Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Super Straight" discussion

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319708

The post survived the night! Lets go and from what im seeing no deleted replies, good to see a no hate debate/discussion going well, nice one lads! Replied to a few of you \/ \/

Morgan
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

PZGrens

Nogtog

MsRevine

Maddox
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319715

orbadoc wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
I don't see how/why that has been twisted into hatred towards trans people. In fact I think it is a good term, it means people are accepting a person as trans (like male to female) and regarding them as female but not wanting to date them. If that makes them transphobic well fuck
If you dont want to date gay men you are also homophobic sorry

Tbf coda from the amount of stuff I've been labeled as im apparently transphobic, racist, a nazi, fat, alt right, misogynistic, sexist and anti semitic. All of this and now you are telling me im homophobic holy moly

Like come on thats a bit much im not fat im just big boned :(

FORGOT TO SAY THAT THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Indiana Jones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319717

Ngl i was rly tired when i posted that and sound like a fucking moron. I'm saying that referring to yourself as "super straight" makes you sound more transphobic than if you just say you don't want to date a trans person. By labelling yourself as super straight that's just unnecessary hate that you'll be getting. Like other people have said there are tons of different genders and everything and why is this term only being made now? In my opinion (which does not matter) it's just not needed to have a whole new term for people who don't want to date trans people, especially with the implications of calling yourself "super straight" (just sounds kinda bad) My point with the super white thing (which was fucking stupid with hindsight) was to do with people who wouldn't date black people for example, which doesn't make them racist. If you used such a term for your attraction towards race, it just sounds racist even though it wouldn't be, so why would you use it?
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319718

All these categories to define what kind of hole you like
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Gin.

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319719

Nogtog wrote:

Ngl i was rly tired when i posted that and sound like a fucking moron. I'm saying that referring to yourself as "super straight" makes you sound more transphobic than if you just say you don't want to date a trans person. By labelling yourself as super straight that's just unnecessary hate that you'll be getting. Like other people have said there are tons of different genders and everything and why is this term only being made now? In my opinion (which does not matter) it's just not needed to have a whole new term for people who don't want to date trans people, especially with the implications of calling yourself "super straight" (just sounds kinda bad) My point with the super white thing (which was fucking stupid with hindsight) was to do with people who wouldn't date black people for example, which doesn't make them racist. If you used such a term for your attraction towards race, it just sounds racist even though it wouldn't be, so why would you use it?

First off the term racist has been so over fucking used its lost all meaning, you got a 13 year old who dropped the nword instantly put in the same category as the scummy fucks in the KKK who lynch, burn and over all are just fucking disgusting people. And to be fair the term transphobic is over used, you can not want to date a trans person and get compared and put in the same category as someone who truly hates trans people (again those people are fucking idiots). Hence the term was made to show preferences from birth that they have no control over in the same way gay people are, or bi people or well how everyone can not control preferences
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319720

Gin wrote:
All these categories to define what kind of hole you like :unsure:

excuse me, sir I only date pint sized cans of warm dark fruits that have been left in a car in direct sunlight for 8 hours. If i were to come back and find a hole in my can id be fucking fuming ngl chief
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sup bitch, Killa Kappa, jam

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319721

Wild but if you ignore it it doesn't exist outside of small circles
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 96

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319722

0ctocat wrote:
Wild but if you ignore it it doesn't exist outside of small circles

Probs the best answer I have ever seen that can be related to literally everything. Gonna steal this lmao
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319735

orbadoc wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
I don't see how/why that has been twisted into hatred towards trans people. In fact I think it is a good term, it means people are accepting a person as trans (like male to female) and regarding them as female but not wanting to date them. If that makes them transphobic well fuck
If you dont want to date gay men you are also homophobic sorry
and if you date gay men you are a sexist sorry
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319741

It was literally made by 4chan neonazis
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319743

Markus wrote:
It was literally made by 4chan neonazis

lol as if the current state of 4chan could think of something like this, also jannies would just remove it.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319748

Nogtog wrote:
illegalimmigrant wrote:
narexa wrote:
Morgan wrote:
I would not be interested in dating a trans person, does that mean I am super straight?

No, you're just straight. I personally don't believe it makes you transphobic to not necessarily want to date trans people, (unless your preference for not wanting to date trans people stems from some preconceived notion of trans people or hatred towards them)
No it sounds like he's superstraight by definition
Yeah but the point is that the term should not exist. Just say you don't want to date trans people for whatever reason that might be without using a ridiculous term that makes you sound like a neo-nazi. What's next? Super White?

Didn’t take long at all for someone to make it a race issue
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Sup bitch

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319750

Everybody seems to have forgotten about Super Man, what about him hmmm?
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319752

Seems like bait
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319753

This just seems like fake conflict made by the ruling class to distract us from the real enemies, the french.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Jeppe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luke_, Indiana Jones, narexa, Sup bitch, MsRevine and 3 more...

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319754

CEO of Business wrote:
Seems like bait

Then why would I respond to people. Oh thats it, to have a discussion :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sup bitch

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319755

EviIstewie wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Seems like bait

Then why would I respond to people. Oh thats it, to have a discussion :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
No, I didn't mean you're trying to bait people. I mean the concept seems like bait to get an angry response from people who are in the LGBTQ community.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319756

CEO of Business wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Seems like bait

No, I didn't mean you're trying to bait people. I mean the concept seems like bait to get an angry response from people who are in the LGBTQ community.

Ah gotcha, yea I did list it as to be a piss take which I guess would be classed as baiting them into outrage.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Indiana Jones. Reason: That was rude of me

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319757

EviIstewie wrote:
Nogtog wrote:

First off the term racist has been so over fucking used its lost all meaning, you got a 13 year old who dropped the nword instantly put in the same category as the scummy fucks in the KKK who lynch, burn and over all are just fucking disgusting people. And to be fair the term transphobic is over used, you can not want to date a trans person and get compared and put in the same category as someone who truly hates trans people (again those people are fucking idiots). Hence the term was made to show preferences from birth that they have no control over in the same way gay people are, or bi people or well how everyone can not control preferences

Adding race to the mix is a silly argument, but on the topic of it being transpohic, it's such a small minority of people that believe not necessarily wanting to date a trans person is transphobic, there are definitely transphobic ways to go about it and to portray your disinterest in trans people but I feel like people get so worked up over the minority opinion and take that as if all trans people think like that and are that extreme, people just aren't actually like that, that shits just twitter.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

"Super Straight" discussion 3 years 1 month ago #1319764

narexa wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Nogtog wrote:

Adding race to the mix is a silly argument, but on the topic of it being transpohic, it's such a small minority of people that believe not necessarily wanting to date a trans person is transphobic, there are definitely transphobic ways to go about it and to portray your disinterest in trans people but I feel like people get so worked up over the minority opinion and take that as if all trans people think like that and are that extreme, people just aren't actually like that, that shits just twitter.

On the flip side a minority of people are actually racist/transphobic/neonazi etc but it seems everyone gets grouped from either side. You are far left or far right blah blah blah.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

262 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40