Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Apology

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #369950

Officer FLeX wrote:
I used to use the M4 because it was the only good weapon that you can use without any upgrades and then I switched to using the L85 and the PSG because I bought upgrades which made me wreck people and get called a hacker. :(

Gets called out for hacking and is sad for that when he is actually hacking... You sir make me laugh.
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193
The topic has been locked.

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #369951

Fles, I honestly think you would know better than to hack twice, but once you get known as a cheater people are always going to accuse you of it.
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #369952

Officer FLeX wrote:
I used to use the M4 because it was the only good weapon that you can use without any upgrades and then I switched to using the L85 and the PSG because I bought upgrades which made me wreck people and get called a hacker. :(

You're not getting unbanned lol, I have enough proof to get u cm banned.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, Am1og, Marcooo

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370054

Officer FLeX wrote:
Mobile Task Force Gunner wrote:
CookieGamblerz wrote:
Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. Flex should be given another chance, he is a nice person & a role player.
Alright So im assuming You get 5 chances for Hacking and Scamming VIP/BPs.
Im gonna Go Mass aimbotting and Being a dickhead now, Ill get 5 chances anyways so.
Hope you dont mind.

I only hacked one time and that was 28 days ago also it was wall hacks and I swear I've never used any hacks since then and I won't because all it does is give you a ban also I am sorry about the past so please support me! :)

WOW really only once?? what an achivment dude. And a whole 28 days ago?? Man they should give you Head Admin already
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

The following user(s) said Thank You: Marcooo

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370068

What about lying about hacking,and being really really really really cocky,saying you're the best on the server,about you lying when breaking rules,about you breaking rules,and more.
I am not going to forgive you.
You did this post only because you got banned,and you're trying to get unbanned.If you was not banned you would just continue with you stuff and don't even bother why we hate you.
You need to fucking fix this shit .
Your attitude is horrible.You're really cocky,you always break rules,you hack and lie about it.You're trying to scam people for vip and boosterpacks (you scammed for VIP aswell) now you're trying to act innocent.
If you get unbanend cuz this post I'm going to be mad.

I got so much hate from so many people for no reason sometimes
People hated you for reasons.The reasons are the ones that I already stated.
I hate you the most because you're really cocky,and immature,and break a lot of rules.More actually.

There are a lot of negatives about you.
That's why I don't like you.
You better change,because you will never get unbanned if you are going to be the same.
Actions speak louder than words.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370076

Officer FLeX wrote:
Ha yeah sure. Let's get super cocky to everyone too, that definitely shoves that you're sorry and makes you look good. You should stay off the servers for a good few months and think about your actions you have caused and your crappy attitude too you have shown to everyone, it's toxic af.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Clarky.

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370078

Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote: Youre sad these were from before he got banned and now you wanna try make things worse with Accusations of him playing on it of the current date.

I'm sad? He scammed and now hes trying to lie that it's hes cousin, you're sad for thinking i'm a cheater, and sad for supporting a hacker/scammer/and toxic kid.
I don't think you're a hacker, you should've stayed banned mass rulebreaker it seems you're calling people sad when you're the sadnguy

lol u stupid
No but ur really smart to call other people stupid when u mass rulebreak stilll, and impersonated jabbe
Stop trying to defend him omfg
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370095

Thank you for your apology and don't let it happen again!

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370136

Marco. wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote: Youre sad these were from before he got banned and now you wanna try make things worse with Accusations of him playing on it of the current date.

I'm sad? He scammed and now hes trying to lie that it's hes cousin, you're sad for thinking i'm a cheater, and sad for supporting a hacker/scammer/and toxic kid.
I don't think you're a hacker, you should've stayed banned mass rulebreaker it seems you're calling people sad when you're the sadnguy

lol u stupid
No but ur really smart to call other people stupid when u mass rulebreak stilll, and impersonated jabbe

He's defending him because he knows his gang will get fucked when he gets banned.
  • Am1og
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Contributor
  • Thanks received: 151

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370155

Guys I think we should make him happy
  • Catman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Cross eyed coconut Is my dad
  • Thanks received: 16

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370161

Alright, Flex although I've had very good memories with you throughout the years, I've played Zarp, I can't forgive this action you've done. This is like your 6th ban? I'd say take a few months off, play a different server, then return to Zarp. The community and other's aren't going to let this one slide.

Sorry, Flex love ya' bud.

~Tyler

#BaldySuit
  • Tyler K
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I like women
  • Thanks received: 35

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370167

Am1og wrote:
Marco. wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:

lol u stupid

He's defending him because he knows his gang will get fucked when he gets banned.
Hes kicked and blacklisted
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1273

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370214

OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:

You told a super admin to spectate me because I 1v3 u and Gmod and shit, 1 tapped 24/7 you could'nt even kill me, you think I could'nt see Captain or someone spectating me? Lmao.
I wouldn't talk shit with that big of a mouth you still have a Reputation to fix to get your unban, I recommend shutting your mouth before you fuck up your chances even more.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370215

Gmod Troller wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:

You told a super admin to spectate me because I 1v3 u and Gmod and shit, 1 tapped 24/7 you could'nt even kill me, you think I could'nt see Captain or someone spectating me? Lmao.
I wouldn't talk shit with that big of a mouth you still have a Reputation to fix to get your unban, I recommend shutting your mouth before you fuck up your chances even more.
Lil snitches are b*tches lmfao
His reputation is already fucked
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370216

Ashur wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:

Lol, someone is being fisted irl at the momment.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370218

JoeDuggs wrote:
Fles, I honestly think you would know better than to hack twice, but once you get known as a cheater people are always going to accuse you of it.
He cheated once that we can prove. Show us the proof that is clear cheats that can get him banned. Until then I don't know why everyone says he cheated twice, look at Pug, he cheated once does that mean he is still cheating? same with Paras situation does that mean he still uses Bhop scripts? hrm what about B4nQk0k's situation, he is still good does that mean he cheats? no unless you can prove it with clear evidence stop saying he cheated more than once and using it like he got another chance after he cheated a second time. No that ban was a mistake and he got unbanned that isn't an extra chance.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370220

Gmod Troller wrote:
JoeDuggs wrote:
He cheated once that we can prove. Show us the proof that is clear cheats that can get him banned. Until then I don't know why everyone says he cheated twice, look at Pug, he cheated once does that mean he is still cheating? same with Paras situation does that mean he still uses Bhop scripts? hrm what about B4nQk0k's situation, he is still good does that mean he cheats? no unless you can prove it with clear evidence stop saying he cheated more than once and using it like he got another chance after he cheated a second time. No that ban was a mistake and he got unbanned that isn't an extra chance.

Gmod I say you go relax, and leave forums.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370222

Gmod Troller wrote:
JoeDuggs wrote:

Man, do you even know how big a hole you are digging if he is proven guilty haha
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370233

itzsonzy wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
JoeDuggs wrote:

Man, do you even know how big a hole you are digging if he is proven guilty haha
How is this a hole i'm digging? there isn't evidence of him cheating, if there comes some evidence that he is clearly hacking and he's banned you can say I told you so then I will be on your side. For now, until there is proof that he is actually using some cheats i'm taking his side when I say he isn't hacking.
And no that doesn't mean I don't think he did nothing wrong I think what he did was unacceptable, but as long as he proves he can change I accept his apology.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

My Apology 7 years 9 months ago #370243

OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:

Lol, someone is being fisted irl at the momment.
I guess that's you.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun