Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why SSRP?

Why SSRP? 2 years 5 months ago #1370762

bassboosted oven wrote:
Aku wrote:
Agebt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
We understand that they could base but with all the new starter items they get they can still be raided very easily.
This, I personally never played in ''the good old days'' as a lot of people are bringing up but all these suits and overpowered weapons ruin the server for me and probably 90% of the new players that give Zarp's DarkRP a chance.

Gunfights last for barely 3 seconds as the person I am facing has a gluon gun or any other op weapon with a suit on top of that while I'm just there with a useless PSG. I definitely think the LT needs to seriously consider adding an SSRP server where everyone starts from scratch and gets rid of the extremely overpowered suits or guns. If people prefer the Star-Wars level of fighting then they should have that on the normal servers while anyone looking for the simple and satisfying SSRP experience can find it in the new server.

This is an idea worth testing and we should simply just let the server stats speak for themselves over the time the Simple SSRP-server is up and running.
the way i see it thats what makes zarp zarp, its different, its not the same shitty copy and paste m9k darkrp, if you want a vanilla darkrp experience theres dozens of servers you can go and join, the reason zarp stands out from the crowd is the suits, specials, nukes, and the over the top combat, if i didnt see people in 1000hp gigachad suits with wacky lasers that do 500dps i wouldve probably backed out after a day and went back to any of the other darkrp servers i was already playing, and a lot of others woulda done the same, theres a reason other communities are copying the zarp style and getting hugely popular because of it, people like the uniqueness, what we need is ways for new players to actually enjoy the unique content and be able to obtain it and defend against it, thats where the issue lies, its cool having all the super suits and gluons until you have less than 100k and a shipment of ak's to your name, thats the part that needs fixing
but you're rich and still dont use shit lol
because i dont wanna contribute to the problem lmao? i use shit to defend newbie bases, but im not an asshole who raids new players with gluons and then laughs when they ragequit, i'll use items against players i feel the need to use items against, but im not gonna try to outmatch people with op shit when they clearly dont have enough, unfair fights arent fun.
you dont see me use items because i dont base with you so i have no reason to defend you lmao, and theres rarely any new players on for me to defend with, so instead i end up pissing around with my items or just selling/gifting them, its almost as if the playercounts are struggling or somethin...
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PZGrens

Why SSRP? 2 years 5 months ago #1370765

Aku wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:
Aku wrote:
Agebt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
We understand that they could base but with all the new starter items they get they can still be raided very easily.
This, I personally never played in ''the good old days'' as a lot of people are bringing up but all these suits and overpowered weapons ruin the server for me and probably 90% of the new players that give Zarp's DarkRP a chance.

Gunfights last for barely 3 seconds as the person I am facing has a gluon gun or any other op weapon with a suit on top of that while I'm just there with a useless PSG. I definitely think the LT needs to seriously consider adding an SSRP server where everyone starts from scratch and gets rid of the extremely overpowered suits or guns. If people prefer the Star-Wars level of fighting then they should have that on the normal servers while anyone looking for the simple and satisfying SSRP experience can find it in the new server.

This is an idea worth testing and we should simply just let the server stats speak for themselves over the time the Simple SSRP-server is up and running.
the way i see it thats what makes zarp zarp, its different, its not the same shitty copy and paste m9k darkrp, if you want a vanilla darkrp experience theres dozens of servers you can go and join, the reason zarp stands out from the crowd is the suits, specials, nukes, and the over the top combat, if i didnt see people in 1000hp gigachad suits with wacky lasers that do 500dps i wouldve probably backed out after a day and went back to any of the other darkrp servers i was already playing, and a lot of others woulda done the same, theres a reason other communities are copying the zarp style and getting hugely popular because of it, people like the uniqueness, what we need is ways for new players to actually enjoy the unique content and be able to obtain it and defend against it, thats where the issue lies, its cool having all the super suits and gluons until you have less than 100k and a shipment of ak's to your name, thats the part that needs fixing
but you're rich and still dont use shit lol
because i dont wanna contribute to the problem lmao? i use shit to defend newbie bases, but im not an asshole who raids new players with gluons and then laughs when they ragequit, i'll use items against players i feel the need to use items against, but im not gonna try to outmatch people with op shit when they clearly dont have enough, unfair fights arent fun.
you dont see me use items because i dont base with you so i have no reason to defend you lmao, and theres rarely any new players on for me to defend with, so instead i end up pissing around with my items or just selling/gifting them, its almost as if the playercounts are struggling or somethin...
i mean i dont raid new players lol and its just pointless to play then if we have no gang or people to fight against
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 295

Why SSRP? 2 years 5 months ago #1370766

Well there are certain issues why people quitted. Like other people mentioned that basically the competition got banned and that basically the rest of the people joined one gang and never did anything, in my opinion some people got rightfully banned and some didn't. The people who got rightfully banned had it on themselves and the rest is the responisbility of the Staff Member who banned.
I rarely saw New Players actually getting raided by a "op suit with a gluon" it only happend because that raider is a scumbag

However, I've seen numerous of greater suggestions within this community which got denied.
I would understand especially if you're part of the team that you're trying to do things right for the server. By for example Mixers with the Riverden map. I appericiate all the work but In my opinion It's not really my favorite.
I know that certain people didnt want the map, I get that. The playerbase have asked alot and basically never got awnsers on their suggestions which the team also couldve done.

I understand that the Community is promoting boosterpack deals but recently there have been updates where you have to basically spend your entire life on farming like for example mowing grass for the grassbox and the chancd to get something worthy is 0.0002% or something,

There was also an issue with some people with the staff team earlier on which hopefully got solved, in my opinion.
We barely communicated / had alot of miscommications where things went wrong. We also eventually had some issues with other reasons.
I'm not bashing the former members and or current members but we all had a responsibility.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Why SSRP? 2 years 5 months ago #1370780

it's hopeless guys lets face it ,reality is that Gmod as a hole is outdated and there's really not a good anti-cheat besides the one where server developers try their best to make something that works but it fails most of the times, it's time to move on and wait for gmod 2 or something like that to happen which is very unlikely, also how many times have people asked for a new ssrp server with a new data base instead we get murder and minecraft servers that both had their chance lmao.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ, Spectrum, SwiiFTz, PZGrens

Why SSRP? 2 years 5 months ago #1370801

VeGoVeVO wrote:
it's hopeless guys lets face it ,reality is that Gmod as a hole is outdated and there's really not a good anti-cheat besides the one where server developers try their best to make something that works but it fails most of the times, it's time to move on and wait for gmod 2 or something like that to happen which is very unlikely, also how many times have people asked for a new ssrp server with a new data base instead we get murder and minecraft servers that both had their chance lmao.

vego with em fax :clap:
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264
The following user(s) said Thank You: VeGoVeVO, PZGrens

Why SSRP? 2 years 5 months ago #1370804

but fr tho, its just ass boring.
bring back the times where the inventories was just a couple of psgs, mbe one or two rpgs, 35,371361 shrooms and 131 weed seeds.
it was fun when people built zigzag bases and the only thing raiders used to get in with were rpgs.
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Jeans.

Why SSRP? 2 years 5 months ago #1370805

xDutchCat wrote:
I understand that the Community is promoting boosterpack deals but recently there have been updates where you have to basically spend your entire life on farming like for example mowing grass for the grassbox and the chancd to get something worthy is 0.0002% or something,

It takes around 7 hours of lawnmowin which is not "yout entire life" for a very fair chance to get a special item out of the case.

It is fair and the grass case will be obtainable in more ways and the actual worth is the cosmetic in the end which shows dedecation and hard work..
  • AfroHat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime or Life?..... Anime.
  • Thanks received: 348

Why SSRP? 2 years 5 months ago #1370806

AfroHat wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

It takes around 7 hours of lawnmowin which is not "yout entire life" for a very fair chance to get a special item out of the case.

It is fair and the grass case will be obtainable in more ways and the actual worth is the cosmetic in the end which shows dedecation and hard work..
People don’t have the time and patience to do something so boring and repetitive
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, PZGrens

Why SSRP? 2 years 5 months ago #1370807

VeGoVeVO wrote:

I dont think the server died out because Gmod is outdated. There are other GMOD servers that are doing fine. The server died out because of many reasons, which ANYONE can go back 3-4 years and see. People were warning that this would happen, but it appeared that getting a quick buck, rather than fixing the issues on the server were the most important ones.
Also, it's a fair point about the anti-cheat. But the issue I have with that is the fact that Zarp had/has (I dont know if they've changed it, Im out of the loop) a stupid anti-cheating policy. A policy that basically said fuck you to the people who were grinding and playing legit.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
The following user(s) said Thank You: VeGoVeVO, PZGrens

Why SSRP? 2 years 4 months ago #1370884

-snip-

Going back on topic, an eco-wipe is a very awful idea due to many reasons. The main one is the fact that it worked catastrophically in the past and actually did the opposite of what you think a wipe would do - It didn't bring people back, it killed an entire community. Back in the past during the time FriendlyPlayers was still a popular community which people loved to play and did so on a daily basis for hours, it had come to a point where people were insisting on an economy reset, it lasted for weeks, months and maybe years - After a while, Chute decided to be a considerate, reasonable Community Owner who listens to the community and even though he had his doubts about the whole thing, he decided to proceed with the economy wipe.

The server was back on its legs for a few weeks, up to a month, after which it just completely plummeted and died off like never before - Subsequently, people realized that all they've worked on in the past is now gone and were begging Chute for the old database to be restored - Ever since FriendlyPlayers has been a ghost town, simply as a result of bad choices.

What you, and many others propose is just a bad idea that might work on paper, and what we, the Community Team have is evidence and a very valid reason as to why it's a no-go plan. And here it is:

It was tried, done, and desperately failed. We can "fuck" around as much as we want to with Pointshop servers, create new ones, delete "dead" ones, make risky changes - However if we make such a significant change on SSRP, and it dies off like FP (which it undoubtedly will - refer to paragraph and screenshot above), we'd kill off the flagship server of ZARP, there would be little to no funds to run any of the servers and Chute would either end up quitting on working on Garry's Mod server or would need to find and buy a new community just like he had to do with ZARP 8 years ago and start from scratch.

Furthermore, there's people that bought dozens, hundreds and some even thousands of booster packs for SSRP throughout the time ZARP has been a thing and these people expressed their concerns directly to the Community Team - And we do agree with them. A wipe wouldn't be fair towards those who invested IRL money, especially lots of it, only to see all of it go down the drain, all the things they worked for during 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 years, just gone completely. So as much as you thing everyone wants a wipe, it's not true and there are lots of people who are against it but tend to refrain from speaking their own mind because they'd likely be shat on by anyone who's a hard-core supported of an economy reset. (which I've seen happen many times before)

We've been pumping many money-sinks into SSRP throughout the last 9-10 months which have proven to be effective so far at keeping the inflow of cash stable and even deflating the economy, it's in a better state than it was last year right now. We've added the PD Auctions, boosted in-game prices in features for the rich, doubled the ruby to gem conversion rate, added another slot in the rare items store and 100 new items along with it (special suits, cases, weapons), etc etc etc - And there's more to be added in the ensuing update, both Black Friday and XMAS which Chute, Xnator, Martin and I have been working on. The economy is getting repaired day-by-day and that can be backed up by the economy reports we receive every evening in the Community Team channel which explicitly tells us how much stuff has been added or removed, whether it's cash or items - Rest assured, it's a problem that's being gradually resolved and looked into. The money-sinks have proved to be a huge success and with the addition of a few more planned ones, the deflation will be more significant and substantial compared to the deflation rate of this year.

We've been actively working on helping new players, both with the aforementioned money-sinks as well as new features such as a daily menu in which new players can claim an item for 10 days in a row - Suits, weapons, utility items, etc. We've increased the starting money they get upon joining ZARP for the first time and there's a list of many more things we've done, specifically TheXnator since he's been focusing on making ZARP, a more new-player friendly community.

Thank you for attending my Ted talk.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, Martin, slodoban milošević, PZGrens

Why SSRP? 2 years 4 months ago #1370887

Mr. Richard wrote:
-snip-

Going back on topic, an eco-wipe is a very awful idea due to many reasons. The main one is the fact that it worked catastrophically in the past and actually did the opposite of what you think a wipe would do - It didn't bring people back, it killed an entire community. Back in the past during the time FriendlyPlayers was still a popular community which people loved to play and did so on a daily basis for hours, it had come to a point where people were insisting on an economy reset, it lasted for weeks, months and maybe years - After a while, Chute decided to be a considerate, reasonable Community Owner who listens to the community and even though he had his doubts about the whole thing, he decided to proceed with the economy wipe.

The server was back on its legs for a few weeks, up to a month, after which it just completely plummeted and died off like never before - Subsequently, people realized that all they've worked on in the past is now gone and were begging Chute for the old database to be restored - Ever since FriendlyPlayers has been a ghost town, simply as a result of bad choices.

What you, and many others propose is just a bad idea that might work on paper, and what we, the Community Team have is evidence and a very valid reason as to why it's a no-go plan. And here it is:

It was tried, done, and desperately failed. We can "fuck" around as much as we want to with Pointshop servers, create new ones, delete "dead" ones, make risky changes - However if we make such a significant change on SSRP, and it dies off like FP (which it undoubtedly will - refer to paragraph and screenshot above), we'd kill off the flagship server of ZARP, there would be little to no funds to run any of the servers and Chute would either end up quitting on working on Garry's Mod server or would need to find and buy a new community just like he had to do with ZARP 8 years ago and start from scratch.

We've been pumping many money-sinks into SSRP throughout the last 9-10 months which have proven to be effective so far at keeping the inflow of cash stable and even deflating the economy, it's in a better state than it was last year right now. We've added the PD Auctions, boosted in-game prices in features for the rich, doubled the ruby to gem conversion rate, added another slot in the rare items store and 100 new items along with it (special suits, cases, weapons), etc etc etc - And there's more to be added in the ensuing update, both Black Friday and XMAS which Chute, Xnator, Martin and I have been working on. The economy is getting repaired day-by-day and that can be backed up by the economy reports we receive every evening in the Community Team channel which explicitly tells us how much stuff has been added or removed, whether it's cash or items - Rest assured, it's a problem that's being gradually resolved and looked into. The money-sinks have proved to be a huge success and with the addition of a few more planned ones, the deflation will be more significant and substantial compared to the deflation rate of this year.

We've been actively working on helping new players, both with the aforementioned money-sinks as well as new features such as a daily menu in which new players can claim an item for 10 days in a row - Suits, weapons, utility items, etc. We've increased the starting money they get upon joining ZARP for the first time and there's a list of many more things we've done, specifically TheXnator since he's been focusing on making ZARP, a more new-player friendly community.

Thank you for attending my Ted talk.

Not the CM resorting to offending a supporter of zarp who has and will bring in money for the server, just shows why the server is dying when this is how even community managers act :S NOT ATTACKING YOU, but if any of what you stated above actually worked then literally every server would NOT be on a MAX 15 players.

You completely just proved the point that hundreds of us have had for years. The community makes so many suggestions and so many people support those suggestions, but in the end the admins still shut everything down because of their false beliefs on what will or will not help the server.

You cant use the other server as proof since there was probably many other problems with that server as there is with Zarp. You, the entire admin team and owners should rather analyze the reasons why 2 servers have already died under the same leadership. Since nothing has been done to fix Zarp for at least 5 years then obviously the smaller problems will just continue to build up until its literally impossible to fix any of this as all of it has left a bad taste in new and old loyal players' mouths.

You will either continue to sink money into a dying server with no results or actually resort to putting in some effort, going through all the years of feedback while zarp has been dying and actually make the server playable again, or just see zarp completely dead by next summer. I've been a programmer on many TTT and DarkRP servers since 2013 and all that have died, died because the owners didnt listen to the community but rather thought that their delusional false beliefs are correct and the exact same is happening with zarp.

Wouldnt be surprised if this reply got me banned since clearly no one of the higher ups can take actual criticism, but im only posting this bc zarp is dead anyway and banning me only proves my point on the owners and cm team.
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list

Why SSRP? 2 years 4 months ago #1370891

Work and school pretty much
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

Why SSRP? 2 years 4 months ago #1370896

Aspect wrote:
Please consider S&Box instead of Gmod. The potential benefits are significant:
- Better dev documentation
- Better anti cheat
- Potential for more open worlds
- Much higher playercount
- Higher tickrate
- Less exploits
- Less overall lagg
- Better scripting language (C# over Lua)
- Higher potential to find new players

I could go on...

As of today, S&Box isn't anywhere close to ready for any custom gamemode, let alone a complex one like DarkRP. It's more of a test bed. We might explore the possibility of setting up a S&Box server in the future, but it's way too early to talk about stuff like that.
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

Why SSRP? 2 years 4 months ago #1370897

Martin wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Please consider S&Box instead of Gmod. The potential benefits are significant:
- Better dev documentation
- Better anti cheat
- Potential for more open worlds
- Much higher playercount
- Higher tickrate
- Less exploits
- Less overall lagg
- Better scripting language (C# over Lua)
- Higher potential to find new players

I could go on...

As of today, S&Box isn't anywhere close to ready for any custom gamemode, let alone a complex one like DarkRP. It's more of a test bed. We might explore the possibility of setting up a S&Box server in the future, but it's way too early to talk about stuff like that.

You can dev on today it and finalize a plan to have something by the time it comes out.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Why SSRP? 2 years 4 months ago #1370901

Currently on SSRP even if a new player doesn't get raided they would have to get alts on and base for a couple days before they see any real money for them to buy things to defend themselves. also in my opinion there are many off putting things for new players like inventory weight, lack of ways to obtain some of the stronger items, p2w and a map that does not work well for gameplay.
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 150

Why SSRP? 2 years 4 months ago #1370902

RubyTheSlump wrote:
Not the CM resorting to offending a supporter of zarp who has and will bring in money for the server, just shows why the server is dying when this is how even community managers act :S NOT ATTACKING YOU, but if any of what you stated above actually worked then literally every server would NOT be on a MAX 15 players.

You completely just proved the point that hundreds of us have had for years. The community makes so many suggestions and so many people support those suggestions, but in the end the admins still shut everything down because of their false beliefs on what will or will not help the server.

You cant use the other server as proof since there was probably many other problems with that server as there is with Zarp. You, the entire admin team and owners should rather analyze the reasons why 2 servers have already died under the same leadership. Since nothing has been done to fix Zarp for at least 5 years then obviously the smaller problems will just continue to build up until its literally impossible to fix any of this as all of it has left a bad taste in new and old loyal players' mouths.

You will either continue to sink money into a dying server with no results or actually resort to putting in some effort, going through all the years of feedback while zarp has been dying and actually make the server playable again, or just see zarp completely dead by next summer. I've been a programmer on many TTT and DarkRP servers since 2013 and all that have died, died because the owners didnt listen to the community but rather thought that their delusional false beliefs are correct and the exact same is happening with zarp.

Wouldnt be surprised if this reply got me banned since clearly no one of the higher ups can take actual criticism, but im only posting this bc zarp is dead anyway and banning me only proves my point on the owners and cm team.

Please refer to my previous reply. Either you didn't understand what I told you or you didn't read it at all, it's obviousl based on your reply.

We are not "delusional" and don't operate on "false beliefs", and that's very disrespectful to say towards people who invested thousands of hours into working on ZARP. We are actively trying to improve the community in every aspect we can, and to provide an optimal gameplay experience for both newcomers as well as old players. There's currently only 2 eligible people that actively work on SSRP, and that's Chute (who has a job and a life of his own) and TheXnator who only just started university and is spending most of his time on his studies - So they are unable to dedicate their whole lives just to pump out content all the time. Martin and I are able to assist with updates and ideas, and on rare occasions with code, but are not allowed to actively develop and work on SSRP.

We look into all suggestions all the time and accept/deny them based on our experience and people's opinions, however just because something is massively supported by 50% or more of the community doesn't necessarily make it a good idea. We do listen to the community and do agree and accept many suggestions that we come across, and we do deny the ones we think are not adequate - Feel free to look into the Suggestions section on the forums and fact check it.

You've been absent from ZARP for a while (as you've said so yourself) and have only come back recently, you've missed lots of things and some of the stuff you've implied is inaccurate, but that's consistent with the fact that you've not been here for a while and you can't be blamed for that of course.
RubyTheSlump wrote:
Since nothing has been done to fix Zarp for at least 5 years then obviously the smaller problems will just continue to build up until it's literally impossible to fix any of this as all of it has left a bad taste in new and old loyal players' mouths.

I still don't understand this whole 5-year thing you keep going on about. ZARP has had a very satisfied player base and has been very successful in 2017 (which was 4 years ago), 2018, and 2019 - With a slight drop during a Summer-Autumn period of 2020, then went back on its legs and was doing significantly well until the end of this year's Summer period. It's been going up and down but the player count drop is proportionate to the state of the game itself, as underpinned by the graph below:

Many players have also stated that the reason they are not playing because others aren't, and many people we've spoken to have moved on in life or have gotten bored of Garry's Mod generally. We do listen to the community and persistently keep looking into ways we can improve SSRP and ZARP as a whole. We have also made an official "Community Q&A" thread on the forums for the community to ask questions and in order to further improve transparency. We look at suggestions before we start working on new updates and also have a "Suggestions" section of the meeting every Saturday in the SSRP meeting which allows staff to bring up their own suggestions or other people's suggestions after which we have discussions about the topic at hand.

If you'd like to talk about this further or would like to do some sort of presentation, the Community Team welcomes you to join TeamSpeak and talk to us. You obviously have some very strong opinions and are very keen on sharing them and are being very persistent, and I respect you for it. Feel free to contact us or make a suggestion on the forums.

Thank you!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

Why SSRP? 2 years 4 months ago #1370903

New ssrp server with no eco, keep current one, we have literally given the answer to the " the server will die" argument, you just dont get rid of the old server
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: VeGoVeVO, User01293, Pie_, PZGrens

Why SSRP? 2 years 4 months ago #1370906

Thanks to everyone who replied to this topic and suggesting possible solutions to our current issues with SSRP and the community in general. Throughout this week the Community Team has held a bigger meeting to review our plans and we've decided to go through all ideas on this thread individually. You've all been very helpful so far and we're looking forward to see what your ideas will be going forward! Feel free to keep posting ideas on this thread. Although we don't have the time to write an in-depth reply to every idea, we do take them into account and discuss them within the Community Team!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, Joshua, Mr. Richard, Pie_, PZGrens

Why SSRP? 2 years 4 months ago #1370907

Martin wrote:
Thanks to everyone who replied to this topic and suggesting possible solutions to our current issues with SSRP and the community in general. Throughout this week the Community Team has held a bigger meeting to review our plans and we've decided to go through all ideas on this thread individually. You've all been very helpful so far and we're looking forward to see what your ideas will be going forward! Feel free to keep posting ideas on this thread. Although we don't have the time to write an in-depth reply to every idea, we do take them into account and discuss them within the Community Team!
:pray:
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819

Why SSRP? 2 years 4 months ago #1370959

Just keep the old server and start a new one with a new database give it a shot at this point you guys tried everything, so maybe give this a shot also no p2w bullshit if it ever gets considered just have a dono button that gives special titles or skins idk.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, Rae, TrueOverL, PZGrens
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

165 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun