Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP *UPDATED*

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643017

Here's one question I will ask, what will you do to prevent players from getting bored? Obviously people want to see the server, very much at that. However we all know what people are like, what will you do to keep players happy on the server and keep things fresh?
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8580
Login or register to post a reply.

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643020

To hell with it, vanilla ain't good
  • John Satanic
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 63

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643035

Wouldn't mind the suggestion aslong as you aren't owning the server, sorry but if you are really trying to re-create what SSRP used to be then maybe letting someone else take over, there are some other points I would like to say aswell,

I strong disagree with the current listed LT ready for the server release, personally I think you should be picking from the current DarkRP leadteam instead of just giving your friends it, they already have experience within DarkRP management unlike for example Luki....

Secondly I feel like you just see this as another opportunity to be owner on another server, as someone already pointed out its similar to FP which leads me to believe that you haven't really put much into the suggestion such as your own ideas,

Thirdly I would like to see basewars come out so we can see if it fits into the community, if like they promised it would be sorta like a basic version of 2015 SSRP which I would like to try out before this even gets considered being accpeted

Not happy with a lot of the suggestion personally but good luck none the less
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643036

Already looking over this it just looks like you're using the same copy pasted template of Murder and Prop Hunt. You are not going to be the person to bring us what ZARP was in 2014, you have no experience in it, and adding leveling and shit is going to kill the server I feel.

Huge :minussp:
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sada., SorIe

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643039

Honestly, let's all just get the community to start playing FP at the same time at a certain date and this is basically what we'd be playing hopefully with a active player base if people enjoys it. I really enjoy FP but it's just lacking players, when FP had a bit of players the other month I actually had a hella lot of fun.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643044

i think this is a bad idea, nothing personal mate but just a few things;
You can't make a server for how SSRP was in the good old days if you wasn't their in the good old days
also if it is suppose to be the "old zarp" why is their a leveling system and gang leveling system.
i think it is a bad idea
  • To Be Continued
  • Senior Boarder
  • Been dead for about a year
  • Thanks received: 111
Add Me On Steam.
{SSRP} - Ex Administrator {Deathrun} - Ex Administrator

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643045

Can everyone just stop complain? lol

You had your chances to attack him and say the usual stuff (powerhungry, too many servers, not capable). He has proven himself to not only be able to maintain the servers but also being able at an efficient rate get them out there. He clearly enjoys maintaining the servers, making him a clear candidate for this server aswell.

I had alot of doubts especially when I saw that he copied the mc server Vitx and I made. But I quickly realised he did not mean any harm doing so, rather he had taken inspiration from our servers and tried to recreate it. Either way Xnator is the only one who dares to step up and make something happen out of everyone's begging so why not show him a little respect for expanding the community you love to go on every day?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, vitx, 0yc37xrk6m, TheXnator, xInsaneSamurai

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643123

golden age of a gmod server

• Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643192

I'm not really sure about the idea, it just seems like a simplified and fucked up version of FP.

I am actually angry of just the thought of you running the server, you have 2 other servers, fuck off are you not power hungry. Your whole idea seems you're taking the base DarkRP gamemode, adding some premade addons which are already on many servers, tweaking the tiniest bit then announcing some dog shit.

LISTEN TO WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT, YES THEY MAY WANT VANILLA BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY WANT THIS.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking, Muhammed Ali, Sada., SorIe, SwiiFTz and 1 more...

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643194

The Gamer Guy wrote:
I'm not really sure about the idea, it just seems like a simplified and fucked up version of FP.

I am actually angry of just the thought of you running the server, you have 2 other servers, fuck off are you not power hungry. Your whole idea seems you're taking the base DarkRP gamemode, adding some premade addons which are already on many servers, tweaking the tiniest bit then announcing some dog shit.

LISTEN TO WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT, YES THEY MAY WANT VANILLA BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY WANT THIS.
Damn 0 to 100 very fast
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643202

I don't mind the idea of a Semi-Vanilla ssrp server, you're capable, but I feel like you're lacking the creativity and open mind required for a project as big as this, which is why I suggest you get help, not coding side, but content side, there are a lot of players that have been here for a long time and know the contents needed to make this thing amazing.

Now if the project does go through, I suggest releasing a testing stage mid project, to those who want to participate and give their opinion, on what to add, what to remove, what's missing, such as the beta stage we had for PERP, which we initiated immaturely, this can be a big project, and you don't want to release it immediately with content that you think players might enjoy, this can ruin a player's experience and would not try it again.

I would love to elaborate more and add in even more details, but currently I'm traveling and not writing this on a computer.

TheXnator said:
Job Name: Hitman
Job Description: The lowest member of society. Everybody laughs at you.
Job Weapons: Bug Bait
Job Requirements: Must be level 10

I beg your mother fucking pardon?
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking, Bazaraxe, SorIe, 0yc37xrk6m, Aria and 2 more...

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643205

make sure it doesnt use any of the current servers
  • Dozie69
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • lol
  • Thanks received: 9

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643212

Sounds great!

:plussp:
  • Yachty
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • X X
  • Thanks received: 82

Ex-SSRP Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643236

Okay so I do not think this is a good idea let alone you owning the server, let me expand on this.

You already own 2 servers, Murder and Prophunt, both on release had many bugs and have a gamemode far more simple than DarkRP's. I don't think you are currently capable of owning another server given your ranks across the community, DarkRP requires a lot of time. Adding on to the mentioned fact of having many bugs and broken things.

Moving on from that, you were not around back when ZARP DarkRP was "the shit". If you plan on bringing something back to the community you should have at least experienced it.

As mentioned by Sora, FP RP is quite similar to VRP, reviving a present server would be faster and more efficient to do. So making a proper revival for FP (which I assume is gonna happen sometime this Summer) would be the right thing to do.

I currently see no potential in the project, if you are able to prove otherwise I would be more than happy to support this and help out.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Raeker

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643240

Gaining EXP from kills will just encourage rdm.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, Roy Harper, SoraJS

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643253

This server already exists. From my post not too long ago:

Friendly Player's DarkRP
Friendly Player's Website
66.85.14.108:27015

Why should I play FPRP?

Many within the SSRP community have been calling for a new DarkRP server with a fresh economic start, more "vanilla" features, basing, and other gameplay elements that can be found on FP DarkRP. On FPRP you will find new and unique features not on Zarp's SSRP servers:

- Job XP and Leveling System w/ Unlocks

- Third Person

- Purchasable Permanent Hats

- Basing Focused

- And more!

Other Perks

You can be staff! Since Friendly Players is also owned by Chute and EMP, you can be staff on our DarkRP server (or any other servers that could open in the future) without punishment here on Zarp!

Since most here on Zarp may not have ever played FPRP it is essentially a fresh economic start! Get your gangs to go play and start basing again!

No need for a whole new server; we have a fully functioning one already!
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, Roy Harper, SoraJS

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643272

Viking wrote:
This server already exists. From my post not too long ago:

Friendly Player's DarkRP
Friendly Player's Website
66.85.14.108:27015

Why should I play FPRP?

Many within the SSRP community have been calling for a new DarkRP server with a fresh economic start, more "vanilla" features, basing, and other gameplay elements that can be found on FP DarkRP. On FPRP you will find new and unique features not on Zarp's SSRP servers:

- Job XP and Leveling System w/ Unlocks

- Third Person

- Purchasable Permanent Hats

- Basing Focused

- And more!

Other Perks

You can be staff! Since Friendly Players is also owned by Chute and EMP, you can be staff on our DarkRP server (or any other servers that could open in the future) without punishment here on Zarp!

Since most here on Zarp may not have ever played FPRP it is essentially a fresh economic start! Get your gangs to go play and start basing again!

No need for a whole new server; we have a fully functioning one already!

Yeah but since sadly FP is dead and not currently under development, this would be better.
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643275

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Are you crazy? How would opening a new server rather than reviving the current one be any better? If the current player base really wanted a server like this they would go play FP. It goes to show how this server could very well fail easily. It's better to get the active community to play FP again so there is some light shown on FP so development could continue rather than making a mirror of the same server under the ZARP name. The excuses I'm seeing and how much the whole FP posts are being ignored nearly make me think it's all for the powers and not actual dedication to the servers, if you had real dedication you would help revive the sister community's server (which is basically the server you're asking for) and try to climb the ranks there to assist in the development to help improve.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by SoraJS.

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643334

i think you should focus on your current 2 servers, i like the idea i just don't thin you should be developing it
  • Hey its Alex
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex- Deathrun HA, Ex-TTT Admin x2, Ex-Surf Mod
  • Thanks received: 460

[Server Suggestion] Semi-Vanilla SSRP 6 years 9 months ago #643337

Blocked wrote:
Also, I think the lead team you have picked is incompetent, no other way to say it, I don't believe Fred was LT on any of ZARP's servers, plus he was caught breaking rules not too long ago, mistake or not, it happened, I have never heard of neither Apox nor Luki either, but based on what others have said in this thread, Luki doesn't even play SSRP?
From my knowledge, Luki was SSRP admin but resigned, and Apox isn't staff on any server.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

246 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun