Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] All weapons suggestion

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964886

Server Name: TTT

Suggestion Title: Fix the guns completely

How would it benefit the server: It would actually be balanced and nice.

Potential Issues/Exploits: N/A

Additional notes:
So I think the gun balance is really bad, I will write how they changed the guns and how they actually should've been changed.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., Nick0GR, Henny, Kim.

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964889

:plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964890

Nick0GR wrote:
  • Slifer The Sky Dragon
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin
  • Thanks received: 140

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964891

That takes a lot of effort, I hope this gets considered.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964898

Some stuff i have to say

• Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964900

• Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964907

Mossberg changes were to harsh

Damage decrease quite a lot and magazine size decrease .

One of them not both , its so trash to use it now its not fun
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964911

Longshot wrote:
Mossberg changes were to harsh

Damage decrease quite a lot and magazine size decrease .

One of them not both , its so trash to use it now its not fun

Mossberg has been re buffed since the initial update. It will now hit for 66 on a body shot and still one shots to the head. After playing with it for a bit now it is in a good spot and do remember that a lot of the other strong mid range weapons also got nerfed.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964916

Miia wrote:
Some stuff i have to say

Alright thanks for clearifying some things up, though I still have to dissagree with the tec 9 problem, indreasing recoil and decresing damage would make it a more of short ranged gun and there also making it harder for people using the tec 9 to shoot somebody in the back and kill him in a second. The mossberg winning at midrange battles is a good sing because that shows balance, when it comes to balance in a game it doesn't mean that every gun should deal the same damage, it just means that different guns are good at differend situations. Mossberg = mid range. Tec-9 =short range, Contendor= long range.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964921

Luki_Guki wrote:
Miia wrote:
Some stuff i have to say

Alright thanks for clearifying some things up, though I still have to dissagree with the tec 9 problem, indreasing recoil and decresing damage would make it a more of short ranged gun and there also making it harder for people using the tec 9 to shoot somebody in the back and kill him in a second. The mossberg winning at midrange battles is a good sing because that shows balance, when it comes to balance in a game it doesn't mean that every gun should deal the same damage, it just means that different guns are good at differend situations. Mossberg = mid range. Tec-9 =short range, Contendor= long range.
The issue with that is that the current design behind the tec is that it should be a gun you use to delete a player quickly, the recoil should not have been lowered as now it makes it way too consistent when killing. The amount of players using the tec has already gone down, i would not like to see any further damage reduction to it. Tec should stay as it is now, a weapon i can use to quickly delete 1 player, in a good situation 2 and no more.

As for the mossberg winning mid range fights being good for balance, to some extent yes but it was deemed to be winning way too often when compared to a lot of other weapons and a lot of players had complained about it. Given that a few strong midrange weapons have also been toned down, like the uzi and sten, if the mossberg did not receive any nerf it would jump straight to being over powered.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964922

Weapons are quite a tricky thing to change, so I cannot comment on those, but just like you I disagree with the DNA scanner changes. I often find it incredibly dificult to accuratly determine who I am supposed to shoot at. I've also never heard anyone complain about the DNA scanner being overpowered in some way - I do not believe a nerf was needed here.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, eddie.

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964928

Raeker wrote:
Weapons are quite a tricky thing to change, so I cannot comment on those, but just like you I disagree with the DNA scanner changes. I often find it incredibly dificult to accuratly determine who I am supposed to shoot at. I've also never heard anyone complain about the DNA scanner being overpowered in some way - I do not believe a nerf was needed here.
ikr it's already way too hard to use
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #964938

:support:
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #965514

Luki_Guki wrote:
Colt Python
From (Colt Python - Damage Increased 30 -> 40 / Fire Rate Increased .45 -> .30 / Accuracy Decreased .015 -> .05 / Max Ammo Decreased 60 -> 30 / Headshot Multiplier Decreased 3 -> 2.5)
To(Colt Python - Damage Increased 30 -> 40 / Fire Rate .45 / Accuracy .015 / Max Ammo Decreased 60 -> 30 / Headshot Multiplier Decreased 3 -> 2.5

The things that are wrong with the change of the Colt Python are very obvious. The damage increase is good. The fire rate increased is bad, colt pythons should do much damage but you shouldn't be fast. Head shot ultiplier should go back to
normal.

Desert Eagle:
I agree with the changes of the Deagle to all parts but the accuracy as it is a skill weapon where you should get a kill easy if it is a headshot, the only problem is the fire rate that's so quick that you can just shoot 2-3 bullets in the torso and they die in 1 second. So fire rte can maybe be decreased a bit.

HK45C
I agree with all parts of this.

Colt M1911
The only part I don't agree with is the damage on this one. It should stay at 30.

Silenced glock
From (Damage Decreased 25 -> 15 / Fire Rate Increased .20 -> .10 / Recoil Decreased 1.35 -> .30 / Accuracy Increased .02 - > .01 / Headshot Multiplier Increased 0 -> 2)
To (Damage Increased 25 -> 30 / Fire Rate Increased .20 / Recoil Decreased 1.35 -> .30 / Accuracy Increased .02 - > .01 / Headshot Multiplier Increased 0 -> 2)

This is a traitor weapon, decreasing the damage won't do any good. People aren't going to snipe with the glock. They'll most likely just hide by tester and shoot.

PO8 Luger
From (Damage Decreased 31 -> 26 / Recoil Decreased 1.5 -> 1.1 / Accuracy Decreased .02 -> .03 / Mag Increased 8 -> 10 / Headshot Multiplier Increased 1.5 -> 2)
To(EVERYTHING IT USED TO HAVE)

Nobody has ever had a problem with the Luger, making it bad won't change the gameplay of anyone. Luger used to be that gun you got form unlocks that you never used to gun you won't choose in unlocks menu.

Tec-9
From(Damage Decreased 40 -> 35 / Recoil Decreased 1.85 -> 1.75 / Accuracy Decreased .08 -> .13 / Mag Decreased 32 -> 12 / Headshot Multiplier Increased 1.4 -> 2)
To(Damage Decreased 40 -> 30 / Recoil Increased 1.85 -> 2 / Accuracy Decreased .08 -> .13 / Mag Decreased 32 - 24 / Headshot Multiplier Increased 1.4 -> 29

Now this was the worst "balancing" the problem people had with the Tec-9 was that somebody would shoot you in the back 2 times and then run away and have enough bullets in the mag to kill 2 other wittneses. The way you should've fixed the Tec-9 was to make it harder to just kill somebody in a second and let them have time to responce (therefore decrease damage) and then not kill everybody in the room (increasing recoil and decreasing fire rate) the mag honestly had nothing to do with it.

M24
Don't decrease the multiplier.

Thomson COntender G2
This is a skill weapon, meaning that you should get higher damage on head and lower on torso forcing you to have to aim for the head. So increase head multiplier and decrase damage.

M98B
Make everything how it used to be. People didn't care for it. Decreasing the damage on it is stupid, you still have to shoot 2 times on the torso to kill the target. And the HeadShot multiplier is even more stupid, you still one shot head.

Remington
Good change, I agree with it.

Pancor Jackhammer
I agree with this change (but because everything else is change Jackhammer is the most OP gun now)

Mossberg 590
Why would you decrease those stuff? Just make it back how it used to be.

Famas
Don't know previous values lost.

MP5 - MP9 - Tommy Gun - Uzi - Kriss Vector - Sten
I agree with the changes

AK-74
From (Damage Decreased 30 -> 27 / Fire Rate Decreased .10 -> .15 / Accuracy Decreased .018 -> .035)
To (Damage Decreased 30 -> 25 / Fire Rate Decreased .10 -> .15 / Accuracy Decreased .018 -> .035)

I just changed damage so that it would be balanced compared to all the other guns.

HK 416 - HK G3A3 - ACR
I agree with these changes.

Terror Tech
I agree with the changes, just want to point out that I have no idea what the new mwchanic for it is so I can't say much about that.

Suicide bomb
It always needed to be buffed so this was good, maybe increase radius.

Binoculars
I agree with the changes

DNA scanner
It wasn't needed to nerf this at all. The wait time varied on how far away the target was ETC. It was never OP and should go back to normal.

Keep in mind a lot of the changes have directly affected by the efficiency such as Deadshot and Juggernaut.

Let me begin with saying that the reason Headshot Multipliers were changed was simply to put weapons using the same caliber on the same playing field. An example being SMGs do less Damage and have less of a Headshot Multiplier, but they have a faster fire rate which allows them to pump out rounds quicker than say the AK-74.
Overall, the Headshot Multiplier change doesn't affects weapons such as you listed Snipers. They still instantly kill on a Headshot. An example would be the Contender which has the lowest Damage done by a sniper which is 50, it's Headshot Multiplier is 3. 50*3=150 Meaning you'll still instantly kill, so I don't understand why this is that big of a problem when you still instantly kill. The only time you wouldn't instantly kill is if you have negative karma, even then it'd have to be quite a bit. I did go over these weapons many of times and a lot of them just require fine tuning, things like the Luger received a bump in other areas but lost some damage, which could be easily made up with getting headshots due to the increase of it's multiplier.

Fire rate for the Python and Deagle can be lowered, but you need to remember that fire rate is directly connected to your Time to Kill, if you make things to long, people won't want to use it. However, I will look at these weapons and see what can be done for them.

Your suggestion on the Silenced Glock is literally just removing changing the fire rate and damage around. Meaning it'll fire slower, but do more damage. Once again, another weapon that could require some fine tuning, but from a gameplay perspective, it's damage could be bumped up, but remember that it is silenced and has a fast fire rate. As it stands it would take 7 shots to the body to kill with this weapon, not including the random factors of missing, a limb or headshot, which does seem like a lot. I'll look into uping it's damage to about 20(ish) and we'll go from there.

The problem with your Tec-9 suggestions is that it puts it back in line of being an actual primary weapon. I don't know how many times I've stated this, but this should NOT be used as a primary. It's the only one of it's kind secondary wise, if you're in a pinch this weapon will most likely get you out of it, but it doesn't mean you can take on several people at once anymore with it. This weapon is meant to be used point blank, otherwise you run the risk of recoil mixing with it's accuracy for a ton of missing rounds as it always has been, but giving it double the ammo for 5 less bullet damage and .25 more recoil won't keep this weapon in the place it should be in. It's not a primary weapon like everyone wants to utilize it as, there are plenty more weapons you can utilize if you want actual primary weapons, as the Tec-9 should be used as a self-defence or point blank combat type of weapon.

M98B had a damage nerf due to Deadshot being able to allow it to one shot kill to a body shot. On top of which the mag reduction was done to put it in more of a stable place as a sniper and less of a semi-auto rifle that people would just repeatedly fire cause it had twice the amount of ammo in one mag than the M24. This'll allow people going up against this weapon to actually move and not just force them to stay in hiding forever because they know this weapon has a massive mag size.

Remington and the Jackhammer I've been told is a tad to strong right now and could see a damage reduction in the nearby future, primarily at the Jackhammer since it is a mag fed shotgun, this'll be looked into as time goes on.

Mossberg was and still will be amazing at mid-range fights, but due to it's reduced ammo count it'll be subjected to having to be reloaded sooner, giving those who are going up against it a chance to actually push on them.

AK-74 I'll keep an eye on.

Terror Tech utilizes the shotgun headshot range mechanic which is simply the further away you are, the less damage it'll do when a headshot is made. The terror tech really wasn't touched in this as it's more or less balanced depending on the situation, but this is a mechanic that should be on this weapon as it's basically a cross of a Assault Rifle/Shotgun.

Unless someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but the Charge Rate increase actually made it easier for the charging to be done. It was a small buff, not a nerf.

As always, thank you for the feedback!
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Mattors

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #965531

I know Bezzy already responded but the thread isnt locked so I'll voice my support
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 9 months ago #968612

Slifer The Sky Dragon wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[TTT] All weapons suggestion 5 years 8 months ago #973926

Since you have posted this Bezzy has released another gun balance update.

If you wish to make any further changes to how the weapons are you can use the Feedback thread to do so.

Thanks for making a suggestion.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

170 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun