Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Andrew Tate Deplatforming

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391320

Deserved. There are some characters that are harmless, entertaining, maybe even obviously sarcastic, even to the least intelligent viewer.

However, Andrew Tate isn't any of these. His content is not funny or entertaining, he says stuff that easily influences a very specific group of men, and isn't blatant enough for every viewer to think he is 100% joking or being sarcastic, which he isn't - btw.

There is footage of him BEATING his former girlfriend with a belt, which got him kicked out of Big Brother.

Here are some of his quotes that I would like to highlight:

1. “Sexual harassment is disgusting and inexcusable. However, a man looking at you or whistling at you or asking your name isn’t harassment.”

2. “Women have been exchanging sex for opportunity for a very long time. Some did this. Weren’t abused. […] If you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bare some responsibility.”

Now here is a little more info about him:

Tate ran a cam girl business in Romania after moving there in 2017, and he previously made statements surrounding sexual assault in the country.

Speaking in a now-deleted video from Tate’s Youtube channel, he said that it is easier to get off on rape charges in the Eastern European country.

Explaining that it’s “40 per cent of the reason I moved to Romania,” Tate said: “I’m not a f****** rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.

“If you’re a man living in England or Germany or America or any of the western world right now you’ve decided to live in a country where any woman… at any point in the future can destroy your life.”

As a woman who has been sexualized and harassed for around 10+ years now, starting from when I was 11 or so, I would like to say that he has no idea, or right to comment about harassment. A man looking, staring or whistling at me (straight up disrespectful), or asking for my name in the middle of the street out of nowhere with 0 politeness IS harassment. It is the opposite of how a proper gentleman, or a "real man" would behave. Most men have no clue how terrifying it is to be a woman and walk around all by yourself on the street, be it during daylight or night time.
Him saying that women who put themselves in position to be raped should take some responsibility is fucking disgusting. No victim should EVER be considered responsible for being raped, be it a man or a woman, a child or an adult.

Now look. I am not a postmodern feminist at all. I like the idea of a masculine man, and I love the idea of a man being the leader of a family, etc, I guess you could say I'm more on the conservative traditional side on this. But it is purely common sense that a figure like him on the internet, on platforms like tiktok and instagram, is just straight up stupid and dangerous. Why keep feeding the young minds absolute trash instead of finding ways to actually make beneficial content be more available to them?

Glad he got banned, another asshole off those platforms.
Hopefully soon more people like him will be gone.
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • "We're all gonna make it brah"
  • Thanks received: 2485
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, narexa, Callum Johnson, God dammit Ross, Skippergroe and 1 more...

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391326

On god the guy looks like a 75% discount offbrand made in china pitbull and has "jokes" drier than dollar store toilet paper. I believe he should be liquidated and dumped in a shallow grave. Inshallah
  • Jandro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • its ok
  • Thanks received: 83
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, narexa, MsRevine, Skippergroe, Rose

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391327

I actually have an Emory Andrew Tate III poster hung up behind my bed. After I started H.U. I knew I had to get more serious, so I also got his portrait tattooed on the tip of my massive (12 inch) penis.

-Jose Gibraltar (the Mediator)
  • JoseGibraltar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • the Mediator
  • Thanks received: 141
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, MsRevine, Skippergroe

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391328

Also stan sodom
  • Jandro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • its ok
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, MsRevine, Skippergroe

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391329

im unable to read sry))
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 601
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jandro

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391330

MsRevine wrote:
Deserved. There are some characters that are harmless, entertaining, maybe even obviously sarcastic, even to the least intelligent viewer.

However, Andrew Tate isn't any of these. His content is not funny or entertaining, he says stuff that easily influences a very specific group of men, and isn't blatant enough for every viewer to think he is 100% joking or being sarcastic, which he isn't - btw.

There is footage of him BEATING his former girlfriend with a belt, which got him kicked out of Big Brother.

1. “Sexual harassment is disgusting and inexcusable. However, a man looking at you or whistling at you or asking your name isn’t harassment.”

2. “Women have been exchanging sex for opportunity for a very long time. Some did this. Weren’t abused. […] If you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bare some responsibility.”

Tate ran a cam girl business in Romania after moving there in 2017, and he previously made statements surrounding sexual assault in the country.

Speaking in a now-deleted video from Tate’s Youtube channel, he said that it is easier to get off on rape charges in the Eastern European country.

Explaining that it’s “40 per cent of the reason I moved to Romania,” Tate said: “I’m not a f****** rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.

“If you’re a man living in England or Germany or America or any of the western world right now you’ve decided to live in a country where any woman… at any point in the future can destroy your life.”

As a woman who has been sexualized and harassed for around 10+ years now, starting from when I was 11 or so, I would like to say that he has no idea, or right to comment about harassment. A man looking, staring or whistling at me (straight up disrespectful), or asking for my name in the middle of the street out of nowhere with 0 politeness IS harassment. It is the opposite of how a proper gentleman, or a "real man" would behave. Most men have no clue how terrifying it is to be a woman and walk around all by yourself on the street, be it during daylight or night time.
Him saying that women who put themselves in position to be raped should take some responsibility is fucking disgusting. No victim should EVER be considered responsible for being raped, be it a man or a woman, a child or an adult.

Now look. I am not a postmodern feminist at all. I like the idea of a masculine man, and I love the idea of a man being the leader of a family, etc, I guess you could say I'm more on the conservative traditional side on this. But it is purely common sense that a figure like him on the internet, on platforms like tiktok and instagram, is just straight up stupid and dangerous. Why keep feeding the young minds absolute trash instead of finding ways to actually make beneficial content be more available to them?

and what color is your bugatti
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 994
Propane#4246

Steam
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391331

hes a top G, what color is your buggati?
  • crystaal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 34

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391335

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Andrew Tate has been banned off of Instagram and Facebook, apparently he violated their ‘dangerous organisations and individuals’ policy.

Whilst I thought the memes about the guy were fucking annoying and could tell most of what he was saying was satire. I see absolutely no reason anybody should be removed over what he was saying.

I understand that Facebook, Twitter and all these social media conglomerates can do what they want with their platform, but it’s definitely not right.

OPINIONS ZARP? :zarp:
Not everyone is too bright and the shit he is/was saying is outright just dangerous and retarded
idk what is dumber rn, your take or andrew tates "dangerous" takes
the same can be said for millions of people who have any opinion ever, andrew tate says throw women out of the lambo that you can buy when you take his lessons, The View says slaughter your white neighbors in their front yards then then tell your 6 year old niece shes really a boy, who cares its all reactionary and courting controversy get over it!
Not everyone who has an opinion has a massive audience or platform like he did have, my opinion isn't inspiring the next elliot rodger
yeah well people are able to stay on the platforms while inspiring the youth with equally as disgusting traits, let us not forget the KAM trend either
andrew tate in a sense was just that but for men and he didnt have google and Starbucks helping him out unlike Kill All Men (notice how both of these are disgusting yet only one is allowed in the "free marketplace of ideas" so it really makes you wonder what the end goal is for these large companies)

but in my honest opinion I think the media allowed him to get this big in the first place and even helped him in a sense as he was in everyones recommended, which is also why they banned him (gives more attention to him name) to trick kids into thinking he is the real deal and the only speaks the truth which is why he was censored (which is not true but that is what those who own the media want you these young kids to think) in order to give these kids a false perception of reality. But the reason why they would want kids to believe in someone like Andrew Tate, or on the other side Lizzo or generic progressive straight white male hater is A. for dividing a population (America) that shares a lot of the same values (not so much anymore but thats what you get with decades of manufactured divide and control) and B. to distract you from what really matters in life which is to really only worry about yourself and those in your community, and if you dont have a community it should be your job to build one and to strengthen those around you who truly care about you and vise versa. Nobody would care about Andrew Tate or any of this if they just focused on a much nicer world that is far away from any screen. but hey, life in the big city.

Also by doing this he was able to create a legal pyramid scheme that boosted his popularity even further
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391336

Crystaal wrote:
hes a top G, what color is your buggati?
Is your favourite jet really the eurofighter typhoon?
  • Jandro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • its ok

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391337

Can't stand the guy, W DazGames common Tate L (my girlfriend would leave me if I said anything else)
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, jam

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391339

ItsDonny wrote:
I can tell they were both forced by the misogynism accussation masses. Why would someone be penaltised for expressing their viewpoints? I’d rather neither agree nor disagree with his public statements but i do have to respect his right to express them.

At least just have the balls to say you agree with him, nobody has the right to express anything on social media so it's a useless point, they're businesses at the end of the day and they don't want people on their platforms that could reflect badly on them. His influence on younger males is genuinely saddening, so many lost teens / young men I for one am glad he's being removed :)
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by narexa.

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391340

MsRevine wrote:

Sure would be a shame if i found equally as "dangerous" opinions but directed towards other people that are promoted by the same media you follow
www.cnn.com/2021/11/20/us/angry-white-me...blake-cec/index.html
www.colorlines.com/articles/colorlines-f...r-mediocre-white-men
and i could spend hours and hours gathering quotes of left wing politicians calling white men disgusting things yet when the same rhetoric is used by some goofy bald dumbass hes immediately classified as a domestic terrorist and a threat to our civilization but okay
I just find it insane how people find andrew tates opinions as dangerous then you support it when he gets censored, news flash but that is the exact reason why the kids who follow him will become more radicalized, when trump was censored dangerous straight white men who supported him changed completely and became far more white wing than they ever were but leading up to the election you shoudlve heard how trump supporters were talking, they sounding like babies but the second he got censored they all flipped a switch. doing this to andrew tate will only make incels or whatever word u wanna give kids missing a sense of direction more of a reason to behave this way.
discrediting him is the right way to go, not making him a martyr. it also makes me sad that they banned him because now kids will genuinely look up to him now instead of finding out hes a loser but hey life in the big city.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Lerpson.

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391343

If you're my friend you just cant be a pussy.
"Ohh i had a heart attack!"
Get the fuck up. Fucks wrong with you? Go hospital later, have a drink, cigarette, cup of coffee, back in the game.
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Hellsdevil, Lerpson, Oscar Bobb

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391344

Lerpson wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

Sure would be a shame if i found equally as "dangerous" opinions but directed towards other people that are promoted by the same media you follow
and i could spend hours and hours gathering quotes of left wing politicians calling white men disgusting things yet when the same rhetoric is used by some goofy bald dumbass hes immediately classified as a domestic terrorist and a threat to our civilization but okay
I just find it insane how people find andrew tates opinions as dangerous then you support it when he gets censored, news flash but that is the exact reason why the kids who follow him will become more radicalized, when trump was censored dangerous straight white men who supported him changed completely and became far more white wing than they ever were. doing this to andrew tate will only make incels or whatever word u wanna give kids missing a sense of direction more of a reason to behave this way.
discrediting him is the right way to go, not making him a martyr. it also makes me sad that they banned him because now kids will genuinely look up to him now instead of finding out hes a loser but hey life in the big city.

If you like men so much why dont you marry them B)
  • Jandro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • its ok
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, narexa, MsRevine, Callum Johnson, Skippergroe

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391345

Jandro wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

I just find it insane how people find andrew tates opinions as dangerous then you support it when he gets censored, news flash but that is the exact reason why the kids who follow him will become more radicalized, when trump was censored dangerous straight white men who supported him changed completely and became far more white wing than they ever were. doing this to andrew tate will only make incels or whatever word u wanna give kids missing a sense of direction more of a reason to behave this way.

If you like men so much why dont you marry them B)
if you arent slamming a womans head in the door of your 1.2 million dollar lambo then dragger her by the neck with ur gucci belt then what are you some kind of sissy feminist? buy my 500$ a month lesson program to be a super awesome chad like me, Andrew Bald Geeza Tate
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391346

this is the only man you should take relationship advice on
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, crystaal

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391347

Studio Banter wrote:
It's ironic for meta to ban people like him when their entire business model is based off controversies and negative content to encourage more clicks and revenue but as much as I hate meta zuck , you can't just base this off freedom of expression. Apparently his house in Romania was raided on grounds of human trafficking and the investigation is on-going, on that alone should ring bells, if the south park caricature of a masculine man doesn't cut it. So ye, the dude is a dangerous individual.

but hey that's just my :zarp: opinion
call me a nut case but Epstein's island was never even raided or investigated over human sex trafficking so I cant say for sure if he was a part of any of that or not, but maybe his woman beating seminars werent pulling in enough money so he just wanted a little extra on the top and in todays economy you gotta get creative

TLDR for my rants on this whole thread: Discredit the maniac, dont censor him and make him a martyr.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391348

free the goat
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP