Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412956

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
BCAT #RoadToMilksVoice
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:460029492
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)

Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Volontary being damaged to kill me ( RDM )
Story - (What happened?)
as we can see in this clip the fact that during the city event to make the greatest number of bus stops which is either a rather toxic event or the fact of slowing down / boring the players who want to do this in complete equality, we can see in the clip that bcat first block my way to prevent me from continuing this event so that I cannot win 1 step and two to then claim that I have it damaged with the bus while when we see what happened then it was bcat himself who wanted to stand in front of me in the middle of the road while bcat in myself never wanted to avoid this but to provoke it which proves that this "kill" is simply not valid and wanted to be carried out by an abuse of the rules because in the "rdm" it is not stipulated but indirectly the fact of receiving damages can lead to death of the person what is an act as in the regulations is stipulated "acts threatening" however the fact of causing this suddenly is not valid and removes the fact that it is to procure a voluntary damage which led to death therefore in conclusion it is not a valid kill so "rdm"
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

Callum/dutch can't handle
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412957

poo
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by xDutchCat.

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412958

:plussp:
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412959

are you retarded
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 602
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412960

oh no I cant handle, what a shameeeee

for the handling admin:
:denied:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by Callum..

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412961

I do still not believe BCAT should be punished. Like i said previously it was not RDM in my opinion due to the fact BCAT killed you in self defense and not because he just jumped in front of you to take damage, it always has been this way on zarp. Damage someone with your car they have the right to defend themselves.
Just because Callum denied your RA there is no point on stomping constantly on the floor like a little kid to thrive for punishments just so everything goes your way. We're on Earth, Can't make everyone happy. I've been trying my best to help you as best as possible but at this rate I simply can't be arsed. Everything we do for you is not good enough.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by xDutchCat.

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412962

callum already denied it one time, you think its gonna get accepted since you posted it again?
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 37

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412963

Preston Garvey125 wrote:
callum already denied it one time, you think its gonna get accepted since you posted it again?
he thinks if an F1 is handled and the outcome is not to his likings, an outcome on the forums will magically change! :zarp: :zarp:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412964

xDutchCat wrote:
I do still not believe BCAT should be punished. Like i said previously it was not RDM in my opinion due to the fact BCAT killed you in self defense and not because he just jumped in front of you to take damage, it always has been this way on zarp. Damage someone with your car they have the right to defend themselves.
Just because Callum denied your RA there is no point on stomping constantly on the floor like a little kid to thrive for punishments just so everything goes your way. We're on Earth, Can't make everyone happy. I've been trying my best to help you as best as possible but at this rate I simply can't be arsed. Everything we do for you is not good enough.

I simply pointed out the fact that he wanted to act like this to kill me because he wanted to take damages from me to be able to kill me thinking that it is "validated" whereas not any voluntary act that is a malicious thought or anything should be considered and that in this clip should be considered too
as the vehicule grifing as it is notified here "However, this rule does not protect players who are loitering on roads."
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412965

Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:
he thinks if an F1 is handled and the outcome is not to his likings, an outcome on the forums will magically change! :zarp: :zarp:
What is the point on handling reports anyways if everything always must go one way! I mean just because he did not like Admin 1's opinion he instantly re-posts the punishment request.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412966

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

I simply pointed out the fact that he wanted to act like this to kill me because he wanted to take damages from me to be able to kill me thinking that it is "validated" whereas not any voluntary act that is a malicious thought or anything should be considered and that in this clip should be considered too
as the vehicule grifing
will bcat getting punished satisfy ur day
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412967

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

as the vehicule grifing

shush sinz
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412968

menameisemil wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

as the vehicule grifing
kinda done a rule breaking to annoying me why would I let that slide hmm ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412969

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

as the vehicule grifing

It clearly shows in the clip you taking that turn and bcat being on the road and you hitting bcat, it's not per say that it has to be malicious or an act. BCAT stood there and you hit him with your giant bus. You damaged him and he had the right to defend himself. Thats it, nothing more.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412970

sinzz wrote:
menameisemil wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

as the vehicule grifing
cause who cares
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412971

sinzz wrote:
menameisemil wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

as the vehicule grifing

you could also say instead, "He broke a rule and that didn't sit right with me so why not report him?"
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412972

xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:
What is the point on handling reports anyways if everything always must go one way! I mean just because he did not like Admin 1's opinion he instantly re-posts the punishment request.
because for you to say that this kill is valid because I damaged it does not give this story the whole global story and you do not mention in this clip his attention already to block me in front of the bus station and also the fact that he rushed in front of me knowing that I was at a slightly higher pace than at the start to receive damage and then to kill me
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412973

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:
because for you to say that this kill is valid because I damaged it does not give this story the whole global story and you do not mention in this clip his attention already to block me in front of the bus station and also the fact that he rushed in front of me knowing that I was at a slightly higher pace than at the start to receive damage and then to kill me

i think im having a stroke trying to read this
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412975

Preston Garvey125 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:

i think im having a stroke trying to read this
then stop reply if u can't read thx that will help us instead of doing shit thing like this
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412976

• Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!