Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410092

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Zannie
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:1:155496760
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2981194757
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
1 hour ago
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Rule breaker + Harasser + not leave me alone
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
RDM
Story - (What happened?)
so i was relaxing quietly and zannie kill me for no good reason and pretending it's a "mistake" the clip in question and the circumstances therein proves no such thing and is just a banal reason not to be warned while he didn't even try to defib me and just saw that he had a valid excuse knowing him who did it on purpose without caring about it and pissed me off all day
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410093

sinzz wrote:
Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Zannie
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:1:155496760
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2981194757
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
1 hour ago
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Rule breaker + Harasser + not leave me alone
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
RDM
Story - (What happened?)
so i was relaxing quietly and zannie kill me for no good reason and pretending it's a "mistake" the clip in question and the circumstances therein proves no such thing and is just a banal reason not to be warned while he didn't even try to defib me and just saw that he had a valid excuse knowing him who did it on purpose without caring about it and pissed me off all day
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
Bro ur standing there so u can get killed and report us, how can u be so dumb, I feel sorry for you. Next time when u see 2 ppl fight don't go there to "relax"
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20

Tinky is Cais
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by v1c70r..

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410094

Me and Victor were in a shootout and I thought it was him after I killed you I said sorry also you were there to bait a rdm because i don't see a better reason to stay in the middle of a shootout
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410095

He apologized immediately and admitted his mistake - Don't rush into an active PVP and complain when you get killed, makes me think you jumped into their firefight intentionally...

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410096

ZaNNie wrote:
Me and Victor were in a shootout and I thought it was him after I killed you I said sorry also you were there to bait a rdm because i don't see a better reason to stay in the middle of a shootout

see very clearly in the clip that you saw victor on several occasions and that moreover there was a 2 second delay when you saw victor and then you shot me and victor started on me at the same time stop lying
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410097

Mr. Richard wrote:
He apologized immediately and admitted his mistake - Don't rush into an active PVP and complain when you get killed, makes me think you jumped into their firefight intentionally...

he did once not twice I'm not stupid stop defending everything without knowing their context and their attention if I can afford the actions do not allow them to act like this
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410098

sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:

see very clearly in the clip that you saw victor on several occasions and that moreover there was a 2 second delay when you saw victor and then you shot me and victor started on me at the same time stop lying
Zannie fell from the elevator with 0 vision, and I was not inside so he didnt have clear look who was down there. Just admit that u came to be rdmed since we were fighting and u just mad bc zannnie reported ur little ass
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410099

maybe dont bait for rdm then complain about rdm
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: v1c70r.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410100

sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:

there was no 2 second delay because i dropped from the ele and insta shot at the first thing i saw (thinking it was victor)
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410101

with every report ur getting more and more dumb, and the community are getting pretty annoyed from you
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410102

ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:

there was no 2 second delay because i dropped from the ele and insta shot at the first thing i saw (thinking it was victor)
you are really ridiculous i can still see the clip its just shows that you are a big fucking liar just stop
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410103

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

he did once not twice I'm not stupid stop defending everything without knowing their context and their attention if I can afford the actions do not allow them to act like this

What do you mean "defending everything without knowing their context" - I'm literally giving my opinion based on the stupid video evidence you've provided, you ignorant baboon. To me it's become fairly evident that you're seeking retribution since Zannie had you warned for RDM this afternoon. You're very petty, very very petty.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Markus, v1c70r., Callum.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410104

sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:

you are really ridiculous i can still see the clip its just shows that you are a big fucking liar just stop
and again u cant even see whats happening in ur videos, maybe try to rewatch them 10 times before ur report and then make it, since all ur reports on us there was not 1 video that proved something
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410105

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

What do you mean "defending everything without knowing their context" - I'm literally giving my opinion based on the stupid video evidence you've provided, you ignorant baboon. To me it's become fairly evident that you're seeking retribution since Zannie had you warned for RDM this afternoon. You're very petty, very very petty.
:plussp:
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410114

v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:

and again u cant even see whats happening in ur videos, maybe try to rewatch them 10 times before ur report and then make it, since all ur reports on us there was not 1 video that proved something
it proves that you're trying to pass yourself off as the person who's nice and everything when you're the complete opposite and with your half-hearted arguments that don't prove anything you piss people off justifying yourself all the time, it's good assume?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410115

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:

it proves that you're trying to pass yourself off as the person who's nice and everything when you're the complete opposite and with your half-hearted arguments that don't prove anything you piss people off justifying yourself all the time, it's good assume?
When was he pretending to be nice? He's rude to you, exactly as you deserve it.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, v1c70r.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410116

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

I see it but you you you don't see it it's weird we don't have the same state of mind when this person did the trick of the acs bubble "missclick" and we can see it very well that there is a small delays which proves a hesitation and kill me directly while he saw victor several times before stop taking me for an idiot and assume the truth that it was pure bullshit and do not give me the desire to continue arguing when you see the evidence that I put forward so try to be neutral instead of playing the superhero and see you are right
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Sinz Report Abuse 11 months 1 day ago #1410117

• BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410118

btw jawson can't handle thx u
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410119

Worker From Home wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:

and that's why I do the same with him because he deserves it and I don't even grant him benevolence towards this rascal
When was he pretending to be nice? He's rude to you, exactly as you deserve it.
and that's why I do the same with him because he deserves it and I don't even grant him benevolence towards this rascal
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

232 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40