sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Smol wrote:
It’s been 2 weeks. I had to wait out longer bans for much more minor things. (Something not as intense as ruining dozens of new players experiences and trying to manipulate everyone I meet.) You have been slowly killing off the playerbase by stealing items from every new player and forcing them to do shit for you ever since 2018. You haven’t changed and never will seeing as you have been the same for 4 years with ZERO change. For years you have been reported for been reported for harassment and called out but nothing has ever been done till Nafe finally did something about you. It’s already been stated that you will not be unbanned till you are wiped anyways so :woohoo:

I'm not going to argue about what I said and explain before thousands of times but just to tell you? don't you try to have another look instead of criticizing what I've done and not showing what I haven't done before?
it's true that talking when you don't often have on the server and that you just go back to facts that have been said thousands of times in the past without trying to see with your own eyes today is something basically you try not to see positive?
there has been absolutely nothing positive about you sinz, stop harassing people to unban you and stop arguing, you are doing yourself no favours so drop the act.
you just copied what spoon said so infact your arguments are useless to say things that are worthless and useless so no me, I fight on something that you and the others say constantly, wrong points and that can't understand it, take the trouble to know the words you use instead of putting them all over the place in a sentence when you don't even know what it really means and as I said again and again I am not making this appeal to keep your opinions of the past and leave me in peace with my future thank you
Thank you for validating my point you muppet
it's good to believe that you are right when you too are banned but for much worse :) but since people love you they defend you it's beautiful
No one is defending me nor do I care that much about the opinions of others because each to their own. You are bringing up my ban for what? To justify why you should be unbanned? Yet again, you are looking to instigate a situation and have shown all behaviours that you will continue. The fact that report abuse is full of threads created by you really shows what sort of community member you are. You replying to posts with even more excuses and trying to pattern up your past history of consistent harassment and general nuisance to the server, including taking advantage of players who are new (something of which we don’t see too much) means that you shouldn’t be unbanned anytime soon whatsoever as you are damaging the growth of SSRP and the reputation of the server.

ok so keep ur opinion for urself only and i keep mine for myself :) and we good
No we are not good, far from it lmao
moreover is that the word unbanned and your appeal was linked I do not believe and moreover the behavior that I have with you is not the one that you think that I have I simply work like that with you since you don't don't try to see the good side but only the bad I'm like this with you because you make me have a good image and maybe I'll change my mind more since you're banned and you trust others that does not give you the kindness and kindness to believe them (I'll give you an example) let's imagine that someone says shit about someone else in relation to their past and that this is constantly repeated and that a lambda player joins and looks at the victim, what will he think of being on his side or not? that's exactly what you're showing you weren't around for ages and you always refer to others and never to myself, what I'm saying is that you always trust your opinion of the past and not now and that's what I blame the others even but they have their opinion I have mine it's so much to influence others and make me pretend to be the bad guy it's like cheeky to want being good in the eyes of everyone when you have a history is worth it for everyone, including you, except that I try to remedy it and change even if you don't see it and you haven't seen it
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392953

CEO of Business wrote:
[BANK] Banked 1 Evil Box.

You’re a greedy piece of scum, a stain on this community. You’ve done nothing but drive players away and bring mass amounts of despair to all players whenever you’re on the server. You’ve had a million second chances and you blew it, on top of that you made an appeal the instant you got banned, that’s embarrassing if you ask me. You’ll never learn, you’ll never change, you’ll never grow as a person. Stay banned, then come back as a wiped itemless beggar in about six months or however long it takes. You should’ve never posted this appeal. :minussp:
seeing how you write with a pretty sense of provocation and disrespect I'm glad I'm not like you and after his pretending to be staff I hope you have the knowledge to be the one you're not?
I see that you don't even try to make an effort by reading my appeal and putting your own in your words that I'm not even going to argue on what you say take good or bad that's all you deserve to be insolent people like you i don't see where the world is going try to be what you are one thing is about it's you and me we are different and i'm proud not to be like you and the others who take people down to criticize them and disrespect them
as I said several times your opinion I don't care I didn't make this appeal for you and if you want to criticize me then go head but you know very well what I think of it as you will have understood
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392954

yeah goodluck to the handling admin when you read all of sinz his replies, can't make anything out of it
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1735
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392955

I think Sinz's inventory should be wiped
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392956

To Be Honest wrote:
what if he snitched on his friends to get unbanned and not wiped :whistle:
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 280

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392957

bassboosted oven wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
what if he snitched on his friends to get unbanned and not wiped :whistle:
Who could he quite literally snitch on?
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, 123123123123

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392958

ItsDonny wrote:
Sounds like a you problem, besides, i don't understand this "pointshop player" theory that's been going on around
That's not a "theory" and why would anyone take your opinion seriously on a matter that has nothing to do with the servers you play + pointshop player opinions aren't too important in general
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6724

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 6 months ago #1392959

After looking through your appeal and speaking to xnator. I have decided to deny this appeal. You've tricked new players several times to get stuff in-game.

You have been spoken about this more then a several times.
Plus you have been exploiting in-game.

And on top of that you have been starting trouble with multiple ssrp players.

I recommend you to wait a couple of months maybe even longer before trying to get unbanned. Consider this appeal denied
:denied:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1121
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, TrueOverL, Markus, Katje is back!, Chipp
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

208 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32