Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote: Youre sad these were from before he got banned and now you wanna try make things worse with Accusations of him playing on it of the current date.

I'm sad? He scammed and now hes trying to lie that it's hes cousin, you're sad for thinking i'm a cheater, and sad for supporting a hacker/scammer/and toxic kid.
I don't think you're a hacker, you should've stayed banned mass rulebreaker it seems you're calling people sad when you're the sadnguy

You told a super admin to spectate me because I 1v3 u and Gmod and shit, 1 tapped 24/7 you could'nt even kill me, you think I could'nt see Captain or someone spectating me? Lmao.
I wouldn't talk shit with that big of a mouth you still have a Reputation to fix to get your unban, I recommend shutting your mouth before you fuck up your chances even more.
Lil snitches are b*tches lmfao
His reputation is already fucked

Lol, someone is being fisted irl at the momment.
I guess that's you.

You wanna get me mad that bad? I guess that's pure salt.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130
The topic has been locked.

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370285

Gmod Troller, I get that you are trying to help Flex, but it's just to fucking late. This kid dug his own grave, and he forgot a ladder to get out of there.

Everyone that has brain cells would know Flex was still cheating, as he went from being shit to being one of the best. I even linked you proof of him hitting nothing with a m4, while Im almost standing still.
I still remember raiding you guys in s3, everytime I rushed with amphetamine and morhpine, I would get 1 tapped. He wouldn't hit me in my arm/chest/legs etc.. even if I jumped, nah this kid would 1 tap me.
Optic was once a good friend of Flex, he exposed flex for being a lying scamming guy, aswell as cheating. After the event where Flex got perm banned, he was scared to cheat, which could be seen ingame, his aim skills went from 10 to 1, in a matter of 1 day.

I see 0 chances of Flex getting unbanned, reason being : He was caught hacking, but he started cheating again, despite getting a warning. He was caught scamming, and then proceeded to lie about it. This guy lies about every fucking thing, there is absolute no way this will is going to be unbanned.

I understand why you tryhard so hard to get him unbanned Gmod Troller, since he's been gone, you've had no one to defend you when you base. Now that I think about it, you probably knew he was cheating, since he was so obvious, im talking about constant snapping in ALL gun fights. But you ignored it, because you used him as a puppy, you used him to defend you whenever you were basing.

Everyone I know is certain that Flex is a hacker.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
The following user(s) said Thank You: Am1og

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370300

lying is bad bro
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370302

It shouldn't take this long or this much for you to be honest, you had several chances to come clean yet you didn't I feel like you should take a long time to think of what you've done and then you can slowly start regaining trust.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370309

Jabbe spits the fucking truth man respect , he knows what he is talking about.

@Gmod , your gang has one of the worst reps of any gang so dont come here talking about "reputation" , I'd watch myself If I were you before you end up with a reputation yourself.
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ex-SSRP Administrator Ex-Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 163
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, Miro

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370310

Legacy™ wrote:
Jabbe spits the fucking truth man respect , he knows what he is talking about.

@Gmod , your gang has one of the worst reps of any gang so dont come here talking about "reputation" , I'd watch myself If I were you before you end up with a reputation yourself.

REKT
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370317

Dude im not the nicest guy but ive change and the thing about people hating on you i understand im english i live in spain i got bullied everyday no friends in school vvhat soo ever because i didnt knovv hovv to speak the language at first and because i vvas english and they didnt like the english vvhere i live i got depresed and got really fat but recently its change im not depresed anymore vvhen people insult me i dont even get affected by it anymore love from Little T aka Crazyzombies

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370320

I'm really glad you're banned on the server now we don't need to hear you shitting on other players in game I hope you wont get unbanned
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370328

Ashur wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote: Youre sad these were from before he got banned and now you wanna try make things worse with Accusations of him playing on it of the current date.

I'm sad? He scammed and now hes trying to lie that it's hes cousin, you're sad for thinking i'm a cheater, and sad for supporting a hacker/scammer/and toxic kid.
I don't think you're a hacker, you should've stayed banned mass rulebreaker it seems you're calling people sad when you're the sadnguy

You told a super admin to spectate me because I 1v3 u and Gmod and shit, 1 tapped 24/7 you could'nt even kill me, you think I could'nt see Captain or someone spectating me? Lmao.
I wouldn't talk shit with that big of a mouth you still have a Reputation to fix to get your unban, I recommend shutting your mouth before you fuck up your chances even more.
Lil snitches are b*tches lmfao
His reputation is already fucked

LOOOL look who's talking

You have never met a snitch in your life since you havent ever been outside your house. Fuck out of here with this weak shit you are trying to pull. Fuck you, TOAO and the whole of Frag Angels
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370330

Jacob wrote:
Gmod Troller, I get that you are trying to help Flex, but it's just to fucking late. This kid dug his own grave, and he forgot a ladder to get out of there.

Everyone that has brain cells would know Flex was still cheating, as he went from being shit to being one of the best. I even linked you proof of him hitting nothing with a m4, while Im almost standing still.
I still remember raiding you guys in s3, everytime I rushed with amphetamine and morhpine, I would get 1 tapped. He wouldn't hit me in my arm/chest/legs etc.. even if I jumped, nah this kid would 1 tap me.
Optic was once a good friend of Flex, he exposed flex for being a lying scamming guy, aswell as cheating. After the event where Flex got perm banned, he was scared to cheat, which could be seen ingame, his aim skills went from 10 to 1, in a matter of 1 day.

I see 0 chances of Flex getting unbanned, reason being : He was caught hacking, but he started cheating again, despite getting a warning. He was caught scamming, and then proceeded to lie about it. This guy lies about every fucking thing, there is absolute no way this will is going to be unbanned.

I understand why you tryhard so hard to get him unbanned Gmod Troller, since he's been gone, you've had no one to defend you when you base. Now that I think about it, you probably knew he was cheating, since he was so obvious, im talking about constant snapping in ALL gun fights. But you ignored it, because you used him as a puppy, you used him to defend you whenever you were basing.

No actually hardly pay attention to him when raiding I'm more focused on who I'm aiming at. I've played against Flex and he wasn't hard to beat but he got a few nice shots now and then. I love how the only argument you have is I ignored it so I could base in peace when in reality I didn't even notice anything fishy until the last few days which I wasn't getting involved in as there was others doing it when I was basing which I'm sure you know who.

Jabbe I thought you were going to be respectful for once like "listen gmod I know you are trying to help flex" but nope you turned it to a shit storm to talk shit as always. I was expecting you to actually be mature, I get that he dug his own hole but now there are more accusations thst I ignored him "cheating" for my bases to go fine when in reality Flex has based with me 4 times. The rest was me seized ashur and r flex and some others and we lasted a while aswell so I don't care if he guarded or not. I'm trying to help him I get he fucked up but I want him to improve and come back. If it was one of your Friends guarenteed you would go to the extent I did or further to help him improve, change his ways, and so he could play again a better person. You have no idea what goes on behind the seen you were staff for 2 to 4 months back in the older days you know nothing of what goes on now everything has changed, new policies, new ways staff are expected to do stuff, people don't just ban from accusations.
@Legacy
My gang mainly has a bad reputation fo the BiB and A Team members the ones who despise us and always talk shit no matter the situation. I don't really care about my reputation to you guys as always it will be shit because you place yourselves up high like you are the most important people. Honestly no one cares about what BiB think of them unless they are scared. Reputation from a ban and someone's attitude is different then a gang reputation so how about you learn what's the correct thing to use in an argument okay Mr perfect?
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370334

• Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370336

Gmod Troller wrote:
Jacob wrote:

No actually hardly pay attention to him when raiding I'm more focused on who I'm aiming at. I've played against Flex and he wasn't hard to beat but he got a few nice shots now and then. I love how the only argument you have is I ignored it so I could base in peace when in reality I didn't even notice anything fishy until the last few days which I wasn't getting involved in as there was others doing it when I was basing which I'm sure you know who.

Jabbe I thought you were going to be respectful for once like "listen gmod I know you are trying to help flex" but nope you turned it to a shit storm to talk shit as always. I was expecting you to actually be mature, I get that he dug his own hole but now there are more accusations thst I ignored him "cheating" for my bases to go fine when in reality Flex has based with me 4 times. The rest was me seized ashur and r flex and some others and we lasted a while aswell so I don't care if he guarded or not. I'm trying to help him I get he fucked up but I want him to improve and come back. If it was one of your Friends guarenteed you would go to the extent I did or further to help him improve, change his ways, and so he could play again a better person. You have no idea what goes on behind the seen you were staff for 2 to 4 months back in the older days you know nothing of what goes on now everything has changed, new policies, new ways staff are expected to do stuff, people don't just ban from accusations.
@Legacy
My gang mainly has a bad reputation fo the BiB and A Team members the ones who despise us and always talk shit no matter the situation. I don't really care about my reputation to you guys as always it will be shit because you place yourselves up high like you are the most important people. Honestly no one cares about what BiB think of them unless they are scared. Reputation from a ban and someone's attitude is different then a gang reputation so how about you learn what's the correct thing to use in an argument okay Mr perfect?

Story time, lets get the popcorn. It's interesting to watch when people have beef! :D

• Am1og
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Contributor
  • Thanks received: 151

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370342

@Am1og Can I have some too?
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370344

Lmao, you write so much, you could've made a book by now.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370346

I wasn't talking about your gang , I was talking about the members. @Gmod @Ashur @Flex @ R-Flex , If I name any more I'll die of radiation.

PS . couldn't be bothered to read most your little novel because it's most likely bullshit anyway.
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Legacy™.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mario

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370350

Legacy™ wrote:
I wasn't talking about your gang , I was talking about the members. @Gmod @Ashur @Flex @ R-Flex , If I name any more I'll die of radiation.
I don't care about my reputation from the pov of BIB
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370361

Legacy™ wrote:

PS . couldn't be bothered to read most your little novel because it's most likely bullshit anyway.
Looks like you are way better, am i right?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: GmodTrolla

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370370

No shit you dont ban people from accusations, but cheating and scamming for irl money is not accusations, it's the truth. there is proof of this. This guy obviously doesn't change, last time he was caught doing some bad shit, he apologized and said it would never happen again. BUT IT STILL FKING HAPPENED AGAIN.

And gmod, dont ever talk about respect. You're the most disrespectful admin out there.

check yoself b4 u rek yoself, mofoka
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Jabbee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Legacy™

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370372

Gmod Troller wrote:
Legacy™ wrote:
I don't care about my reputation from the pov of BIB

I'm speaking on behalf of the whole community not just BIB itself.It's funny how you hide behind the fact that were enemies but in reality you know its the truth.Your defending a guy who is one of the most toxic guys in the community , you dont even deserve a reputation.
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370379

Irelevant wrote:
Officer FLeX wrote:
This is my apology for planning a scam with my cousin on an admin! It started like this, my cousin wanted to lie to the admin and get his items then give it to me and the items were honestly around 40-50M which is kind of a lot of in game money. I honestly regret agreeing to the plan with my cousin because that ended up getting me banned from the game also I am here at the moment to tell the truth only because I really feel bad about it and I don't want no hate at all.

The reason that made me want to leave the community was that I got so much hate from so many people for no reason sometimes and it ended up making me so sad and the only idea that I had at the moment is quitting and moving on because I couldn't take it anymore also I really hope that you understand me right now because imagine yourself in my situation where all you get is hate from everyone over and over also be honest and tell the truth because I know that you'd do make the same move as me which is moving on and leaving the community.

I am also really sorry not to only the staff members but to the community too because I understand that I had an attitude with most of you and sometimes it was for no reason which honestly should have never happened but please understand that most people are different and not everybody gets along with each other but I promise that I will try my best to get along with everyone and also I will never do what I did that caused me to get banned which was scamming BananaSlanger who is a great person that I am willing to refund.

I also thank Brandify, Morgan and Cookie for cheering me up and for telling me what is the right thing to do!

I AM SORRY EVERYONE!

suck your mum
No life. Making alt accounts on a site that you are banned. Get something better to do.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

263 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40