Thank fuck
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653
The topic has been locked.

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391353

MsRevine wrote:
Deserved. There are some characters that are harmless, entertaining, maybe even obviously sarcastic, even to the least intelligent viewer.

However, Andrew Tate isn't any of these. His content is not funny or entertaining, he says stuff that easily influences a very specific group of men, and isn't blatant enough for every viewer to think he is 100% joking or being sarcastic, which he isn't - btw.

There is footage of him BEATING his former girlfriend with a belt, which got him kicked out of Big Brother.

Here are some of his quotes that I would like to highlight:

1. “Sexual harassment is disgusting and inexcusable. However, a man looking at you or whistling at you or asking your name isn’t harassment.”

2. “Women have been exchanging sex for opportunity for a very long time. Some did this. Weren’t abused. […] If you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bare some responsibility.”

Now here is a little more info about him:

Tate ran a cam girl business in Romania after moving there in 2017, and he previously made statements surrounding sexual assault in the country.

Speaking in a now-deleted video from Tate’s Youtube channel, he said that it is easier to get off on rape charges in the Eastern European country.

Explaining that it’s “40 per cent of the reason I moved to Romania,” Tate said: “I’m not a f****** rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.

“If you’re a man living in England or Germany or America or any of the western world right now you’ve decided to live in a country where any woman… at any point in the future can destroy your life.”

As a woman who has been sexualized and harassed for around 10+ years now, starting from when I was 11 or so, I would like to say that he has no idea, or right to comment about harassment. A man looking, staring or whistling at me (straight up disrespectful), or asking for my name in the middle of the street out of nowhere with 0 politeness IS harassment. It is the opposite of how a proper gentleman, or a "real man" would behave. Most men have no clue how terrifying it is to be a woman and walk around all by yourself on the street, be it during daylight or night time.
Him saying that women who put themselves in position to be raped should take some responsibility is fucking disgusting. No victim should EVER be considered responsible for being raped, be it a man or a woman, a child or an adult.

Now look. I am not a postmodern feminist at all. I like the idea of a masculine man, and I love the idea of a man being the leader of a family, etc, I guess you could say I'm more on the conservative traditional side on this. But it is purely common sense that a figure like him on the internet, on platforms like tiktok and instagram, is just straight up stupid and dangerous. Why keep feeding the young minds absolute trash instead of finding ways to actually make beneficial content be more available to them?

Glad he got banned, another asshole off those platforms.
Hopefully soon more people like him will be gone.

You hate men we get it.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391355

Nogtog wrote:
If you're my friend you just cant be a pussy.
"Ohh i had a heart attack!"
Get the fuck up. Fucks wrong with you? Go hospital later, have a drink, cigarette, cup of coffee, back in the game.
Me when I see you
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391357

Jandro wrote:
Crystaal wrote:
hes a top G, what color is your buggati?
Is your favourite jet really the eurofighter typhoon?
either that or the f22 either one is cool af wbu
  • crystaal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 34

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391358

TrixX wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Deserved. There are some characters that are harmless, entertaining, maybe even obviously sarcastic, even to the least intelligent viewer.

However, Andrew Tate isn't any of these. His content is not funny or entertaining, he says stuff that easily influences a very specific group of men, and isn't blatant enough for every viewer to think he is 100% joking or being sarcastic, which he isn't - btw.

There is footage of him BEATING his former girlfriend with a belt, which got him kicked out of Big Brother.

1. “Sexual harassment is disgusting and inexcusable. However, a man looking at you or whistling at you or asking your name isn’t harassment.”

2. “Women have been exchanging sex for opportunity for a very long time. Some did this. Weren’t abused. […] If you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bare some responsibility.”

Tate ran a cam girl business in Romania after moving there in 2017, and he previously made statements surrounding sexual assault in the country.

Speaking in a now-deleted video from Tate’s Youtube channel, he said that it is easier to get off on rape charges in the Eastern European country.

Explaining that it’s “40 per cent of the reason I moved to Romania,” Tate said: “I’m not a f****** rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.

“If you’re a man living in England or Germany or America or any of the western world right now you’ve decided to live in a country where any woman… at any point in the future can destroy your life.”

As a woman who has been sexualized and harassed for around 10+ years now, starting from when I was 11 or so, I would like to say that he has no idea, or right to comment about harassment. A man looking, staring or whistling at me (straight up disrespectful), or asking for my name in the middle of the street out of nowhere with 0 politeness IS harassment. It is the opposite of how a proper gentleman, or a "real man" would behave. Most men have no clue how terrifying it is to be a woman and walk around all by yourself on the street, be it during daylight or night time.
Him saying that women who put themselves in position to be raped should take some responsibility is fucking disgusting. No victim should EVER be considered responsible for being raped, be it a man or a woman, a child or an adult.

Now look. I am not a postmodern feminist at all. I like the idea of a masculine man, and I love the idea of a man being the leader of a family, etc, I guess you could say I'm more on the conservative traditional side on this. But it is purely common sense that a figure like him on the internet, on platforms like tiktok and instagram, is just straight up stupid and dangerous. Why keep feeding the young minds absolute trash instead of finding ways to actually make beneficial content be more available to them?

You hate men we get it.
and banning him only makes those men more confident and make them want to continue but hey, life in the big city
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Lerpson.

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391359

Crystaal wrote:
Jandro wrote:
Crystaal wrote:
hes a top G, what color is your buggati?
Is your favourite jet really the eurofighter typhoon?
either that or the f22 either one is cool af wbu

The EA-6B prowler or the Skywarden
  • Jandro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • its ok
  • Thanks received: 83

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391360

Lerpson wrote:
TrixX wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

You hate men we get it.
and banning him only makes those men more confident and make them want to continue but hey, life in the big city

The only man is john madden
  • Jandro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • its ok
  • Thanks received: 83

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391361

ok guys who leaked the genocide of white men plan, fess up
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Andrew Tate Deplatforming 1 year 7 months ago #1391367

ok thanks guys im home from work now this was entertaining enough to get my through the rest of my shift :woohoo:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40