Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140339

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
ladies and gents. i wont get accepted, Like ... its fucking obvious , can you leave it here? i wish to get rejected every single week for the next 2 months. now can everyone just leave me alone? if you have a comment just Type in . and ill read the one from the last application ,, that way , we all happY! <3
If you make an application expect people to leave their criticisms. If you know you're not getting accepted, there's no point in applying anyway, it essentially gives people a reason to tell you what you're still doing wrong, which you obviously can't tolerate, seeing the replies here.
i cant tolerate stupidity . EVERYONE SAID THE SAME EXACT THING IN DIFFERENT WORDS . Thats insane
And continually posting the same application with no improvements or changes isnt? Honestly you are messed up
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140341

Fierceowl are you trolling or are you serious I really cant tell at this point

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140357

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
ladies and gents. i wont get accepted, Like ... its fucking obvious , can you leave it here? i wish to get rejected every single week for the next 2 months. now can everyone just leave me alone? if you have a comment just Type in . and ill read the one from the last application ,, that way , we all happY! <3
If you make an application expect people to leave their criticisms. If you know you're not getting accepted, there's no point in applying anyway, it essentially gives people a reason to tell you what you're still doing wrong, which you obviously can't tolerate, seeing the replies here.
i cant tolerate stupidity . EVERYONE SAID THE SAME EXACT THING IN DIFFERENT WORDS . Thats insane

It's for the free posts :omegalul:

Honestly, we're just here to tell you what to improve but in your case everything has to be improved. So you will get the same replies. But the fact you can't take critisism doesn't help so you will keep getting the same replies again and again till we see a change.
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140527

ImTooFastForYou wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

It's for the free posts :omegalul:

Honestly, we're just here to tell you what to improve but in your case everything has to be improved. So you will get the same replies. But the fact you can't take critisism doesn't help so you will keep getting the same replies again and again till we see a change.
you fucking think if everyone places their comments the way you just did ill be toxic about it? no the fuck i wont , check my older applications zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...rceowl-s-application ,i did accept criticism but it was only when everyone said it politely and im not here to fucking tell people how to add a comment , do it the way you like , But expect a feedback . What the fuck do you expect me to do?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140529

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Even if people do not phrase their replies politely, you can still take out valid points of feedback and understand the meaning behind their response allowing you to improve on the feedback they've given. If they are speaking utter gibberish or it is irrelevant just ignore it, you need to learn how to nit pick from good and bad responses before conducting your own response.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140531

In all honesty, I'm not sure if you will ever even be ready for staff. You are, without doubt, one of the most, if not the most immature and impolite kid with anger issues I've ever met during my 10 months of staffing here. I don't know nor can i dare to imagine how giving you staff would look like, would it even last? I doubt it. Ever since i first met you, you've done nothing but cause issues to other Users of the community and especially members of staff on numerous occasions. You always speak of "change" but all I and others can see if just the same old story with you not changing a single bit and even causing more issues than ever before. I can tell you the following with confidence - Your attitude isn't getting any better, nor your activity, as well as your rapsheet.

If i recall correctly, the two of us had our first encounter months and months back whilst i was still an Administrator on SSRP, and I'm quite certain you started throwing sexist jokes and saying disgusting stuff in OOC out of the blue. And that's when you caught my attention. Since then you haven't put any effort nor displayed anything that'd indicate you have "changed". I can't say much for TTT since i haven't really seen you there much, especially not when i was staff, but judging by replies of other fellow staff, your attitude is yet again shit and you still break rules on occasions. The Forums are yet a whole different story since you managed to acquire a crap load of bans since the beginning of 2019 and get so many replies removed due to TOU, topic derailment, and such reasons. And instead of learning from your mistakes as most of us do, you go through the same process and end up on the naughty list as per usual.

If i were in your shoes, I'd focus on being more community involved and work more on important points especially attitude since that represents the biggest problem in your case. I'm not sure if you behave the same way IRL, and if you think that's absolutely normal, but in case you do, I'd seek help from professionals immediately, since this is no joke anymore. Lastly, It's safe to say that the best option for your own, and everyone else's sake is to stay as a User until you actually change your appearance in the community...

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber, Agebt

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140533

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
In all honesty, I'm not sure if you will ever even be ready for staff. You are, without doubt, one of the most, if not the most immature and impolite kid with anger issues I've ever met during my 10 months of staffing here. I don't know nor can i dare to imagine how giving you staff would look like, would it even last? I doubt it. Ever since i first met you, you've done nothing but cause issues to other Users of the community and especially members of staff on numerous occasions. You always speak of "change" but all I and others can see if just the same old story with you not changing a single bit and even causing more issues than ever before. I can tell you the following with confidence - Your attitude isn't getting any better, nor your activity, as well as your rapsheet.

If i recall correctly, the two of us had our first encounter months and months back whilst i was still an Administrator on SSRP, and I'm quite certain you started throwing sexist jokes and saying disgusting stuff in OOC out of the blue. And that's when you caught my attention. Since then you haven't put any effort nor displayed anything that'd indicate you have "changed". I can't say much for TTT since i haven't really seen you there much, especially not when i was staff, but judging by replies of other fellow staff, your attitude is yet again shit and you still break rules on occasions. The Forums are yet a whole different story since you managed to acquire a crap load of bans since the beginning of 2019 and get so many replies removed due to TOU, topic derailment, and such reasons. And instead of learning from your mistakes as most of us do, you go through the same process and end up on the naughty list as per usual.

If i were in your shoes, I'd focus on being more community involved and work more on important points especially attitude since that represents the biggest problem in your case. I'm not sure if you behave the same way IRL, and if you think that's absolutely normal, but in case you do, I'd seek help from professionals immediately, since this is no joke anymore. Lastly, It's safe to say that the best option for your own, and everyone else's sake is to stay as a User until you actually change your appearance in the community...

i agree i should change , but so does everyone . Because i wouldnt have done what i did a month ago , if chespin wasnt a dick? yes everything piles up on me and when i rage , im the bad guy . listen i did fuck up , i am not going to get accepted , not soon . but dont come and judge me by myself , because if i were to add any of these comments here , i would Get TOU , because im under the microscope , everyone waiting for me to do the slightest most pathetic thing to get a warning . Dont deny .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140543

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:

i agree i should change , but so does everyone . Because i wouldnt have done what i did a month ago , if chespin wasnt a dick? yes everything piles up on me and when i rage , im the bad guy . listen i did fuck up , i am not going to get accepted , not soon . but dont come and judge me by myself , because if i were to add any of these comments here , i would Get TOU , because im under the microscope , everyone waiting for me to do the slightest most pathetic thing to get a warning . Dont deny .

I don't know what Chespin did, when he did it, nor if he actually did it, but does that give you the right to be an asshole as well? Sure i guess, but that just makes you less civilized and it changes everyone's perspective and opinion about you. As for the Forum part - Are you trying to say that you are getting targeted by Forum staff? You aren't under a microscope at all, and you can reply to every single reply without getting any punishments for TOU, the problem with you is that you tend to respond in very, rude ways to say the least, and even attempted to derail certain topics on occasions, none of your replies get removed for bullshit reasons, trust me, you seem to see your replies as appropriate but i assure you, most of them aren't in the slightest. Take a look at how others post on the Forums and their behaviour, take .uzi and Rick Johnson as examples, they don't post much, but when they do, it's in a very polite, constructive and civilized manner.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140544

one warn for RDM and the toxicity and lengthy ban is my fault. Ok buddy
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140559

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:

I don't know what Chespin did, when he did it, nor if he actually did it, but does that give you the right to be an asshole as well? Sure i guess, but that just makes you less civilized and it changes everyone's perspective and opinion about you. As for the Forum part - Are you trying to say that you are getting targeted by Forum staff? You aren't under a microscope at all, and you can reply to every single reply without getting any punishments for TOU, the problem with you is that you tend to respond in very, rude ways to say the least, and even attempted to derail certain topics on occasions, none of your replies get removed for bullshit reasons, trust me, you seem to see your replies as appropriate but i assure you, most of them aren't in the slightest. Take a look at how others post on the Forums and their behaviour, take .uzi and Rick Johnson as examples, they don't post much, but when they do, it's in a very polite, constructive and civilized manner.
yes , i shouldnt have become an asshole about it , but when you are trying improve and for the slightest reason i get warned , thats a killer right there . And i never said Rick Or uzi ever did place a comment in an inappropriate way , they always manage to say every single detail in a perfect way . Look at kyber then tell me what im supposed to do . You think ill have the audacity to even reply in a mean when when someone adds a flawless comment summarizing whether i should or shouldnt be mod and i would even have the guts to talk 1 word wrong about him? why do you see me some sort of devil?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140662

As we said, just don't answer. Is it that hard to understand ? And if you say "but i just can't let him do this" then once again it's your problem. If everytime someone is being ass with you you just reply the same attitude there's nothing we can do to help you. All we can do is to give you stuff to work on but we can't do it for you. You're the only one that decide if you will yes or no answer with good or bad attitude. So either you stay calm and polite or else you just don't reply. Again if you can't do this we can't help you. If someone is being a dick with me I just don't answer or I report him. Do the same, it would be a good start.
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO

Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140672

ImTooFastForYou wrote:

As we said, just don't answer. Is it that hard to understand ? And if you say "but i just can't let him do this" then once again it's your problem. If everytime someone is being ass with you you just reply the same attitude there's nothing we can do to help you. All we can do is to give you stuff to work on but we can't do it for you. You're the only one that decide if you will yes or no answer with good or bad attitude. So either you stay calm and polite or else you just don't reply. Again if you can't do this we can't help you. If someone is being a dick with me I just don't answer or I report him. Do the same, it would be a good start.
ill just say it , If i was to make this report i was going to be " Petty " , " Immature " and many other things , please dont just act like everyone was going to stand by my side. That wont happen and you know it.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140674

TheFierceOwl wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:

ill just say it , If i was to make this report i was going to be " Petty " , " Immature " and many other things , please dont just act like everyone was going to stand by my side. That wont happen and you know it.
In that case, just don't reply. Or do it with good and calm attitude.
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO

Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT Moderator] TheFierceOwl's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140743

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Attitude

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds