Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987349

I've unlocked this report until further notice. Kai feel free to message me when you get on and I'll respond when I'm awake.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Raeker.
The topic has been locked.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987372

ELT wrote:
not a shitty attitude when i know he never pressed the trap, plus i literally verbal warned him for death avoiding before he started this shenanigan.

It's a shitty attitude regardless of whether you are in the right or not
  • Xerceas
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 73
You can pick your friends or you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose.

Without excessive force.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987392

Sort of want to see prove that it got pressed before this happend otherwise i will give this a :minussp:
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987528

I did not see his attitude because I was not there and thus will not talk about that. What I did see is how alex and his group were making new mods struggle with their attitude, being disrespectful. This is shown by the fact that one of them is banned for a day. I would have personally handled this and talked to ELT, but neither I can nor I am allowed.
I will talk to ELT unofficially to find out what happened, but Kai will handle this with Raeker
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by BDnico17.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987530

BDnico17 wrote:
I did not see his attitude because I was not there and thus will not talk about that. What I did see is how alex and his group were making new mods struggle with their attitude, being disrespectful. This is shown by the fact that one of them is banned for a day. I would have personally handled this and talked to ELT, but neither I can nor I am allowed.
I will talk to ELT unofficially to find out what happened, but Kai will handle this with Raeker
Just because they were making mod struggle because they had a shit attitude doesn't mean the mods are then allowed to break the rules
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987534

Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Just because they were making mod struggle because they had a shit attitude doesn't mean the mods are then allowed to break the rules
If I may ask, how are mods breaking rules?
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987535

Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Like to mention this was an administrator who should have experience or shouldn't have been accepted for admin. Back to what Nico said. I honestly don't feel like we should look over how the staff member has acted in this situation just because that "group" of people were making a mod struggle. Yes what they did is not fine but neither is ELT's attitude. His response clearly shows to me that he thinks he is above all.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987537

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Like to mention this was an administrator who should have experience or shouldn't have been accepted for admin. Back to what Nico said. I honestly don't feel like we should look over how the staff member has acted in this situation just because that "group" of people were making a mod struggle. Yes what they did is not fine but neither is ELT's attitude. His response clearly shows to me that he thinks he is above all.

I shall also mention that the mods who were struggling were not ELT
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987538

I can assure you that silent call (The one that used the trap originally) actually told ELT in chat that he had already used the trap yet this staff member refused to listen to he and instead tried causing am argument by denying these claims without knowing and then when multiple people said it was used he then showed a horrific attitude and said report me and then activated it again as staff you should acknowledge the users when they tell you these types of rules and not ignore them causing the staff to rulebreak and then trying to lie about him not 're activating even though users told him it was activated just to avoid the punishment as they actually did report him

Its a rule for a reason so if users have to be cautious of it then why can staff members do it with ease?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987539

BDnico17 wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:

I shall also mention that the mods who were struggling were not ELT
I think we can make out if a mod was struggling it's not the admin. but ay, thanks
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987540

BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
The entire report is about a staff member breaking a rule, did you comment without reading the topic first? You are saying that Alex and his group had a bad attitude but that is completely unrelated to the report unless of course you believe that staff members are allowed to break the rules when there are disrespectful users on the server.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987541

Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
The entire report is about a staff member breaking a rule, did you comment without reading the topic first? You are saying that Alex and his group had a bad attitude but that is completely unrelated to the report unless of course you believe that staff members are allowed to break the rules when there are disrespectful users on the server.

Oh ok, where can we confirm the fact of the trap being already activated?
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987543

BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:

I never said that we can confirm it but by your original comment you are basically saying "You guys had a shit attitude so it's ok for the staff member to break the rules". If you believe that the staff member didn't break the rule then why are you commenting in such a way? Even if ELT didn't re-active his attitude was poor and it isn't excused just because they also had a bad attitude.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987545

Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:

I never said that we can confirm it but by your original comment you are basically saying "You guys had a shit attitude so it's ok for the staff member to break the rules". If you believe that the staff member didn't break the rule then why are you commenting in such a way? Even if ELT didn't re-active his attitude was poor and it isn't excused just because they also had a bad attitude.

As highlighted above, I spoke to ELT. And at no point did I say his attitude was correct. However, I have not seen the problem with his attitude either due to the fact that I was not there.
I will not be taking part in this anymore because I am currently away and inactive. This will be handled by Raeker and Kai, but I will still try find out what exactly happened
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by BDnico17.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987551

BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:

As highlighted above, I spoke to ELT. And at no point did I say his attitude was correct. However, I have not seen the problem with his attitude either due to the fact that I was not there.
I will not be taking part in this anymore because I am currently away and inactive. This will be handled by Raeker and Kai, but I will still try find out what exactly happened

You literally just contradicted yourself.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, Chienman

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987555

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:

You literally just contradicted yourself.

Let me explain myself better;
I am not confirming nor denying the statements given regarding his attitude and, for instance, will speak to him to find out
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987563

ELT told me the game's later that silent never pressed a trap and said he death avoided when he didn't and i even have timestamp's from when i saved the recording so u can check the server logs ok and even if our attitude wasn't on the best we tried to have fun but you guys did everything to knock us down by even saying a dial up internet sound is ear-rape which in no way at all is it any kind of ear-rape so we where pissed at the staff team for the day when you then fail to follow what we say just because of that show's horrible attitude towards user's that may not be at the best term with the staff team but still should actually listen to them
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by alexsander2k.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987662

alexsander2k wrote:
ELT told me the game's later that silent never pressed a trap and said he death avoided when he didn't and i even have timestamp's from when i saved the recording so u can check the server logs ok and even if our attitude wasn't on the best we tried to have fun but you guys did everything to knock us down by even saying a dial up internet sound is ear-rape which in no way at all is it any kind of ear-rape so we where pissed at the staff team for the day when you then fail to follow what we say just because of that show's horrible attitude towards user's that may not be at the best term with the staff team but still should actually listen to them

Regarding the dial, I too used to think it was not ear rape, ik pretty sure you have a recording of me saying so, but after I talked to some one, we concluded to classify it as ear rape so we asked you to stop. After that, he got angry and played an actually 100% ear rape one, so he wasn’t punished for it
However, I apologise for any actions that you took as an attack towards you
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987672

BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:

Regarding the dial, I too used to think it was not ear rape, ik pretty sure you have a recording of me saying so, but after I talked to some one, we concluded to classify it as ear rape so we asked you to stop. After that, he got angry and played an actually 100% ear rape one, so he wasn’t punished for it
However, I apologies for any actions that you took as an attack towards you
then the one's that u talked to need to get some better understanding as that fucking web taunt don't do anything to your ears if u don't have ur computer volume at 100 so its so fucking weird u would classify that as ear-rape because then ur basically classifying every web taunt at that sound level as ear-rape and then u only got 20% of web taunts you can actually use then :clap:
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - ELT 5 years 8 months ago #987675

alexsander2k wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
alexsander2k wrote:

However, I apologies for any actions that you took as an attack towards you
then the one's that u talked to need to get some better understanding as that fucking web taunt don't do anything to your ears if u don't have ur computer volume at 100 so its so fucking weird u would classify that as ear-rape because then ur basically classifying every web taunt at that sound level as ear-rape and then u only got 20% of web taunts you can actually use then :clap:

Actually then you can't use any webtaunts at all then, the dial up one is like the most quiet one I've heard in a long time
  • ERROR_404
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 133
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT