• Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, Markus, Nogtog

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392921

ItsDonny wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Hey ItsDonny your opinion is irrelevant TO ME due to the fact that you never had to deal with sinz or play with him for years LIKE ME, + you're a pointshop player which immediately dismisses anything you said sinz will never be forgiven BY ME nor can he ever change how he acts IN MY OPINION he's been harassing nafe and begging to get unbanned not to mention its only been 2 weeks! sinz stop lying on your appeal nobody believes you or likes you
:minussp:

Sounds like a you problem, besides, i don't understand this "pointshop player" theory that's been going on around. I can assure you that this "pointshop player" experience is merely a fragment's fragment amongst the games i've played, the people i met, and the situations i've come across. I have eyes and ears to read and listen what has been going on and for how long, and i'm 100% entitled to having an opinion, in which case it was barely an opinion on the post alone and not the situation as a whole you poor guy have been struggling with for years.

pointshop players doesnt have an opinion

• SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392922

I believe sinz amazing apology that makes zero sense to any human is very meaningful, he seems extremely apologetic and clearly knows that he’s wrong. He will 100% not have changed at all and will continue to harass players, I believe he’s ready to come back to SSRP

:support:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by OnionRings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, TrueOverL, God dammit Ross, ItsDonny

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392923

Markus wrote:
Pointshop player :minussp:
SWORD wrote:

Let's keep the edgy millennial replies relevant to the ban appeal though.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392924

ItsDonny wrote:
Markus wrote:
Pointshop player :minussp:
SWORD wrote:

Let's keep the edgy millennial replies relevant to the ban appeal though.
millennial?? How old do you think I am!?
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392925

appeal made by spamming the middle words suggestion on phone
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, . . . . .

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392926

God dammit Ross wrote:
Not enough time has passed since the ban, and from what I've seen on Surf and Prop hunt, you still act very annoyingly towards other users.

Being active on the servers does not necessarily mean playing them 24/7. I do not deny it and I play not only to play but to create links with the players hence the fact during his two weeks of having mentioned pizza and donny during my activity and I think that they have for the moment a different image from some who have of me and in relation to what you say next I will come back to it but I would like to add that pizza and donny may not approve of the following comments.
However, could you be more specific about what you are saying about myself in the sense that you are saying "you always act very annoying towards other users". can you be more specific about this fact that you are saying without having/explaining the slightest detail because it does not really help me I do not think I have been this kind of person during my activity and I would like more precision in myself "pm" if possible because what you're saying for the moment compared to me I don't think you're telling the truth
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392927

I think the simple answer is if you are truly sorry you'd accept being wiped. Only then have you proved worthy of an unban :zarp: :zarp:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392929

It’s been 2 weeks. I had to wait out longer bans for much more minor things. (Something not as intense as ruining dozens of new players experiences and trying to manipulate everyone I meet.) You have been slowly killing off the playerbase by stealing items from every new player and forcing them to do shit for you ever since 2018. You haven’t changed and never will seeing as you have been the same for 4 years with ZERO change. For years you have been reported for been reported for harassment and called out but nothing has ever been done till Nafe finally did something about you. It’s already been stated that you will not be unbanned till you are wiped anyways so :woohoo:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392930

Jokes ova
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392931

Sp00ns wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
I appreciate the mention and i must say that your presence on the other servers was quite normal unlikely what is happening or rather what has happened on the SSRP server.

My input will be minimal but vital if used for your future endevours. I’ve read the majority of your post (or at least tried to), and what i take from it are constant loops and attempts to get to a point but never do. I’d suggest identifying the problems you dealt with and what you took from them that made you analyze and come to a remorseful but understanding set of thoughts first with short sentences and simple words in your head so you can project more confidence and clarity with better wording for your defence against this case.

:neutralsp:
Hey ItsDonny your opinion is irrelevant due to the fact that you never had to deal with sinz or play with him for years, + you're a pointshop player which immediately dismisses anything you said sinz will never be forgiven nor can he ever change how he acts he's been harassing nafe and begging to get unbanned not to mention its only been 2 weeks! sinz stop lying on your appeal nobody believes you or likes you

good for clearing things up since you always have a knack for amplifying your words just to take them out of context and make them worse i'm going to answer that to start donny don't really know me but saying that kind of thing when i could even say it does not give you the right to force someone to have your opinion when if it were the case for you you would deny it and say that it is false, for your case everything you say does not doesn't even matter to me since it's "bullshit" let's use the terms by saying for example "begging to be unbanned" or "sinz stop lying on your appeal nobody believes you or likes you" I didn't act so AND I'm not making this appeal for you but for xnator I'm addressing the one who made me this ban your opinion I don't care and it's not even constructive because you always spend your time to criticizing but you are not blameless, you are perfect, you don't annoying people, so to you you are perfect? I should not even answer you at the time but I do so to criticize your words which are false and excessive, use your words with more discernment instead of using words which do not even qualify the facts thank you.

by the way I have proof that you always harass me after my ban so if I were you I would stop instead of "troll" the others and don't be the gentleman who did nothing thank you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392932

Smol wrote:
It’s been 2 weeks. I had to wait out longer bans for much more minor things. (Something not as intense as ruining dozens of new players experiences and trying to manipulate everyone I meet.) You have been slowly killing off the playerbase by stealing items from every new player and forcing them to do shit for you ever since 2018. You haven’t changed and never will seeing as you have been the same for 4 years with ZERO change. For years you have been reported for been reported for harassment and called out but nothing has ever been done till Nafe finally did something about you. It’s already been stated that you will not be unbanned till you are wiped anyways so :woohoo:

I'm not going to argue about what I said and explain before thousands of times but just to tell you? don't you try to have another look instead of criticizing what I've done and not showing what I haven't done before?
it's true that talking when you don't often have on the server and that you just go back to facts that have been said thousands of times in the past without trying to see with your own eyes today is something basically you try not to see positive?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392933

sinzz wrote:
Smol wrote:

I'm not going to argue about what I said and explain before thousands of times but just to tell you? don't you try to have another look instead of criticizing what I've done and not showing what I haven't done before?
it's true that talking when you don't often have on the server and that you just go back to facts that have been said thousands of times in the past without trying to see with your own eyes today is something basically you try not to see positive?
there has been absolutely nothing positive about you sinz, stop harassing people to unban you and stop arguing, you are doing yourself no favours so drop the act.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392935

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Smol wrote:

there has been absolutely nothing positive about you sinz, stop harassing people to unban you and stop arguing, you are doing yourself no favours so drop the act.
you just copied what spoon said so infact your arguments are useless to say things that are worthless and useless so no me, I fight on something that you and the others say constantly, wrong points and that can't understand it, take the trouble to know the words you use instead of putting them all over the place in a sentence when you don't even know what it really means and as I said again and again I am not making this call for you with your opinions that date from the past so thank you for realizing this
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392936

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Smol wrote:

you just copied what spoon said so infact your arguments are useless to say things that are worthless and useless so no me, I fight on something that you and the others say constantly, wrong points and that can't understand it, take the trouble to know the words you use instead of putting them all over the place in a sentence when you don't even know what it really means and as I said again and again I am not making this appeal to keep your opinions of the past and leave me in peace with my future thank you
Thank you for validating my point you muppet
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392937

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Smol wrote:

you just copied what spoon said so infact your arguments are useless to say things that are worthless and useless so no me, I fight on something that you and the others say constantly, wrong points and that can't understand it, take the trouble to know the words you use instead of putting them all over the place in a sentence when you don't even know what it really means and as I said again and again I am not making this appeal to keep your opinions of the past and leave me in peace with my future thank you
it's good to believe that you are not right when you too are banned but for much worse :) but since people love you they defend you it's beautiful
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392945

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Smol wrote:

it's good to believe that you are right when you too are banned but for much worse :) but since people love you they defend you it's beautiful
No one is defending me nor do I care that much about the opinions of others because each to their own. You are bringing up my ban for what? To justify why you should be unbanned? Yet again, you are looking to instigate a situation and have shown all behaviours that you will continue. The fact that report abuse is full of threads created by you really shows what sort of community member you are. You replying to posts with even more excuses and trying to pattern up your past history of consistent harassment and general nuisance to the server, including taking advantage of players who are new (something of which we don’t see too much) means that you shouldn’t be unbanned anytime soon whatsoever as you are damaging the growth of SSRP and the reputation of the server.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392948

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Smol wrote:

it's good to believe that you are right when you too are banned but for much worse :) but since people love you they defend you it's beautiful
No one is defending me nor do I care that much about the opinions of others because each to their own. You are bringing up my ban for what? To justify why you should be unbanned? Yet again, you are looking to instigate a situation and have shown all behaviours that you will continue. The fact that report abuse is full of threads created by you really shows what sort of community member you are. You replying to posts with even more excuses and trying to pattern up your past history of consistent harassment and general nuisance to the server, including taking advantage of players who are new (something of which we don’t see too much) means that you shouldn’t be unbanned anytime soon whatsoever as you are damaging the growth of SSRP and the reputation of the server.

ok so keep ur opinion for urself only and i keep mine for myself :) and we good
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392949

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Smol wrote:

ok so keep ur opinion for urself only and i keep mine for myself :) and we good
No we are not good, far from it lmao
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 7 months ago #1392950

[BANK] Banked 1 Evil Box.

You’re a greedy piece of scum, a stain on this community. You’ve done nothing but drive players away and bring mass amounts of despair to all players whenever you’re on the server. You’ve had a million second chances and you blew it, on top of that you made an appeal the instant you got banned, that’s embarrassing if you ask me. You’ll never learn, you’ll never change, you’ll never grow as a person. Stay banned, then come back as a wiped itemless beggar in about six months or however long it takes. You should’ve never posted this appeal. :minussp:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, slodoban milošević, TrueOverL, Markus, Nogtog
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32