Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Apology

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370382

As I said, I'm only here to apologize for everything that I've done that is wrong and I really hope that people believe me when I say that I will really try my best to change and try my best to not get banned because I know this is only my first ban but it's not just a normal ban it's a permanent ban that I regret getting.
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk
  • Thanks received: 143
The topic has been locked.

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370383

Legacy™ wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
Legacy™ wrote:
I wasn't talking about your gang , I was talking about the members. @Gmod @Ashur @Flex @ R-Flex , If I name any more I'll die of radiation.
I don't care about my reputation from the pov of BIB

I'm speaking on behalf of the whole community not just BIB itself.It's funny how you hide behind the fact that were enemies but in reality you know its the truth.Your defending a guy who is one of the most toxic guys in the community , you dont even deserve a reputation.
So because BiB hates me means I have a bad reputation throughout the entire community. Or because I made mistakes which clearly I've improved on. I'd like a list of everyone besides BiB members A Team members and a couple others outside your group that were here before I made those mistakes. List it to me everyone that has no respect for me left or just hates me or thinks I'm such a toxic member thst you perceive me to be. I'd love to see everyone thst thinks this way besides your group of people, BiB, A Team and a couple others who follow yiu guys around.
I don't mean to come off as I think I'm the best and thst everyone respects me but I'm pretty sure my reputation isn't complete utter shit and thst my reputation is pure toxicity.
If that's the case I can't even describe you guys. Anyways I'm done here I stated my opinion and all I see is repeated points being stated that can't be proved.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370385

That's funny , R-Flex telling someone to get a life on the forums. Pal have you looked at your past posts?

- Req Lock and please CM ban this guy he's went off and completely bullshitted his apology I dont see how this guy deserves to be a part of this community.
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-SSRP Administrator Ex-Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 163
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Legacy™.

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370388

Jacob wrote:
No shit you dont ban people from accusations, but cheating and scamming for irl money is not accusations, it's the truth. there is proof of this. This guy obviously doesn't change, last time he was caught doing some bad shit, he apologized and said it would never happen again. BUT IT STILL FKING HAPPENED AGAIN.

And gmod, dont ever talk about respect. You're the most disrespectful admin out there.

check yoself b4 u rek yoself, mofoka
Thst occurred 2 weeks ago. I apologized for it and Morgan asked me to stop responding when I get shit talked in game and all the things that occur in game which I did. The most I say is Lol rekt instead of responding like that. As always the past is brought up once again and grudges stay held.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370389

Legacy™ wrote:
That's funny , R-Flex telling someone to get a life on the forums. Pal have you looked at your past posts?
Have you looked at yours? The only thing you post is: Our gang is shit, You are better than everyone, You think you can do better than everyone, and so on with your complete bullshit that no one cares about. Get something better to do rather than criticize everyone just because u think you are better.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370394

Legacy™ wrote:

- Req Lock and please CM ban this guy he's went off and completely bullshitted his apology I dont see how this guy deserves to be a part of this community.
My posts are atleast constructive even if they are argumentive. I disagree with most of the points you guys have because they are always "your gang is shit" or "get rekt" which I then reply stating how it's wrong. Sometimes it's different and you guys are accusing him of cheating again and again and making yourselves seem bigger on a pedastel. Loo at Morgan's post on the demote request on me him and Ezehzz it explains everything. Why do you think my posts are classed as toxic? Maybe because I'm always trying to prove your points wrong and stop all the shit talk you get so you can get your egos up once again. I'm done here.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370401

Gmod could you just shut up? And stop trying to change the subject, this is another defense mechanism you're using, you are trying to change the subject, and create a shitstorm, in hope of people forgetting about the Flex thing.

Flex you lied in your apology, can someone just lock this?
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Jabbee.

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370403

Jacob wrote:
Gmod could you just shut up? And try to change the subject, this is another defense mechanism you're using, you are trying to change the subject, so people will forget about the flex thing.

Accusations
Anyways where in fact did he lie?
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370405

Still wondering how a apology thread turned into a flame war thread between a few people
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370407

Gmod Troller wrote:
Jacob wrote:
Gmod could you just shut up? And try to change the subject, this is another defense mechanism you're using, you are trying to change the subject, so people will forget about the flex thing.

Accusations
Anyways where in fact did he lie?

He says in the video that the guy who scammed banana, was a friend and a super admin on Flex's server. Later when lead team checked the ip's, they saw that there was a match, aka flex got exposed. So flex made up a lie, saying that is was his cousin. But if you take a look at the account Flashy Flash, you will notice that its a completely NEW account, it has 12 friends, 30 hours gmod, and 1 game. The main purpose of this account was to cheat and scam people. There is even evidence of Flex admitting that Flashy flash is his alt account, Optic showed proof of that, go find it yourself, it's in the thread.

Flex keeps changing his story, because people find out that he is lying. He is a liar, a manipulator, and a really evil and toxic guy. He does not deserve to be unbanned, EVER.

You started this war Gmod, you always start wars.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370409

my cousin wanted to lie to the admin and get his items then give it to me and the items were honestly around 40-50M

This is what Flex wrote, and that just proves that this was Flex's masterplan all along. Why tf would his cousin, who has never played on Zarp before, get the idea to start playing the server and scam an admin?

Use your fucking brain people, this is flex's alt account, and he was the one who fucking scammed banana, there is even god damn proof of this

My posts are atleast constructive even if they are argumentive. I disagree with most of the points you guys have because they are always "your gang is shit" or "get rekt"

Once again Gmod troller, you say something so idiotic, that it gave me a headache.
I literally pointed out so many reasons to why flex should NOT be unbanned. But you never made any counter-arguments, you started a silly war by saying " Idc cus its from BiB pov " Like jesus christ, grow up, and stop seeking so much fucking attention. Like every post I see you comment on, it's where you try to seek some attention. Just gtfo man
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Jabbee.

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370414

Fantasy wrote:
Still wondering how a apology thread turned into a flame war thread between a few people

Same Here
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370415

Irelevant wrote:
Officer FLeX wrote:
This is my apology for planning a scam with my cousin on an admin! It started like this, my cousin wanted to lie to the admin and get his items then give it to me and the items were honestly around 40-50M which is kind of a lot of in game money. I honestly regret agreeing to the plan with my cousin because that ended up getting me banned from the game also I am here at the moment to tell the truth only because I really feel bad about it and I don't want no hate at all.

The reason that made me want to leave the community was that I got so much hate from so many people for no reason sometimes and it ended up making me so sad and the only idea that I had at the moment is quitting and moving on because I couldn't take it anymore also I really hope that you understand me right now because imagine yourself in my situation where all you get is hate from everyone over and over also be honest and tell the truth because I know that you'd do make the same move as me which is moving on and leaving the community.

I am also really sorry not to only the staff members but to the community too because I understand that I had an attitude with most of you and sometimes it was for no reason which honestly should have never happened but please understand that most people are different and not everybody gets along with each other but I promise that I will try my best to get along with everyone and also I will never do what I did that caused me to get banned which was scamming BananaSlanger who is a great person that I am willing to refund.

I also thank Brandify, Morgan and Cookie for cheering me up and for telling me what is the right thing to do!

I AM SORRY EVERYONE!

suck your mum

that escalated quickly
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370416

OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Ashur wrote:
OptiC wrote: Youre sad these were from before he got banned and now you wanna try make things worse with Accusations of him playing on it of the current date.

I'm sad? He scammed and now hes trying to lie that it's hes cousin, you're sad for thinking i'm a cheater, and sad for supporting a hacker/scammer/and toxic kid.
I don't think you're a hacker, you should've stayed banned mass rulebreaker it seems you're calling people sad when you're the sadnguy

You told a super admin to spectate me because I 1v3 u and Gmod and shit, 1 tapped 24/7 you could'nt even kill me, you think I could'nt see Captain or someone spectating me? Lmao.
I wouldn't talk shit with that big of a mouth you still have a Reputation to fix to get your unban, I recommend shutting your mouth before you fuck up your chances even more.
Lil snitches are b*tches lmfao
His reputation is already fucked

Lol, someone is being fisted irl at the momment.
I guess that's you.

You wanna get me mad that bad? I guess that's pure salt.

so salty
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370446

Nice triple post jaffacakes why is this still not locked
  • Legacy™
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-SSRP Administrator Ex-Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 163

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370449

Jacob wrote:
my cousin wanted to lie to the admin and get his items then give it to me and the items were honestly around 40-50M

This is what Flex wrote, and that just proves that this was Flex's masterplan all along. Why tf would his cousin, who has never played on Zarp before, get the idea to start playing the server and scam an admin?

Use your fucking brain people, this is flex's alt account, and he was the one who fucking scammed banana, there is even god damn proof of this

My posts are atleast constructive even if they are argumentive. I disagree with most of the points you guys have because they are always "your gang is shit" or "get rekt"

Once again Gmod troller, you say something so idiotic, that it gave me a headache.
I literally pointed out so many reasons to why flex should NOT be unbanned. But you never made any counter-arguments, you started a silly war by saying " Idc cus its from BiB pov " Like jesus christ, grow up, and stop seeking so much fucking attention. Like every post I see you comment on, it's where you try to seek some attention. Just gtfo man
"Toxic" "Evil" "Cheater" "Scammer"
So there is no way to prove if it's his cousin or not, maybe he just didn't ant to say it was his cousin until after. Yes he is toxic and he cheated but him still cheating can't be proven at this moment in time. He was involved with the scamming not directly scammed but it's still equally as bad. I told him that I am willing to forgive him at no point did I say he should be unbanned. I am defending him because he is trying to prove and a lot of the time the points you prove are "He's still cheating and lies about it" and "He's so toxic" which I've seen him try to improve. I don't agree with an unban yet I'm defending the fact that the only points you ever place are he's still cheating and that's why he shouldn't be unbanned. The reason he shouldn't be unbanned yet is because he took way too many chances to admit to this.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370475

May we get the final verdict fast before this shit turns into a Flame War 3, going to join the CM Ban Army if it happens.

• Am1og
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Contributor
  • Thanks received: 151

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370498

Gmod Troller wrote:
Legacy™ wrote:
I wasn't talking about your gang , I was talking about the members. @Gmod @Ashur @Flex @ R-Flex , If I name any more I'll die of radiation.
I don't care about my reputation from the pov of BIB

So what do you care about?
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370505

I really made this thread to let people know that I am sorry about everything that i've done to them that was bad also I am trying to prove to them that I can change but like most of you are trying to get me community banned instead of accepting my apology which is honestly so sad because all I was trying to do all along with this thread is to apologize to everyone so they don't have a bad impression on me if I ever get unbanned in the future so please understand what I am trying to say here because it will mean a lot to me. I honestly know that like most of you could careless about what I think or what I do and all you actually want is me to be banned and never heard from again but as I said it's your choice but to be honest I really want you to accept my apology because I really will try my best to change for the better. :)

Thanks to everyone that accepted my apology and believes that I can change! <3 <3
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk
  • Thanks received: 143
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Officer FLeX.

My Apology 7 years 8 months ago #370509

Officer FLeX wrote:
I really made this thread to let people know that I am sorry about everything that i've done to them that was bad also I am trying to prove to them that I can change but like most of you are trying to get me community banned instead of accepting my apology which is honestly so sad because all I was trying to do all along with this thread is to apologize to everyone so they don't have a bad impression on me if I ever get unbanned in the future so please understand what I am trying to say here because it will mean a lot to me. I honestly know that like most of you could careless about what I think or what I do and all you actually want is me to be banned and never heard from again but as I said it's your choice but to be honest I really want you to accept my apology because I really will try my best to change for the better. :)

Thanks to everyone that accepted my apology and believes that I can change! <3 <3

You should'nt lie about "Flashy Flash" being your cousin, rip you, it's even worst now.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
4/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT