Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392896

Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
TheXNator
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Exploiting and consistently tricking new players for personal gain
Server - What server did you get banned from?
s1
Time - How long were you banned for?
Perm
Story - What happened?
I would like to say already sorry I'm not perfect I make mistakes and I try to fix them that's why I'm really going to show it to you by putting my soul into this call and to say everything from the beginning and show that I want to change and that I try.
To tell you I think I have identified my problem and I will remedy it by explaining to you, the fact of having been banned also by my exploit and which I fully assume
I should have been more judicious in my choices but I don't pay attention it is the case but to come back to my problem it is the fact of acting unconsciously without thinking twice the thing it happens to me do but not often since I play for fun and sometimes I leave the problems that surround me on the other side without completely ignoring them, the thing is that each time
I have the attention to do well so as not to make a mistake sooner or later I will make a small one by relaxation and then it will follow me and accumulate thereafter,
if I wouldn't have changed and followed Nafe's advice I would have been banned a long time ago but that's not the case at all I changed and do my best to avoid my bad habits

Interacting or chatting with players makes things dramatic I know before I was boring etc but between the past and now I know there are things that have changed and I can be sure with the post from nafe i have pondered with what is good and bad
and I discussed with nafe to know the things not to do and to do but even with I have the gift of screwing up without wanting it I would like to say by unconsciousness the fact of wanting and being able it is not the same thing.
To tell you I listened nafe I followed his advice trying not to make mistakes but even with his I manage to do like the fact of not having thought about the mayor
I'm trying not to fall for it and I'm trying to follow the exploit rule trying my best not to fall again I don't want exploit it's just a stupid reason to get banned easily I don't want that to happen
That's why I'm going to address this in relation to this and try to get the things that I suspect are being exploited by contacting nafe or someone higher up and not making the same mistake with the mayor c was already the case but I was less suptile I first wanted to attract the attention of the person by saying to him "hey I have a question" and since he does not answer I do not think he thinks whether it is important", I say this because this is what I sent on 24 to nafe and 25 to xnator that I did not specify as such and I would settle this point.

Because for the story of the beginning it is that before someone had done this exploit without wanting it and talis had alerted about it and said that it was not an exploit in my memories
Previously I didn't care since I didn't want the attention to do it until a few days before addee asked me to become mayor to tear up the timer of "Nerve" and make the excuse about this what did talis say before?
Until the day when talis on D-Day explained in quotation marks the basics of doing /mayor but in any case I would not use /mayor if a mayor is active and if he is afk I will let you know

So as I said before I have the same message xnator and nafe compared to his even if I could have said things directly and not to say "Hey I have a question".
So I'm sorry that I did it even if it was not a voluntary goal by not thinking about it it was not a very important MAJOR exploit like what I did before without think twice before doing something and I'm aware of it so sorry again

As for the Player as I said before I try to do my best to give a good impression to the new Players and to the old players like the fact of asking less often and nicely without persisting what I did by following nafe this who told me but sometimes i go off the rails and i don't realize or maybe i use words that can go against me i'm conscientious i'm not a perfect person who always thinks of everything and i am still sorry for her too.
In addition I have like even during my adventure after the message of nafe help players by giving them items, inform them, help them, farm with them I always had the idea of ​​benevolence by helping the most beginners and they have was always grateful it was like for bhop or surf or prop hunt I was a veteran who plays again and I was well received and served with this poinshop community that I really liked during my 2 weeks of activity and that made me very happy I keep memorable names like pizza, it'sDonny who helped me during this new adventure for me and say thank you to them! <3

Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
I hope I'll be unban soon and I try to do my best to have a good reputation because of my past even if others don't want to try and again sorry for all
I would always let nafe or xnator know if I have a question to stop falling into error and I am always in touch with nafe in relation to my activity that
I left on the other zarp servers to show my desire to have changed to prove it and also to pause various questions or show various things to know his opinion on the subject that will forge me in the future to have a opinion similar to nafe
By the way during my activity on the other servers have borne fruit, I showed my behavior and my benevolence towards others and I think I changed even if it was the case on ssrp but less visual but as even the case, I had good relations with the players just like it'sDonny that I saw play on bhop / surf and maybe prop hunt

I love this server I've been playing on since 2016 I've been on it for almost 6 years and it's been something 6 years of fun on SSRP I never get bored and will continue to stay active and enjoy all the content that will be added over time! and I have friends that I appreciate that I met in my adventure (French as well as English) like Bat(Honest) Sniper, Watica, and many others that I appreciate enormously and who have makes my gaming experience enjoyable thanks for that too! <3 and there are also the staff who guided and helped me during my adventure whom I must also thank like Martin, System, EMP, Chute, Xnator and above all nafe who recently guided me to make the choices clearer than I should not do and do and that I continue to be in contact with him and to listen to him! thanks to you too
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392897

LOL its been like 2 weeks sinz :minussp:
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 521
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392901

F2
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392902

Lol

:minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6721

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392903

handling
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1121

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392904

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392905

The only times you have messaged me on Discord since your ban is to ask if you can be unbanned yet and to try to report issues that you could easily report on the forums or to a staff member in game, you don’t seem to understand the reply “I am busy because I am at work” you just persist with messaging me expecting a reply…
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392906

Nafe wrote:
The only times you have messaged me on Discord since your ban is to ask if you can be unbanned yet and to try to report issues that you could easily report on the forums or to a staff member in game, you don’t seem to understand the reply “I am busy because I am at work” you just persist with messaging me expecting a reply…
nafe he WANTS you bad
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 521
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392907

Nafe wrote:

I do not expect an answer from you when I talk to you about myself or about something that bothers me, but that you are aware of my activity and the problems that I encounter or that I ask myself questions / reflections on me in telling you, I know that you work / be busy but the attention to write to you and already a source of communication with you on various things that are important to me or that concern me, we can discuss it when you are available if you want but it's just good to say it now and to underline it Globally didn't speak about things like you said in relation to the ban or report issues but about myself and things related to my activity

but as I said we can discuss it when you are available in detail if you want it when you are present
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392908

I appreciate the mention and i must say that your presence on the other servers was quite normal unlikely what is happening or rather what has happened on the SSRP server.

My input will be minimal but vital if used for your future endevours. I’ve read the majority of your post (or at least tried to), and what i take from it are constant loops and attempts to get to a point but never do. I’d suggest identifying the problems you dealt with and what you took from them that made you analyze and come to a remorseful but understanding set of thoughts first with short sentences and simple words in your head so you can project more confidence and clarity with better wording for your defence against this case.

:neutralsp:
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 207

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392909

no thanks
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 455

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392910

• Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392911

just take the L and go on with life

:minussp: x1000
  • NickeeeeT
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392912

Embarrassin’
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2285
The following user(s) said Thank You: stink

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392913

ItsDonny wrote:
I appreciate the mention and i must say that your presence on the other servers was quite normal unlikely what is happening or rather what has happened on the SSRP server.

My input will be minimal but vital if used for your future endevours. I’ve read the majority of your post (or at least tried to), and what i take from it are constant loops and attempts to get to a point but never do. I’d suggest identifying the problems you dealt with and what you took from them that made you analyze and come to a remorseful but understanding set of thoughts first with short sentences and simple words in your head so you can project more confidence and clarity with better wording for your defence against this case.

:neutralsp:
Hey ItsDonny your opinion is irrelevant due to the fact that you never had to deal with sinz or play with him for years, + you're a pointshop player which immediately dismisses anything you said sinz will never be forgiven nor can he ever change how he acts he's been harassing nafe and begging to get unbanned not to mention its only been 2 weeks! sinz stop lying on your appeal nobody believes you or likes you
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Sp00ns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392914

• SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392915

Not enough time has passed since the ban, and from what I've seen on Surf and Prop hunt, you still act very annoyingly towards other users.
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Prop Hunt Head Admin
TTT Administrator
Server Apps/Appeals/Prop Hunt/Drama Hole/ Report Abuse Section Moderator
TS/Discord Staff
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by God dammit Ross.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392917

Sp00ns wrote:
Hey ItsDonny your opinion is irrelevant TO ME due to the fact that you never had to deal with sinz or play with him for years LIKE ME, + you're a pointshop player which immediately dismisses anything you said sinz will never be forgiven BY ME nor can he ever change how he acts IN MY OPINION he's been harassing nafe and begging to get unbanned not to mention its only been 2 weeks! sinz stop lying on your appeal nobody believes you or likes you

Sounds like a you problem, besides, i don't understand this "pointshop player" theory that's been going on around. I can assure you that this "pointshop player" experience is merely a fragment's fragment amongst the games i've played, the people i met, and the situations i've come across. I have eyes and ears to read and listen what has been going on and for how long, and i'm 100% entitled to having an opinion, in which case it was barely an opinion on the post alone and not the situation as a whole you poor guy have been struggling with for years.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 207

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392918

ItsDonny wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Hey ItsDonny your opinion is irrelevant TO ME due to the fact that you never had to deal with sinz or play with him for years LIKE ME, + you're a pointshop player which immediately dismisses anything you said sinz will never be forgiven BY ME nor can he ever change how he acts IN MY OPINION he's been harassing nafe and begging to get unbanned not to mention its only been 2 weeks! sinz stop lying on your appeal nobody believes you or likes you

Sounds like a you problem, besides, i don't understand this "pointshop player" theory that's been going on around. I can assure you that this "pointshop player" experience is merely a fragment's fragment amongst the games i've played, the people i met, and the situations i've come across. I have eyes and ears to read and listen what has been going on and for how long, and i'm 100% entitled to having an opinion, in which case it was barely an opinion on the post alone and not the situation as a whole you poor guy have been struggling with for years.

Ratio + you're still a pointshop player :woohoo:
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Sp00ns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392919

ItsDonny wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

Pointshop player :minussp:
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop