Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/xDutchCat/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
90000 minutes

Languages I speak:
- Dutch
- English
- German

About me:
I like to work with my hands at work and help with repairing for the clients. In my free time, I'd like to play video games. I normally play a lot on my Xbox due to me not being a PC gamer.
I like to play different types of games such as Battlefield, Call Of Duty, F1 (videogame), Garry's Mod, etc. Apart from playing video games, I've got an addiction to watching Netflix and Formula 1. I also listen to a lot of music.

I’m a very kind and polite dude, basically a person who is there whenever you need help, I’m very friendly but sometimes sensitive. I don’t have “favorites” or “hated” persons on the server. I never really had problems with anyone even though it looks/looked like it, I certainly don’t have any issues with anyone on the server. I’m currently 21 years old and born in The Netherlands (Holland for all the Americans out there ) My birthday takes place on the 14th of January, born in 2002 in Amsterdam, and I’m currently a level 2 carpenter.
I used to be a very insecure person who is insecure doing things in the wrong way, however, due to my previous experiences I have built up more self-confidence, etc. Due to my form of Autism and ADHD, I tend to do things rapidly or say things without really thinking. It’s not like I'll say racial slurs but it is a thing I’m always working on.
I’m a guy you can talk to if you need me, I’m a very chaotic person in my head but I’m always “neat” in solving things and helping people. I can place myself a lot in a lot of people's situations which makes it “easier” to help them

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I’ve been here as Staff for 3 weeks in 2023, I have a lot of experience from my previous Super Administrator adventure and I've become a lot less anxious about decisions.

My Plans
Hosting events and other in-game activities that keep the server interesting and attractive.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
My Activity I have been active lately on Zarp for continuous gameplay over the last few weeks. In February 2021 I rejoined and had a lot of fun playing SSRP until my resignation in 2022. I’m an easy person to talk to I’m always there to talk if you need me. Whenever I get a DM on Discord, I’ll join the server to talk about what is wrong

Report Abuse and Appeals
I have dealt with Administrators or Moderators being abusive with their power, for example:
here and here and some more.
I've got the knowledge of how to handle the situation. Also, I know how to handle Accepted Appeals on the forums about a user who got falsely punished for an excessive amount of time
I've talked to the user and then with the Moderator or Administrator that they were wrong in the punishment they gave to that user
For Example, if someone got warned instantly in Mid RP Situation without getting told he would be punished etc.

Experience from 2021/2022:
After all my accepted applications I gained more experience and got to know the best ways how to deal with certain situations calmly and professionally, I knew exactly how to deal with most situations ( and still do know now) and what punishments to give without being biased.
If I'm reviewing reports about anyone I always treat everyone with the same respect and the same and fair amount of punishments. Including Staff - Reports. I've always looked for solutions and how to solve arguments, etc.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Well honestly luckily I haven’t had a moment out there in my zarping career where there was an LT needed, but I want to avoid the staff needing an LT when there is none online.
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
The first thing I would do is take a good review through the post, afterwards, I would give my own opinion and also call at least 1 LT to review the report so I can hear out their opinion. Then I would contact the staff member and talk about the situation, I would contact the user who reported it as well so there is a clear understanding about both their views. I’d check if there is also enough evidence to accept the report. After this, I would let the topic get locked and get further with other situations.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would tell the Administrator that he has done wrong and that the user he banned was for an excessive amount of time. I would tell him what he should’ve done and how to handle it the next time. Also, I’d suggest the Staff Member do things in another manner to threaten those situations. I’d overrule the ban and give the user a more "fitting" ban time.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

The first thing I would do is check what actual report is being handled by that Staff member, then I would say in Admin chat to resolve it in a way, depending on the situation. If I see that staff member struggling in a way that this person is making mistakes, I’d politely ask them to cancel the f1 and let someone else take over, after another member takes the situation over, what I’d do then is give the staff member tips on how to handle those kind situations for the next time, and how to react in such situations.

If a staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

First of all, I’d ask what is going on and what is happening to the staff member, I’d gather all the evidence I can and take a review on an accused staff member. After I ask what is happening and ask if it is true. After listening to both of their stories I’d check what is the proper solution for that report for example, if it Is a big report I’d emergency demote the accused staff member and discuss it in the LT meeting, or I’d tell the staff who made the report that everything is in the clear when the accused staff member is considered “clean”

A staff member acts disrespectfully towards another staff member and sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

The first thing I instantly would do is intercept their argument by making them stop arguing, I’d tell them one by one to talk to me on Discord about what is exactly happening. I’d make them calm down and explain to me what happened, then I’d make them calm down and apologize for both for the argument, then the situation will be mentioned if needed in the LT Meeting.

If you spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

First of all, I’d TP to them and freeze this Staff Member this will avoid that they can do any more harm to users ( Unless they unfreeze themself and try to continue, then I'll take away their rank) then I’ll ask them what and why he is doing this, depends on the situation they are in, If it is a massive rule break and harming users I’d emergency demote (for example if the staff member is cloaked and gluoning people In spawn) the staff member and mention it in the LT Meeting. If it is not massive I’d mention it in the LT meeting and take a talk through with this staff member or even discuss with other LT members if we should give them an official warning.

Thank you for reading my Super Administrator Application.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCat's Application 8 months 3 weeks ago #1413222

Mate, you started the "cringe" emoji chain reaction to your own server's announcement. :?

I admire your persistence and determination.

:plussp:
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCat's Application 8 months 3 weeks ago #1413224

Friendly nice guy and overall great staff member

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:

• Salted Wine
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 221
Sinz #1 Hater , Banned for being based!
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[SSRP Super Admin] xDutchCat's Application 8 months 3 weeks ago #1413225

ItsDonny wrote:
Mate, you started the "cringe" emoji chain reaction to your own server's announcement. :?

I admire your persistence and determination.

Can say the same to you man. I admire your motivation and perseverance on being staff on 2 dead servers <3
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny