Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182853

Mr. Richard wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

It took me 10 minutes to download and install the game and all the dedicated server tools (Via steam not steam CMD)
It took me like 5 minutes to do all the IP jiggery pokery and all the port forwarding and hosted.
It was only me on so i had to force start the round, I had no idea what is was doing but it looks like great fun and id definitely play.

:support:

Exactly. Hence why I decided to suggest an SCP server for ZARP yet again, but this time without the flaw of lacking a developer, since the server requires little to no developing and maintaining and all updates are done by Northwood Studios, and the session automatically restarts after every round, which takes up to a few seconds, making the server lag-free as well as ideal and unique.
it also appears to have some good admin tools.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Jeppe.
Login or register to post a reply.

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182854

Jeppe wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Jeppe wrote:

It took me 10 minutes to download and install the game and all the dedicated server tools (Via steam not steam CMD)
It took me like 5 minutes to do all the IP jiggery pokery and all the port forwarding and hosted.
It was only me on so i had to force start the round, I had no idea what is was doing but it looks like great fun and id definitely play.

Exactly. Hence why I decided to suggest an SCP server for ZARP yet again, but this time without the flaw of lacking a developer, since the server requires little to no developing and maintaining and all updates are done by Northwood Studios, and the session automatically restarts after every round, which takes up to a few seconds, making the server lag-free as well as ideal and unique.
it also appears to have some good admin tools.

Indeed, it's called "Remote Admin 2.0.0" or as I like to call it "The Administration Panel". It features many options (depending on what access is set by the SO), and probably the most fun part is the fact that you can easily set up numerous cool events.

Here's how it looks like:

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182855

Id be down for helping out on the server, personally would much prefer this compared to tf2 and it looks easy to setup.

it's a fat :plussp: from me.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182856

Spectrum wrote:
Id be down for helping out on the server, personally would much prefer this compared to tf2 and it looks easy to setup.

it's a fat :plussp: from me.

I'm glad you like the idea. I was quite certain that most of the community would like it since I judged that based on my previous SCP-RP suggestion which received a lot of support. If you ever want to, you can acquire SCP: Secret Laboratory at any given time, free, off of Steam. And if you ever want to play with someone to fully grasp the enjoyment of the gamemode, I know for a fact that Nepgear, Darling and I would be more than glad to play with you, and maybe even Markus and Tamaninja, since they too are big lovers of SCP games.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182857

Mr. Richard wrote:
Jeppe wrote:

Looks good actually, is it possible to add custom addons to the server or not?
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, TILTED TURTLE, 123123123123

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182858

Clarky wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Jeppe wrote:

Looks good actually, just try look out for any bugs or errors while you play (even the server errors too) and if it's easy enough to sort out then I have zero issue with this

I'm glad you like the idea, I wouldn't re-suggest an SCP server again for ZARP if I didn't manage to find a developer as TheXnator stated on the verdict of my first suggestion. I think this is ideal for the community, both old and new players will enjoy it, and ZARP will finally, yet again, spread across other games.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182860

I've got tons of experience with SL, it's an easy server setup, adding content isn't a problem, developing is easy (made my own shit before) and it's just a really fun game mode!
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182862

Wonderful game to play with friends, loads of fun along with that. Definately support no matter the cost :D

:plussp:
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182863

Orang3 wrote:

I've got tons of experience with SL, it's an easy server setup, adding content isn't a problem, developing is easy (made my own shit before) and it's just a really fun game mode!

Shall you ever desire to assist me with the server, I'm always available to chat, and you can easily find me over TS. :)
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182868

KClarky wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Jeppe wrote:

Looks good actually, is it possible to add custom addons to the server or not?
As far as I know you can add custom addons onto it. There is something called Smod for this game which basically allows you to use custom addons, however everytime a event comes up the mod gets out dated for the meantime of the event, but start working again after the event ended, which usually last around 2 weeks.
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182870

Mr. Richard wrote:
Orang3 wrote:

Shall you ever desire to assist me with the server, I'm always available to chat, and you can easily find me over TS. :)

Definitely Richard, I'm on holiday at the minute but I'll contact you when I'm back.
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182876

Yesss, i have been waiting for this for a long time. Only the rules should be a bit changed like mic spam shoudn’t be allowed in spectator mode or via radio/intercom. For the rest it’s good :plussp:
  • daantje1251
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fortnite is love, Fortnite is life.
  • Thanks received: 101
★2x EX-TTT Administrator ★
★ EX-Prophunt Moderator ★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182877

daantje1251 wrote:
Yesss, i have been waiting for this for a long time. Only the rules should be a bit changed like mic spam shoudn’t be allowed in spectator mode or via radio/intercom. For the rest it’s good :plussp:

Mr. Richard wrote:
1.11 Micspam - Spamming the microphone is unacceptable in any format, whether it be screaming, singing, repeating yourself or playing music unless another rule states otherwise.

That is in the suggested rules.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182878

Spectrum wrote:
daantje1251 wrote:

Mr. Richard wrote:
1.11 Micspam - Spamming the microphone is unacceptable in any format, whether it be screaming, singing, repeating yourself or playing music unless another rule states otherwise.

That is in the suggested rules.

We have time, we will make some alterations to the server rules, after all, these are just an example for now.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: daantje1251

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182880

finish classic ty
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182887

daantje1251 wrote:
Mate mic spamming over the intercom is one of the best things to do in SCP:SL. Removing that would just be to constricting imo
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182889

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
daantje1251 wrote:
Mate mic spamming over the intercom is one of the best things to do in SCP:SL. Removing that would just be to constricting imo
you'd also be ruining the game for people who actually want to play it though??
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, 123123123123

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182890

Clarky wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
daantje1251 wrote:

It usually is fun to play music whilst in spectator mode and even over the intercom, and most servers allow this, but as per usual, there are always people that will go out of their way to earrape the shit out of everyone playing on the server. Hence the rule being put in place, but there is time for alterations, and we will see to make a compromise that people will like.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182894

Clarky wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
daantje1251 wrote:
Talking over the intercom isnt ruining the game at all. Its part of the main fun when playing SCP:SL. Its not the kind of game for hard RP, its a game you have general fun with player interactions.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[Server Suggestion] SCP: Secret Laboratory 4 years 3 months ago #1182895

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
daantje1251 wrote:
Talking over the intercom isnt ruining the game at all. Its part of the main fun when playing SCP:SL. Its not the kind of game for hard RP, its a game you have general fun with player interactions.
You'd expect people from zarp to not earrape the shit out of people? ahahahaha
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum, Mr. Richard, TILTED TURTLE, 123123123123
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf