Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127424

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
I was told multiple times that your toxicity level was equivalent of mine back in october/november of 2018.

You were told but have you seen.

Nonetheless, You're a good guy you can be immature at times but that's all part of the fun I know you straighten yourself up.
how do i do half support?
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Boxy.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127433

Box_ wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
I was told multiple times that your toxicity level was equivalent of mine back in october/november of 2018.

You were told but have you seen.

Nonetheless, You're a good guy you can be immature at times but that's all part of the fun I know you straighten yourself up.
how do i do half support?
try neutralsp
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127434

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Fuck no. I was told multiple times that your toxicity level was equivalent of mine back in october/november of 2018. You will have to regain trust within the community. Until I see that, this app is getting a massive
:minussp:
Well , you might as well be my idol as you said you were toxic , and now im guessing you are admin ? Well , Maybe some day i can regain that trust just as how you did . Its not rocket science .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127440

gonna be honest, i haven’t seen anything bad from you on the server since you came back and you seem like a different person, no way to prove that won’t change though :huh:

:neutralsp:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127450

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Fuck no. I was told multiple times that your toxicity level was equivalent of mine back in october/november of 2018. You will have to regain trust within the community. Until I see that, this app is getting a massive

I can slightly understand this reaction of yours, however it's not needed. He is trying his best to show his best side to regain our trust and for actually trying this time he should get a fresh set of eyes (you for example) as you only HEARD bad things about him.

Please refrain from kicking applicant's to the ground and try giving them actually good and helpful tips.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127451

After our chat in the server for you RDMing me, whether it was accidental or not, you got your 4th punishment of the week, and a lot went on in the chat, none of which I'm making public. However, this came after it, no context is needed, but it was directed at me.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
If you want to poke fun at the fact I've been bullied throughout my childhood, that's real nice, but I want to make this known, how you act all nice and say you've changed, but have still reverted back to your 'old ways' of the past. It's really fucking low how you are making a joke of me getting bullied, and don't expect me to be happy if you get accepted, because it's not a 'joke' anymore.
To add to this,
I also like how you then threatened me after this all, saying how you're gonna get me out or something, doesn't sound particularly pleasant but I'd rather stay away from that because the internet is a scary place.
To say I didn't support you rejoining the staff team is an understatement, and I was so close to being ready to saying yes.
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127452

MLGChespin wrote:
After our chat in the server for you RDMing me, whether it was accidental or not, you got your 4th punishment of the week, and a lot went on in the chat, none of which I'm making public. However, this came after it, no context is needed, but it was directed at me.
If you want to poke fun at the fact I've been bullied throughout my childhood, that's real nice, but I want to make this known, how you act all nice and say you've changed, but have still reverted back to your 'old ways' of the past. It's really fucking low how you are making a joke of me getting bullied, and don't expect me to be happy if you get accepted, because it's not a 'joke' anymore.
To add to this,
I also like how you then threatened me after this all, saying how you're gonna get me out or something, doesn't sound particularly pleasant but I'd rather stay away from that because the internet is a scary place.
To say I didn't support you rejoining the staff team is an understatement, and I was so close to being ready to saying yes.
Listen this is just drama , i got warned and we moved on . Whats the point? Also if u wanna report someone for that go on report section second , Explain the entire story . You are truly a harsh human being AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOF , Please everyone dont just post trash on me again , i swear this has nothing to do with Me changing this is a misunderstanding and i will explain it all in an hour please i dont have time now thanks
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127453

Kurzex wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:

I can slightly understand this reaction of yours, however it's not needed. He is trying his best to show his best side to regain our trust and for actually trying this time he should get a fresh set of eyes (you for example) as you only HEARD bad things about him.

Please refrain from kicking applicant's to the ground and try giving them actually good and helpful tips.
You are a hero , thanks a lot lad
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127454

MLGChespin wrote:
To add to this,
I was there when this happened and your attitude is definitely not what I would expect from a staff member. I'm pretty disappointed in this as I believed you had actually changed, seems you need more time to prove yourself
Gonna be a :minussp: from me now
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127456

TheFierceOwl wrote:
MLGChespin wrote:
To add to this,
Listen this is just drama , i got warned and we moved on . Whats the point? Also if u wanna report someone for that go on report section second , Explain the entire story . You are truly a harsh human being AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOF , Please everyone dont just post trash on me again , i swear this has nothing to do with Me changing this is a misunderstanding and i will explain it all in an hour please i dont have time now thanks
The way you spoke to Chespin in-game was not really the nicest thing for you to do, and most certainly isn't helping your case of attitude. Especially when Rulebreaker said that he was there, really makes me question your "Improvement" on your attitude
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127460

TheFierceOwl wrote:
RuleBreaker163 wrote:
MLGChespin wrote:
To add to this,
I was there when this happened and your attitude is definitely not what I would expect from a staff member. I'm pretty disappointed in this as I believed you had actually changed, seems you need more time to prove yourself
Causing more Drama thanks and Yet , i wont replay because i know myself and how much of an idiot i can be please save your comments to yourself I dont want your comment But thanks , THANKS BECAUSE I THOUGHT U WERE MY FRIEND .

He is leaving feedback, not starting drama, what are you even on about? He is giving in his opinion about you and you obviously can't take that properly.
Post deleted: quoting a deleted post - uzi
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by .uzi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127463

TheFierceOwl wrote:
RuleBreaker163 wrote:
MLGChespin wrote:
To add to this,
Causing more Drama thanks and Yet , i wont replay because i know myself and how much of an idiot i can be please save your comments to yourself I dont want your comment But thanks , THANKS BECAUSE I THOUGHT U WERE MY FRIEND .
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23, Kurze

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127465

A few more things to add
TheFierceOwl wrote:
How are you going to say " i got warned and we moved on" when you made those comments about chespin AFTER the warn. I also told you multiple times to stop, which you ignored. How is that in any way "moving on". If you had listened to me and stopped when I told you to, perhaps this could be a bit different.

Also
TheFierceOwl wrote:
There is a reason for this application, to give our feedback despite whether it is positive or negative. If you only want positive comments then don't do stupid shit like this again. Also, we can still be friends, I simply gave my opinion on your application
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Rule.

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127468

NO THANKS THANK YOU , unless you are as kind as Kurze WHO IN A KIND way gives his feedback and not like a monster destroying all my dreams THEN NO I DONT WANT IT , KEEP IT TO YOURSELF , thx , Just to avoid drama please im asking in the most polite way ( no there is no other way ) PLEASE
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127469

from what i have seen of you you seem like a nice lad. I Don't know what happened in your past so i cant base my decision on that. so from what i have seen of you i'm going to vote yes
:plussp:
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127472

TheFierceOwl wrote:
NO THANKS THANK YOU , unless you are as kind as Kurze WHO IN A KIND way gives his feedback and not like a monster destroying all my dreams THEN NO I DONT WANT IT , KEEP IT TO YOURSELF , thx , Just to avoid drama please im asking in the most polite way ( no there is no other way ) PLEASE

Are you actually retarded?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127474

You still seem to have issues with the rules but even more so your attitude. I don't think you could handle a position of power with how easily you seem to get completely unhinged when something doesn't go your way. Most staff get shit thrown at them on the server and I highly doubt that you would be capable of handling it without freaking out.

Quite frankly by the way you're expressing yourself on here I feel like your focus should be on some other aspects of your life. You seem to have serious issues with impulse control, judgment and conforming to social standards. I think you should take a break from the server and focus on finding on your personal issues.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1430
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Legendary Soldier.

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127475

TheFierceOwl wrote:
I don't want a person on the staff team that has a mental breakdown when someone says something negative. Chill out mate, it's not like you're going to lose anything.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127478

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
I don't want a person on the staff team that has a mental breakdown when someone says something negative. Chill out mate, it's not like you're going to lose anything.
i just did , read the comments above :(
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] TheFierceOwl's Moderator Application 4 years 10 months ago #1127504

The Story : Please take time to read it slowly and carefully . Thanks Alot

i was detective and Chespin was a proven innocent at 3 HP , He asked me for my health station and i said no as a joke , after a minute i dropped one and he rushed at it as i was shooting it , sadly he was caught in the crossfire while me shooting my Health Station , moving on RuleBreaker163 handled His report on me for " RDM " i didnt take 1 moment after he reported me before it was even handled to apologies and say sorry that he was caught in the crossfire and that i didnt mean it They completely ignored me and started idk how to say it in a nice way but speaking nonsense and saying it was RDM in either way so i called eddie and thankfully he was ready and opened logs and checked out everything , With that he said " Logs show it was an accident and didnt mean to shoot you directly as he only did -6 " not to mention i was at full karma and using a shotgun ( The semi auto one ) And yet again i apologized and told him to just move on. Then Chepsin started The drama , Saying " YOU DONT KNOW WHATS IT LIKE , YOU ALL ACT LIKE YOU LIKE ME " Etc.. " EVERYONE IS CALLING ME A NONCE FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS ! " So i felt it and was like damn im an asshole So i told him in admin chat To take it easy and that non of us mean anything its just a joke and next time please say if you are annoyed by a Joke,
he continued to cause drama telling me his miserable childhood story where he was bullied , so i replied to make him feel a bit more confident about himself that im always bullied in school and shit like that . Then RuleBreaker163 Asks Chespin if he wants to " Forgive " me so i was like forgive me for what , its going to be harsh Punishment as logs back me up and chespin just goes " No " and i was warned after . What really got under my skin is the fact that :
1. Its a very very harsh punishment

2. It was going to ruin my reputation as im trying to improve
so i ask them one more time why am i getting warned its going to be harsh and ill appeal it and im confident it will be accepted so RuleBreaker163 replies to me saying " I cant do anything about it ,Im going to warn you . Appeal it , Im also confident it will be accepted " So lets be honest it kinda sucks that im trying my best to show myself that im changing and improving then comes one warn that fucks everything up Especially a one that i doubt any other admin would even open a report like that and make a big deal after my claims Anyways i was super super annoyed at how Chespin who Rdms me sometimes and i Rdm sometimes thats how i joke around with Staff ( By rdm i mean When im inno I hit them with a crowbar once and make them chase me as i enter the T room ) Which was fine with most of them as i wasnt warned , they actually take it as a joke . So i told him in admin chat " Thats why you get bullied " AND SIR I DONT FIND THAT REALLY OFFENSIVE or will make him go suicide , no it wont , he is causing drama for nothing , I dont care if he was bullied or whatever he believes is happening to him in school , Keep your problems to yourself . As for the " Threat " No it isnt , I simply gave you an advice to not Mess up , because i too wont give other chances , if you see this as a threat then idk what to tell you tbh OTHER THAN THAT i did nothing else , i prevented more drama on forums thanks to Eddie and Kurze big Support out there . LegendarySoldier , please im not Sick or psychopath to tell me that , i actually find it really offending saying that , i have no irl problems Please dont tell me to go see my Irl problems because they dont exist , owing to the fact that " I must take a break from the server " No i dont , i love it , i love Chespin i love Rulebreaker163 i love how it runs i only have a problem with how im being treated thats all and for that im fixing my attitude to get a better feedback and you Sir expect me to just dont care if i get warned and you Staff / lead team go and say " No fuck this dude he was 4 warnings he clearly isnt showing any signs of change " this shit Kills me man . Im kindly asking to look at this again and see if i really fucked up to deserve what chespin and Rulebreaker163 have done to me . Now the other recent which is a mute by BigMac
im just putting it all together in a nutshell , I once opened and BigMac Who i really love and like told me hi so i was like hi , i just ate 2 of you xD XD and a lenny face then he was like all confused and seemed angry and i said something then bitch idk why but he found bitch really offending not to mention that Dr.House told him its a bit Harsh too , EVEN tho i joke with him like that most of the time , i just wish i dont deal with double faced people , show me the face you want to talk / play / joke with me not 5 faces thanks .

Special thanks to Kurzex for still having Faith in me and to RuleBreaker163 and Eddie for the support . also miia , please just stop fucking with me i beg you , if u hate me and think im a fucking immature child then stop commenting at every post i make , I like you and accept you as a friend you dont i understand lets just find separate ways ,stop talking to me and it should be cool .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by TheFierceOwl.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32