Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Andrew Tate Deplatforming

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391282

Andrew Tate has been banned off of Instagram and Facebook, apparently he violated their ‘dangerous organisations and individuals’ policy.

Whilst I thought the memes about the guy were fucking annoying and could tell most of what he was saying was satire. I see absolutely no reason anybody should be removed over what he was saying.

I understand that Facebook, Twitter and all these social media conglomerates can do what they want with their platform, but it’s definitely not right.

OPINIONS ZARP? :zarp:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The topic has been locked.

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391284

Andrew Tate got deplatformed after chute refused to sell the rights to gencorp (it would violate the agreement with Peter Jones) and he went and committed mass rdm

Also yea he should be de-platformed lmao he was a massive con artist
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391285

i think he got banned because he was bringing back the strong masculinity to modern society
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dark Corner

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391286

Andrew Tate is my idol
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

The following user(s) said Thank You: 1231231231

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391287

his whole brand is a pyramid scheme pmsl
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391288

SorIe wrote:

Stuck in the matrix rslur
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Indiana Jones. Reason: Fuck off callum, no banning me today
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391289

PurpleVine FatalCrow wrote:
SorIe wrote:

Stuck in the matrix retard
clearly I should pay 50 bucks to promote some random rich guy who hates women :zarp:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391291

Just gotta take the guy with a grain of salt. He knows exactly what to say to get and stay popular
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391292

CEO of Business wrote:
SorIe wrote:

Stuck in the matrix retard
clearly I should pay 50 bucks to promote some random rich guy who hates women :zarp:

Make sure when you do it to use my link cheers mate.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391293

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Just gotta take the guy with a grain of salt. He knows exactly what to say to get and stay popular

Stupid children on tiktok don't have the ability to take it with a grain pinch of salt and like everything nower days its all materialistic so they see fast car and BITCHES and want to copy it in every way. The amount of copycats is unreal, granted those same people are fans of IshowSpeeds and his dumb shit
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391294

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

Stupid children on tiktok don't have the ability to take it with a grain pinch of salt and like everything nower days its all materialistic so they see fast car and BITCHES and want to copy it in every way. The amount of copycats is unreal, granted those same people are fans of IshowSpeeds and his dumb shit

what is so dangerous about being materialistic? Every boy has wanted fast cars in his youth. In fact i still do.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391296

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

what is so dangerous about being materialistic? Every boy has wanted fast cars in his youth. In fact i still do.

I eat air and bow to Buddha
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391297

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

I should have worded it a tad better. I mean he uses materialistic things to con people into his pyramid scheme because of course everyone wants a fast/nice car and shiny things. The dangerous part (from what I see at least) is pushing the idea your value is purely based on what you own. The sad reality is the internet teaches kids more than most parents do nower days so we are gonna have the next generation with warped ideas of self worth. We see it already with young women who have seen/been told that all worth is purely based on looks and nothing else (christ I sound like a white knight fslur don't I). Shits damaging lmao
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391304

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

I should have worded it a tad better. I mean he uses materialistic things to con people into his pyramid scheme because of course everyone wants a fast/nice car and shiny things. The dangerous part (from what I see at least) is pushing the idea your value is purely based on what you own. The sad reality is the internet teaches kids more than most parents do nower days so we are gonna have the next generation with warped ideas of self worth. We see it already with young women who have seen/been told that all worth is purely based on looks and nothing else (christ I sound like a white knight fslur don't I). Shits damaging lmao
what color is your Bugatti
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson, Agebt, 1231231231

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391308

I can tell they were both forced by the misogynism accussation masses. Why would someone be penaltised for expressing their viewpoints? I’d rather neither agree nor disagree with his public statements but i do have to respect his right to express them.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391313

Nafe wrote:
Andrew Tate has been banned off of Instagram and Facebook, apparently he violated their ‘dangerous organisations and individuals’ policy.

Whilst I thought the memes about the guy were fucking annoying and could tell most of what he was saying was satire. I see absolutely no reason anybody should be removed over what he was saying.

I understand that Facebook, Twitter and all these social media conglomerates can do what they want with their platform, but it’s definitely not right.

Not everyone is too bright and the shit he is/was saying is outright just dangerous and retarded
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, narexa, MsRevine, Skippergroe, Rose

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391315

Life in the big city who cares
its been how many years of people getting banned for having "right wing" (whatever that even means in 2022) opinions.
media companies dont want you to think about anything besides the kardashians and ellen

note: im happy andrew tate got banned and idk if the allegations are true about him but regardless i hope he gets the death penalty for being mentally ill but thats just my opinion
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391316

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Not everyone is too bright and the shit he is/was saying is outright just dangerous and retarded
idk what is dumber rn, your take or andrew tates "dangerous" takes
the same can be said for millions of people who have any opinion ever, andrew tate says throw women out of the lambo that you can buy when you take his lessons, The View says slaughter your white neighbors in their front yards then then tell your 6 year old niece shes really a boy, who cares its all reactionary and courting controversy get over it!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Lerpson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391318

Lerpson wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Nafe wrote:

idk what is dumber rn, your take or andrew tates "dangerous" takes
the same can be said for millions of people who have any opinion ever, andrew tate says throw women out of the lambo that you can buy when you take his lessons, The View says slaughter your white neighbors in their front yards then then tell your 6 year old niece shes really a boy, who cares its all reactionary and courting controversy get over it!
Not everyone who has an opinion has a massive audience or platform like he did have, my opinion isn't inspiring the next elliot rodger
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Skippergroe

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 8 months ago #1391319

It's ironic for meta to ban people like him when their entire business model is based off controversies and negative content to encourage more clicks and revenue but as much as I hate meta zuck , you can't just base this off freedom of expression. Apparently his house in Romania was raided on grounds of human trafficking and the investigation is on-going, on that alone should ring bells, if the south park caricature of a masculine man doesn't cut it. So ye, the dude is a dangerous individual.

but hey that's just my :zarp: opinion
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, narexa, God dammit Ross
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127