Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway]

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773627

What's this about?
Hi, I've came to the conclusion that some of the Moderator and the Administrator team have a very negative opinion over the f1's. 'Or we don't care or I've got better things to-do, or I don't want to do them atm. '. I've also seen enough people that arent bothered to create an f1 because they will only get handled after 10-20 minutes. This needs to change, one way or another but I'm here for an fun solution.

I want to change your morale. Your motivation to-do them, bring little competition to snatch them f1's because most of the time I see a timer for over 10+min. And I really want to change this by doing a monthly 100m giveaway. Plus you're keeping the server clean by doing so. But please don't fuck it up for everyone by rushing your f1's. Handle them like you normally would and for the reasons you've been accepted for. This giveaway is purely here for your motivation and for fun.

Sponsored by the Pegasus bank,
a very interesting giveaway for the top 3 staff members who has done the most f1's this week. With an prize of 100 million.

How to enter?
Ingame name:
(F1's done at the end of the week) with proof
Steamlink

Prizes:
1st: 50m
2nd: 30m
3rd: 20m

If you fail to receive your prize at Saturday 7pm gmt
The second best will receive the prize

Good luck!
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by spodermon.
The topic has been locked.

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773628

Why would you even make this, just to get staff to do f1's your basically paying them.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773629

How to enter?
Ingame name: Mytic
(F1's done at the end of the week) None
Steamlink steamcommunity.com/id/-Mytic-
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Mytic.

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773630

this is a very bad idea
we want to work as a team, not as competitors

we also want the staff members to handle f1s effeciently and not rush them to stack up high f1 counts to win such a thing

please shut this down
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, Jason.

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773631

This is some GamerGuy shit right here
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, OnionRings, Fred Wroolie, Roy Harper, MrPing and 5 more...

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773632

OnionRings wrote:
Why would you even make this, just to get staff to do f1's your basically paying them.
To give besides the motivation they already have another fun and nice competition for all the hard and deserved work they are doing
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773636

The pathetic part is it has to come to this to get staff to do their job.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773638

I appreciate the effort, however there are better ways to make staff do F1's. I'm not going to ask you to "shut this down" like the rest, as this doesn't directly promote a competitive enviroment where staff are encouraged to handle F1's quickly rather than properly.

If a staff member will now handle F1's worse because they can get 100 million then they most likely didn't do their job properly anyways.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anon_Gaming, Johnler

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773640

Roy Specter wrote:
this is a very bad idea
we want to work as a team, not as competitors

we also want the staff members to handle f1s effeciently and not rush them to stack up high f1 counts to win such a thing

please shut this down
We al know we already work as a team, and this is well meant, but whenever I join the server and I see f1's stockpiling no one is bothered to do them unless an SA+ encourages them to do so.

And I of course know the F1's are needed to be handled efficiently and I highly doubt anyone would rush them to stock them up. The basic idea behind this giveaway is to motivate and encourage staff to handle f1's more instead of being afk or not being bothered to do them

After all this is well intended and I'm highly curios if this would work out well.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anon_Gaming

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773642

man this bandwagon

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773643

Raeker wrote:
I'm not going to ask you to "shut this down" like the rest, as this doesn't directly promote a competitive enviroment where staff are encouraged to handle F1's quickly rather than properly.

Hey I said please
And sorry Raeker you're talking nonsense man. It's a prize as big as 100mill, a staff team with around 90 members, it will make it a competitive environment because sooner or later you will realize that some people have more f1s than you and you wanna win that prize.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773646

Roy Specter wrote:
Raeker wrote:
I'm not going to ask you to "shut this down" like the rest, as this doesn't directly promote a competitive enviroment where staff are encouraged to handle F1's quickly rather than properly.

Hey I said please
And sorry Raeker you're talking nonsense man. It's a prize as big as 100mill, a staff team with around 90 members, it will make it a competitive environment because sooner or later you will realize that some people have more f1s than you and you wanna win that prize.
Who the fuck gives two shits, it's a one in a long time thing. What you're bringing up is complete nonsense

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773654

Smart and Dumb Ass wrote:
Roy Specter wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Hey I said please
Who the fuck gives two shits, it's a one in a long time thing. What you're bringing up is complete nonsense
Actually no its not nonsense it's logic. It's a video game of course people are going to be competitive about who gets the 100mil.

This is a bad idea as it will just cause ruckus, people competing to get F1s done quick enough, people scrambling to handle that one stray "Stuck" F1. People will rush, argue, compare F1s and treat it like a race or a competition. You've gotta be blind not to understand that a bunch of 13 year Olds aren't gonna compete for 100 million pixels.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773656

Roy Specter wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Hey I said please

The thing is, theres no reason NOT to cooperate with each other anymore, its indeed 1 in a long time thing. And my basic point for this is to motivate staff members to do more f1's. Not to bash each others head in in order to do more f1's. Its to help the users more who are almost on the verge on giving up on the f1 system since staff are in their eyes 'not doing enough'

Edit: And i'll bet however I don't like the fact, if you are going to hold an survey of the Ingame f1 system and ask them to give an opinion on what they think how long the average wait time is for an f1 they will certainly give you 5-10 min plus.

I'm in 100% not meaning any bad plans or intentions with this, I'm just encouraging people to do them more, and if it is indeed not an smart idea I'll just shut this down. But i'm just curious if this will actually effect the efficiency of the f1's.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by spodermon.

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773657

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Roy Specter wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Hey I said please
Actually no its not nonsense it's logic. It's a video game of course people are going to be competitive about who gets the 100mil.

This is a bad idea as it will just cause ruckus, people competing to get F1s done quick enough, people scrambling to handle that one stray "Stuck" F1. People will rush, argue, compare F1s and treat it like a race or a competition. You've gotta be blind not to understand that a bunch of 13 year Olds aren't gonna compete for 100 million pixels.
Did you just say an RP server is competitive?
That's really offensive for me and other people that go on the server just to ERP with people...
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by pigskin.

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773659

you forgot to add a disclaimer
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773666

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Roy Specter wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Hey I said please

Anything I read from you is garbage, the points you bring up are so retarded like seriously actually put some thought into your statements man
Lmfao
Who are you kid? My points aren't retarded, I've been in this community for nearly 4 years I know how it works and at this point I can assume the outcome of something. Sure it will motivate staff to do F1s but there is always that big chance that it will turn into rushing F1s, straying to handle simple F1s like "I'm stuck" or "They didn't advert raid". People will strive to handle F1's yes but they will also compete, rush and get frustrated when someone has a higher count than them.

So once you've shoved that ignorant ego up your 12 year old ass you can talk. Okay?
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773672

Roy Specter wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Hey I said please
Promote quickness and efficiency for this and it isn't hard to spot f1 farming and the ones who fuck up f1s by trying to rush them shouldn't be on the team to begin with so you can spot the bad staff members as well. Also, people who fight for an F1 or cause "arguments" over it are too immature to handle their position.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by SoraJS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, spodermon, Raeker

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773674

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

The thing is, no one can see each others f1 count.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e

Who can do the most F1's [GiveAway] 6 years 3 months ago #773679

You know what this is going to cause? Rushed and improperly handled situations. Staff will only care about getting a +1 to their f1 count and as quickly as possible. This will deter staff from taking their time with f1's and giving users the help they deserve. This is a very bad idea in my opinion.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40