sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:
callum already denied it one time, you think its gonna get accepted since you posted it again?
he thinks if an F1 is handled and the outcome is not to his likings, an outcome on the forums will magically change! :zarp: :zarp:
What is the point on handling reports anyways if everything always must go one way! I mean just because he did not like Admin 1's opinion he instantly re-posts the punishment request.
because for you to say that this kill is valid because I damaged it does not give this story the whole global story and you do not mention in this clip his attention already to block me in front of the bus station and also the fact that he rushed in front of me knowing that I was at a slightly higher pace than at the start to receive damage and then to kill me

if he was bodyblocking you, why didn't you say /me stop or die? Simple as that.

We've all being doing our best for you but whenever it did not go your way you instantly re-appeal it and cancel out the administrators handle. Just because they had an opinion. You're reporting everyone for a breeze, I understand that people have been 'targeting you' however in my honest opinion you have been milking out every situation by everything

no since that would still give him a reason to kill me just at the beginning as in the rules it is stipulated for it to be a valid reason to kill someone doing this would give bcat the possibility of killing me since it is indicated "The player acts threatening towards you." wanting someone dead since you're asking them to move or else killing them would again make bcat reason to kill me like this because of their doing

It always has been /me stop or die, and there is a valid reason cause he is standing in your way constantly.
yes and the fact of having done it during my bus ride can kill me anytime when he wants since as zarp works like this since he still has his life he can always have the memory that I told him and that for example he could kill me 1 minute later
as i told you the fact of placing in a /me X or kos would give the player the right to kill you cuz ""The player acts threatening towards you."

Well sorry but that's a you problem then if you don't decide to type that.
so your logic would be that he dies anyway? and more in this one then that I avoid wanting to die by giving them the reasons like this one he has to look for other ones like the fact of being intentionally damaged and then killing me? it's just as logical to piss off a person

No I'm stating that everything what people are doing is considered harassment for you. No matter what happens.
I don't think you have the definition of this one wait I'll give it to you
"Harassment in a video game is a form of aggressive and abusive behavior where a player deliberately targets another player using insults, threats, discriminatory comments or any other form of abusive language. It may also include stealing virtual items, repeatedly attacking, spreading false rumours, or implementing strategies to disrupt or harm a specific player's gaming experience. Harassment in video games can take a toll on the mental and emotional health of the victim and may even cause some gamers to quit the game."
take this into account because it is totally and clearly what is happening overall
and also want to add that happend right now in forum too

You're using 'Harassment' as constant excuse to get out of everything and to get everyone punished, you don't need to tell me the meaning of 'harassement'
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1413009

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:
callum already denied it one time, you think its gonna get accepted since you posted it again?
he thinks if an F1 is handled and the outcome is not to his likings, an outcome on the forums will magically change! :zarp: :zarp:
What is the point on handling reports anyways if everything always must go one way! I mean just because he did not like Admin 1's opinion he instantly re-posts the punishment request.
because for you to say that this kill is valid because I damaged it does not give this story the whole global story and you do not mention in this clip his attention already to block me in front of the bus station and also the fact that he rushed in front of me knowing that I was at a slightly higher pace than at the start to receive damage and then to kill me

if he was bodyblocking you, why didn't you say /me stop or die? Simple as that.

We've all being doing our best for you but whenever it did not go your way you instantly re-appeal it and cancel out the administrators handle. Just because they had an opinion. You're reporting everyone for a breeze, I understand that people have been 'targeting you' however in my honest opinion you have been milking out every situation by everything

no since that would still give him a reason to kill me just at the beginning as in the rules it is stipulated for it to be a valid reason to kill someone doing this would give bcat the possibility of killing me since it is indicated "The player acts threatening towards you." wanting someone dead since you're asking them to move or else killing them would again make bcat reason to kill me like this because of their doing

It always has been /me stop or die, and there is a valid reason cause he is standing in your way constantly.
yes and the fact of having done it during my bus ride can kill me anytime when he wants since as zarp works like this since he still has his life he can always have the memory that I told him and that for example he could kill me 1 minute later
as i told you the fact of placing in a /me X or kos would give the player the right to kill you cuz ""The player acts threatening towards you."

Well sorry but that's a you problem then if you don't decide to type that.
so your logic would be that he dies anyway? and more in this one then that I avoid wanting to die by giving them the reasons like this one he has to look for other ones like the fact of being intentionally damaged and then killing me? it's just as logical to piss off a person

No I'm stating that everything what people are doing is considered harassment for you. No matter what happens.
I don't think you have the definition of this one wait I'll give it to you
"Harassment in a video game is a form of aggressive and abusive behavior where a player deliberately targets another player using insults, threats, discriminatory comments or any other form of abusive language. It may also include stealing virtual items, repeatedly attacking, spreading false rumours, or implementing strategies to disrupt or harm a specific player's gaming experience. Harassment in video games can take a toll on the mental and emotional health of the victim and may even cause some gamers to quit the game."
take this into account because it is totally and clearly what is happening overall
and also want to add that happend right now in forum too

You're using 'Harassment' as constant excuse to get out of everything and to get everyone punished, you don't need to tell me the meaning of 'harassement'
k i will be more specific so let's start with that
"a form of aggressive and abusive behavior where a player deliberately targets another player using insults, threats, discriminatory comments or any other form of offensive language"
I refer in chat which is linked to his comments such as discriminating against me because I am French or simply insulting me or other things which can harm my image and also say shit about me for example but the list is vast
Also
"It may also include stealing virtual items, repeatedly attacking, spreading false rumours, or implementing strategies to disrupt or harm a specific player's gaming experience."
I am referring to for example this specific situation that bcat did to harm my experience by acting like that but there are others that are related to his words also that I have encountered etc such as breaking a rule to piss me off what to do in the harm of a person as it has been said.
and the consequences "Harassment in video games can have detrimental consequences on the mental and emotional health of the victim" such as getting tired of your people to the point of ignoring them completely and being psychologically fed up with his actions in loops without stops without them being able to be warned to stop, because he does not understand and continues thus without taking into account the warnings for certain so they have the right to continue to piss me off but me since I do nothing about this i suffer etc it's very logical and normal put yourself in my shoes and think of the people who suffer harassment every time i don't show this for nothing it's to make you think if you like allow harassment and well that's very good

And that of course in the global definition of harassment it is
“Bullying is a form of repeated and continuous violence, physical, verbal or psychological, exerted by a person or a group towards another person, with the aim of intimidating, dominating, controlling or causing harm. Bullying can occur in a variety of settings, such as school, work, personal or online relationships, and can have serious consequences for the victim's mental health, self-esteem and quality of life.
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1413011

You know everything about stealing virtual items. You are explaining harassment to me whilst i already told you you don't need to explain that to me, I'm not speaking chinese
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by xDutchCat.

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1413012

xDutchCat wrote:
You know everything about stealing virtual items. You are explaining harassment to me whilst i already told you you don't need to explain that to me, I'm not speaking chinese

why do you take into account this detail of the harassment when I explained the whole thing to you and since it was not related to what I am currently undergoing you are obliged to point out that I did not talk about her but that's what happens when you harass someone these are details but I'm talking to you about the essentials and if you understand well enough then why make me talk for nothing if you understand, when to tell you I don't act for nothing, know it, so get it in your head
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1413014

Handling.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1413016

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

why do you take into account this detail of the harassment when I explained the whole thing to you and since it was not related to what I am currently undergoing you are obliged to point out that I did not talk about her but that's what happens when you harass someone these are details but I'm talking to you about the essentials and if you understand well enough then why make me talk for nothing if you understand, when to tell you I don't act for nothing, know it, so get it in your head

Since you're known for stealing a lot of items from new players with your manipulative tricks
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1413017

After reading it, it's basically what the other staff said: Stop belitting the opinions of other staff members just because you don't like what they say. Staffer's word is final. You can appeal it, you can say what you want about it - but 99% of the time, unless the staffer is trash at their job or it's a much more complicated situation, the other staff will agree.

It's not RDM. Get over it.

:denied:

Lock.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Mr. Richard, Callum., Nogtog
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

253 PLAYERS ONLINE