IT WOULD BE GRATEFUL
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
The following user(s) said Thank You: ERROR_404

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988212

alexsander2k wrote:
L3mon wrote:

¨
im not expecting that at all but about how many fucking staff members who are doing so much wrong that have even gotten admin just show's that the staff team is doing something big wrong im not saying im in the clear at all but still i got 1 talking to and after that i tried my best to improve here im trying to show you guys staff members who need a good talking too but instead you are using all your manpower to find a reason to actually deny it and that's just wrong i have now over 20 gigs of footage now of admins mods etc that can't handle these situation and if u would actually talk to me and error so we could SORT this out IT WOULD BE GRATEFUL

Go back about a year, and if any of these situations occurred, staff would be able to handle it (or at least try to). The staff team has drastically changed, the standards were lowered for accepting applications, even though there are more people in the meetings to vote, 90% of applications get accepted, which means a lot of inexperienced, immature or people who don't know how to handle being staff get on the staff team, I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be inexperienced, but if you have a lot of inexperienced staff members, you will get more staff members that don't know how to deal with stuff. In my opinion you should start accepted less people into the staff team and only keeping the ones that you know will do a good job, this doesn't mean that you need to stop accepting inexperienced people into the staff team, I just mean that the people that are accepted into the staff team have been playing on the server for a long-ish time, because right now you can get into the staff team with like one week of activity.
  • ERROR_404
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 133
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexsander2k

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988215

ERROR_404 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
L3mon wrote:

¨

Go back about a year, and if any of these situations occurred, staff would be able to handle it (or at least try to). The staff team has drastically changed, the standards were lowered for accepting applications, even though there are more people in the meetings to vote, 90% of applications get accepted, which means a lot of inexperienced, immature or people who don't know how to handle being staff get on the staff team, I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be inexperienced, but if you have a lot of inexperienced staff members, you will get more staff members that don't know how to deal with stuff. In my opinion you should start accepted less people into the staff team and only keeping the ones that you know will do a good job, this doesn't mean that you need to stop accepting inexperienced people into the staff team, I just mean that the people that are accepted into the staff team have been playing on the server for a long-ish time, because right now you can get into the staff team with like one week of activity.

Thing is that you are complaining staff dont know how to handle situations but as an ex SA you didnt know a simple racism rule, and atleast 50% of people never had a staff rank before coming to deathrun so yea they’re unexperienced but that doesnt mean that they cant learn from simple mistakes.
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988216

Windows wrote:
ERROR_404 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
L3mon wrote:

¨

Thing is that you are complaining staff dont know how to handle situations but as an ex SA you didnt know a simple racism rule, and atleast 50% of people never had a staff rank before coming to deathrun so yea they’re unexperienced but that doesnt mean that they cant learn from simple mistakes.

and btw here u go again trying to blame us for stuff we know how the term racism works and i would never punish for that and ive talked to cm members and HA's and they have all said that telling someone to "shut the fuck up" isn't disrespect and u didn't even know that and your an owner
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by alexsander2k.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ERROR_404

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988224

alexsander2k wrote:
Windows wrote:
ERROR_404 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:
L3mon wrote:

¨

and btw here u go again trying to blame us for stuff we know how the term racism works and i would never punish for that and ive talked to cm members and HA's and they have all said that telling someone to "shut the fuck up" isn't disrespect and u didn't even know that and your an owner

If racial slurs are used in a non-racist context it's not racist, white people are just too sensitive about racial slurs not even directed towards them. No person of the culture that you claimed that I disrespected would be offended / mad at me for what I said, I was quoting someone saying something (I didn't even say the actual n word itself) and you warn me twice in a row for it. I wasn't racist, nor did I attempt to be racist in any way. Racism is disrespecting a culture, not saying a racial slur in a non-racist context
  • ERROR_404
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 133

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988226

i would really just like this to be handled already so if u want to talk more to us please do Privately tomorrow or something i don't wanna cause a lot of unnecessary drama now as we aren't even on the topic at hand anymore
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988230

ERROR_404 wrote:
If racial slurs are used in a non-racist context it's not racist, white people are just too sensitive about racial slurs not even directed towards them. No person of the culture that you claimed that I disrespected would be offended / mad at me for what I said, I was quoting someone saying something (I didn't even say the actual n word itself) and you warn me twice in a row for it. I wasn't racist, nor did I attempt to be racist in any way. Racism is disrespecting a culture, not saying a racial slur in a non-racist context
On the server racial slurs are always considered racist regardless of context. Obviously there are some situations where I would personally not punish and context should always be taken into account. In those situations I would tell the user that they should stop using those slurs on the server, even if they quote someone or anything along those lines.

Anyways this discussion is getting nowhere. I will lock the post and speak to Kai - expect an outcome tomorrow in the afternoon.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie Moonise, ERROR_404, eddie., alexsander2k, dankek

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #988566

Thank you for this report alex, i will be denying this as its not possible to reactivate on this map and there's no evidence of that trap being activated before. I have spoken to elt regarding his attitude and told him that it can't be like that when he's a staff as it's out of order. Sorry for me forgetting to address that i have talked to him regarding his attitude when i denied to before.

:denied:

Lock Please.
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windows, Aek177, Annie Moonise, Raeker, eddie. and 3 more...
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32