Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139780

To be honest. Just don't bother with becoming staff in my opinion, just stay as a user and show the staff team that you can and will change. Keep a good and consistent game time and don't reserve any punishments and re-apply in like a month or so.

Lets not make this thread cancerous. please
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by BossComic23.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139781

So, I am all about giving people second chances but I feel like you have been given to many chances as a user. For me personally, for you to be accepted you would need to at least go a month without causing no drama or gaining any punishment. I also feel like you attitude needs to change a lot before I can see you in the staff team. I feel like you also need to prove to the rest of the staff team that you have changed your immature ways and can follow the rules.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Turtle965
  • Legendary Member
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • Thanks received: 221
Take a walk with a turtle and behold the world in pause
Bruce Feiler

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Turtle965.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139782

If you feel like someone is trying to upset you ignore it, if you must respond at least do it in a manner in which you can conduct yourself to be a polite and civil human. If you keep up with this behaviour you'll find your account placed under a ban due to a breach of the Terms Of Use.

In terms of your application, you have stated that you don't know if you've changed from your childish ways, while it can be hard to see a change in personality and attitude in yourself, these things being as big as they are can be clearly seen if a change has occurred even for yourself. Personally I think until you can see this change you stop applying(which will go against another part of your application).
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, Rick Townsend, eddie., Mr. Richard

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139792

Sally wrote:

you only say it as if its easy and i can just ignore him , no the fuck it isnt , If he wants to type in his worthless comment then do it politely not calling me names in his fucking " Opinion " so excuse me , if you think im being rude mr Rick Then lets say its just a comment on Kyber since comments are apparently allowed , and its my personal view about him so back off please
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139795

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Sally wrote:

you only say it as if its easy and i can just ignore him , no the fuck it isnt , If he wants to type in his worthless comment then do it politely not calling me names in his fucking " Opinion " so excuse me , if you think im being rude mr Rick Then lets say its just a comment on Kyber since comments are apparently allowed , and its my personal view about him so back off please
He did pose valid arguments though, whereas you decided to throw him an unwarranted insult. That being said, I am willing to acknowledge that Kyber was acting like a dick and I don't think it's productive for either of you to continue throwing insults at each other.

Instead of being mean towards him you could have assessed the arguments in a respectful manner. That way he would probably change his mind about you and ultimately stop being an asshole towards you. In fact, to make sure you guys retain a better dynamic, I'll talk to him next time I see him online to see if I can help you guys to avoid any conflict in the future.

I realize that you might feel like he's being really mean, and I did have anger issues when I was a kid so I understand that you want to retaliate, but it doesn't lead to anything good. This is something you should work on and if I see that you do actually start working on this I'd be happy to consider you as a candidate as long as you know the rules!

Anyway, good luck. I hope you consider my arguments and try your best to work on them.
Edit: By the way, if Kyber is perpetually being unnecessarily mean, I'm sure one of our forum staff wouldn't mind giving him a punishment. The reason you're on the edge right now is that your comments were both non-constructive and disrespectful. Kyber, while using unnecessary language, did bring up multiple valid points as to why you shouldn't get moderator.

Also, I contacted Kyber on Steam and told him to stop being mean and disrespectful, hopefully, that helps as well!
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Rick Townsend.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139801

why do you even want mod? you obviously can't even handle the bare requirements it takes to get, yet alone what it would take once you have it
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139815

Come on man, like seriously...

You have just gotten off a 3 week ban so that in itself is a good enough reason to deny you. You have also been given too many chances and the the result has always been the same. Your attitude is atrocious as seen in your current and old application(s). Also, you clearly copied your last application, its the exact same as your previous app. At least put some effort into rewording it before lying about it. I would advise reapplying in at least a month if you truly want this position

:minussp:
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139824

Henny wrote:
hmm
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139826

very fierce indeed! cocky as well!
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139827

TheFierceOwl has proven that he is the hope and glory of this community. Today he stopped the corruption that had been haunting TTT for ages. His knowledge of the rules are superb and he seems to have fixed all outstanding issues. He teuly has shown us that people can change. It saddens me I was in the way of this development, but now I see that he deserves it

:plussp:
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139837

LonelyDodo wrote:

Not only was this chain of comments enough to convince me you havent changed you then followed with this:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
you are being naive now , we all know what he is doing , he is trying to get me pissed and start raging and talking shit to everyone , well goodjob smelly ! You did it! now fuck off as i said

What comes to staff members they have to have a thick skin to the extent that they can ignore users when needed and not fall into baits. You yourself said this was a bait and then you went and fell to the bait whilst acknowledging the bait

This is something we even ciritized you for when you were staff. There even was a demote request on you for this.

For these reasons alone you shouldnt get support for staff. Then even besides the attitude problem you have shown incapability to follow the rules and just came from a 3 week ban. This the first time I say this, but maybe you dont have what it takes to be staff

you are just changing your words , because i remember when this happened with codey and you was like its fine and miia , like the actual miia said That he/she respects me for not lying . Man i think i got more respect then hate from this report . Dont come and criticize me about something a year+ old man that just stupid .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139839

based off these messages

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139843

I’m on mobile while replying to this so I don’t have access to upload images. However, anybody can search Owl’s deleted posts over the past couple weeks and see how much trouble he causes on the forums.

After I forum banned him for causing drama, he had to ask me numerous times why despite me explaining the reason. It clearly hasn’t had any effect on his behaviour as he is still insulting people and trying to flame people after the fact.

Owl does not and cannot think before he acts, he is also incapable of reflecting upon his mistakes in retrospect and instead relapses into the same vicious cycle of getting frustrated by valid criticism, throwing his toys out the pram and blowing up in a flurry of poorly strung together insults.

You should honestly stop applying for staff as you are getting nowhere by repeating the same behaviour. It’s beyond a meme at this point and you’re essentially beating a dead horse until you sort your shit out

• .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, eddie., Kyber, House

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139852

Strange how your 2-week gap between exams last a month and a half, didn't know you owned the time stone
:plussp: for being thanos
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139878

Chespin wrote:
Strange how your 2-week gap between exams last a month and a half, didn't know you owned the time stone

how the fuck did that actually annoy you . man i must've did something really bad to you to make you post a comment like that . damn you are salty men. also i never said my exams start in 2 weeks , i said my session starts in 3 weeks , now stop being toxic over a really pathetic thing that shouldnt be posted on an application
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by TheFierceOwl. Reason: this damn spoiler thing aint working with me

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139880

Your attitude has somehow gotten worse after your ban, at this point you have a higher chance of winning the lottery jackpot than becoming moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, Vodka4Gaben, Peek

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139883

.uzi wrote:
I’m on mobile while replying to this so I don’t have access to upload images. However, anybody can search Owl’s deleted posts over the past couple weeks and see how much trouble he causes on the forums.

After I forum banned him for causing drama, he had to ask me numerous times why despite me explaining the reason. It clearly hasn’t had any effect on his behaviour as he is still insulting people and trying to flame people after the fact.

Owl does not and cannot think before he acts, he is also incapable of reflecting upon his mistakes in retrospect and instead relapses into the same vicious cycle of getting frustrated by valid criticism, throwing his toys out the pram and blowing up in a flurry of poorly strung together insults.

You should honestly stop applying for staff as you are getting nowhere by repeating the same behaviour. It’s beyond a meme at this point and you’re essentially beating a dead horse until you sort your shit out

Thats pretty much what I meant when I said "I think you should stop applying for a while" on his application from.. idk like 5 weeks ago because it is always the same cycle but Owl has yet to realize this.
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139907

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:

how the fuck did that actually annoy you . man i must've did something really bad to you to make you post a comment like that . damn you are salty men. also i never said my exams start in 2 weeks , i said my session starts in 3 weeks , now stop being toxic over a really pathetic thing that shouldnt be posted on an application

stop being toxic over a really pathetic thing, fine choice of words pal

i don't understand how you still post shit like this yet think you deserve anything, like you actually just yelled one of your ONLY supports who made a joke

i sincerely hope you don't get staff, at least until you can pretend to not be a total brat
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Turtle965

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139909

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:

I could say the exact same thing about you dude but unfortunatly you don't stop. That is kinda telling someone to not do what tou do lol.
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1139917

Very mature as i can read from the replies you have put. I couldn't even type that with a straight face, at this point i can't tell if you are a joke or the application is.

:salt:
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop