Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412977

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:
callum already denied it one time, you think its gonna get accepted since you posted it again?
he thinks if an F1 is handled and the outcome is not to his likings, an outcome on the forums will magically change! :zarp: :zarp:
What is the point on handling reports anyways if everything always must go one way! I mean just because he did not like Admin 1's opinion he instantly re-posts the punishment request.
because for you to say that this kill is valid because I damaged it does not give this story the whole global story and you do not mention in this clip his attention already to block me in front of the bus station and also the fact that he rushed in front of me knowing that I was at a slightly higher pace than at the start to receive damage and then to kill me

if he was bodyblocking you, why didn't you say /me stop or die? Simple as that.

We've all being doing our best for you but whenever it did not go your way you instantly re-appeal it and cancel out the administrators handle. Just because they had an opinion. You're reporting everyone for a breeze, I understand that people have been 'targeting you' however in my honest opinion you have been milking out every situation by everything
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412978

sinzz wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:
callum already denied it one time, you think its gonna get accepted since you posted it again?
he thinks if an F1 is handled and the outcome is not to his likings, an outcome on the forums will magically change! :zarp: :zarp:
What is the point on handling reports anyways if everything always must go one way! I mean just because he did not like Admin 1's opinion he instantly re-posts the punishment request.
because for you to say that this kill is valid because I damaged it does not give this story the whole global story and you do not mention in this clip his attention already to block me in front of the bus station and also the fact that he rushed in front of me knowing that I was at a slightly higher pace than at the start to receive damage and then to kill me

i think im having a stroke trying to read this
then stop reply if u can't read thx that will help us instead of doing shit thing like this
you speak and type like you got a slegehammer taken to your head when you were 3
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 37

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412979

Callum. wrote: yes ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412980

Someone should forum ban him at this point. If he was clearly told in-game by two different staff that this isn't RDM and then made a forum report that was also denied, and then another one now - It's plain brainless shitposting, the usual sinz stuff.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412981

Mr. Richard wrote:
Someone should forum ban him at this point. If he was clearly told in-game by two different staff that this isn't RDM and then made a forum report that was also denied, and then another one now - It's plain brainless shitposting, the usual sinz stuff.
take it easy on him, he has zarp sinzdrom after all
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412982

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:

We've all being doing our best for you but whenever it did not go your way you instantly re-appeal it and cancel out the administrators handle. Just because they had an opinion. You're reporting everyone for a breeze, I understand that people have been 'targeting you' however in my honest opinion you have been milking out every situation by everything

no since that would still give him a reason to kill me just at the beginning as in the rules it is stipulated for it to be a valid reason to kill someone doing this would give bcat the possibility of killing me since it is indicated "The player acts threatening towards you." wanting someone dead since you're asking them to move or else killing them would again make bcat reason to kill me like this because of their doing
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412983

Mr. Richard wrote:
I have my opinion on this subject I do not agree with them suddenly I redo a report without having their testimony but having others thank you I am free to do what I want infact
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412984

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:

no since that would still give him a reason to kill me just at the beginning as in the rules it is stipulated for it to be a valid reason to kill someone doing this would give bcat the possibility of killing me since it is indicated "The player acts threatening towards you." wanting someone dead since you're asking them to move or else killing them would again make bcat reason to kill me like this because of their doing

It always has been /me stop or die, and there is a valid reason cause he is standing in your way constantly.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412985

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
I have my opinion on this subject I do not agree with them suddenly I redo a report without having their testimony but having others thank you I am free to do what I want infact

if i ever go to france (i wont) and everyone is talking to me like this im putting a gun up to my head and pulling the trigger
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin
Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by Preston Garvey125.

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412986

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:

It always has been /me stop or die, and there is a valid reason cause he is standing in your way constantly.
yes and the fact of having done it during my bus ride can kill me anytime when he wants since as zarp works like this since he still has his life he can always have the memory that I told him and that for example he could kill me 1 minute later
as i told you the fact of placing in a /me X or kos would give the player the right to kill you cuz ""The player acts threatening towards you."
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412987

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:

yes and the fact of having done it during my bus ride can kill me anytime when he wants since as zarp works like this since he still has his life he can always have the memory that I told him and that for example he could kill me 1 minute later
as i told you the fact of placing in a /me X or kos would give the player the right to kill you cuz ""The player acts threatening towards you."

Well sorry but that's a you problem then if you don't decide to type that.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412988

• Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412989

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:

so your logic would be that he dies anyway? and more in this one then that I avoid wanting to die by giving them the reasons like this one he has to look for other ones like the fact of being intentionally damaged and then killing me? it's just as logical to piss off a person
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412990

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
I have my opinion on this subject I do not agree with them suddenly I redo a report without having their testimony but having others thank you I am free to do what I want nfact

Ever stop to think that you ain't always in the right? You had an F1 dealt with in-game, a forum report denied, you've been told by several staff that you're clearly wrong, yet you made a 3rd report? How is it possible that you're so deluded? Can't you take "No" for an answer at least once in your life?
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum.

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412992

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
I have my opinion on this subject I do not agree with them suddenly I redo a report without having their testimony but having others thank you I am free to do what I want nfact

Ever stop to think that you ain't always in the right? You had an F1 dealt with in-game, a forum report denied, you've been told by several staff that you're clearly wrong, yet you made a 3rd report? How is it possible that you're so deluded? Can't you take "No" for an answer at least once in your life?
it's true that not giving details and saying that it's not a "rdm" helps a lot the player opposite who made it rdm and thinks that the person who did this is totally innocent and that he had no malicious intention to want to act like this to piss off the other hmm that's totally wrong eh richard you approve of his actions that each person makes me report hmm
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412993

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:

so your logic would be that he dies anyway? and more in this one then that I avoid wanting to die by giving them the reasons like this one he has to look for other ones like the fact of being intentionally damaged and then killing me? it's just as logical to piss off a person

No I'm stating that everything what people are doing is considered harassment for you. No matter what happens.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412994

the big don must ban sinz from the Fourms
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412995

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

it's true that not giving details and saying that it's not a "rdm" helps a lot the player opposite who made it rdm and thinks that the person who did this is totally innocent and that he had no malicious intention to want to act like this to piss off the other hmm that's totally wrong eh richard you approve of his actions that each person makes me report hmm

duolingo.com
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412996

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:

No I'm stating that everything what people are doing is considered harassment for you. No matter what happens.
I don't think you have the definition of this one wait I'll give it to you
"Harassment in a video game is a form of aggressive and abusive behavior where a player deliberately targets another player using insults, threats, discriminatory comments or any other form of abusive language. It may also include stealing virtual items, repeatedly attacking, spreading false rumours, or implementing strategies to disrupt or harm a specific player's gaming experience. Harassment in video games can take a toll on the mental and emotional health of the victim and may even cause some gamers to quit the game."
take this into account because it is totally and clearly what is happening overall
and also want to add that happend right now in forum too
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - BCAT 9 months 5 days ago #1412997

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

duolingo.com
i hold the copyright to this
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Nogtog
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

220 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127