sinzz wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
Me and Victor were in a shootout and I thought it was him after I killed you I said sorry also you were there to bait a rdm because i don't see a better reason to stay in the middle of a shootout

see very clearly in the clip that you saw victor on several occasions and that moreover there was a 2 second delay when you saw victor and then you shot me and victor started on me at the same time stop lying
there was no 2 second delay because i dropped from the ele and insta shot at the first thing i saw (thinking it was victor)
you are really ridiculous i can still see the clip its just shows that you are a big fucking liar just stop
and that's why I do the same with him because he deserves it and I don't even grant him benevolence towards this rascal
and again u cant even see whats happening in ur videos, maybe try to rewatch them 10 times before ur report and then make it, since all ur reports on us there was not 1 video that proved something
it proves that you're trying to pass yourself off as the person who's nice and everything when you're the complete opposite and with your half-hearted arguments that don't prove anything you piss people off justifying yourself all the time, it's good assume?
When was he pretending to be nice? He's rude to you, exactly as you deserve it.
and that's why I do the same with him because he deserves it and I don't even grant him benevolence towards this rascal
so you're trying to frame him for a rulebreak because u dont like him lol, theres a difference between calling you dumb in response to a retarded petty report and going out of your way to get someone in trouble for no reason
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410121

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
Me and Victor were in a shootout and I thought it was him after I killed you I said sorry also you were there to bait a rdm because i don't see a better reason to stay in the middle of a shootout

see very clearly in the clip that you saw victor on several occasions and that moreover there was a 2 second delay when you saw victor and then you shot me and victor started on me at the same time stop lying
there was no 2 second delay because i dropped from the ele and insta shot at the first thing i saw (thinking it was victor)
you are really ridiculous i can still see the clip its just shows that you are a big fucking liar just stop
and again u cant even see whats happening in ur videos, maybe try to rewatch them 10 times before ur report and then make it, since all ur reports on us there was not 1 video that proved something
it proves that you're trying to pass yourself off as the person who's nice and everything when you're the complete opposite and with your half-hearted arguments that don't prove anything you piss people off justifying yourself all the time, it's good assume?
sinz cant u read im litteraly insulting u in every response, the only ppl i pissing off are u and kore phantom since he is ur friend and has a very big mouth
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410122

sinzz wrote:
btw jawson can't handle thx u
yea u need paladin to handle it so go start steam and pm spamming him
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410123

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
He apologized immediately and admitted his mistake - Don't rush into an active PVP and complain when you get killed, makes me think you jumped into their firefight intentionally...

:minussp:

he did once not twice I'm not stupid stop defending everything without knowing their context and their attention if I can afford the actions do not allow them to act like this

What do you mean "defending everything without knowing their context" - I'm literally giving my opinion based on the stupid video evidence you've provided, you ignorant baboon. To me it's become fairly evident that you're seeking retribution since Zannie had you warned for RDM this afternoon. You're very petty, very very petty.
I see it but you you you don't see it it's weird we don't have the same state of mind when this person did the trick of the acs bubble "missclick" and we can see it very well that there is a small delays which proves a hesitation and kill me directly while he saw victor several times before stop taking me for an idiot and assume the truth that it was pure bullshit and do not give me the desire to continue arguing when you see the evidence that I put forward so try to be neutral instead of playing the superhero and see you are right

This has nothing to do with anyone's "state of mind" - In your video you can literally be seen jumping into an elevator shaft where a firefight is taking place which gives me more than enough reason to assume that you wanted to get damaged/killed just so you can get a reason to report Zannie - Because he reported you for RDM and had you warned.

I'm not taking you for an idiot as much as you're making yourself look like one. Maybe if you stopped being a petty little shit, just maybe, your time on SSRP would be x10 better.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: v1c70r.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410124

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
He apologized immediately and admitted his mistake - Don't rush into an active PVP and complain when you get killed, makes me think you jumped into their firefight intentionally...

:minussp:

he did once not twice I'm not stupid stop defending everything without knowing their context and their attention if I can afford the actions do not allow them to act like this

What do you mean "defending everything without knowing their context" - I'm literally giving my opinion based on the stupid video evidence you've provided, you ignorant baboon. To me it's become fairly evident that you're seeking retribution since Zannie had you warned for RDM this afternoon. You're very petty, very very petty.
I see it but you you you don't see it it's weird we don't have the same state of mind when this person did the trick of the acs bubble "missclick" and we can see it very well that there is a small delays which proves a hesitation and kill me directly while he saw victor several times before stop taking me for an idiot and assume the truth that it was pure bullshit and do not give me the desire to continue arguing when you see the evidence that I put forward so try to be neutral instead of playing the superhero and see you are right

This has nothing to do with anyone's "state of mind" - In your video you can literally be seen jumping into an elevator shaft where a firefight is taking place which gives me more than enough reason to assume that you wanted to get damaged/killed just so you can get a reason to report Zannie - Because he reported you for RDM and had you warned.

I'm not taking you for an idiot as much as you're making yourself look like one. Maybe if you stopped being a petty little shit, just maybe, your time on SSRP would be x10 better.
:plussp:
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410125

Dang I would help but

(PM) lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back: cool don't handle my report btw i don't feel staff like you can be trusted
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410126

Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

(PM) lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back: cool don't handle my report btw i don't feel staff like you can be trusted

Let's be frank, he did you a favor.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410127

Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

who is he to tell you not to hanlde reports or say you can't be trusted if the lead team have decided you to be HA you clearly can be trusted
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410128

Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

Sorry Jawson idk how u can go to bed now, the only ppl he trust are paladin and faithful, bc thats the SINZ APPROVED ADMINS
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410129

Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

seeing how you handled zannie's report with just an 18 second clip showing what happened and not the rest i doubt i can trust you again with my report so i don't hold a grudge that I take my cares to tell the truth I owe you a big candle you allowed me to see how you really were thank you I could not be blind otherwise "nice abuse"

• sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410131

sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

seeing how you handled zannie's report with just an 18 second clip showing what happened and not the rest i doubt i can trust you again with my report so i don't hold a grudge that I take my cares to tell the truth I owe you a big candle you allowed me to see how you really were thank you I could not be blind otherwise "nice abuse"

my clip is 30 seconds long which is enough to prove that you rdmed DutchCat
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410132

ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

don't drift on something else I said that because I don't want him to manage my report so your comment has no relation thank you for not drifting
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410133

sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

don't drift on something else I said that because I don't want him to manage my report so your comment has no relation thank you for not drifting
let him drift bro
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, v1c70r.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410134

sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

Zannie rn:

sinzz wrote:
"nice abuse"

Also this proves absolutely nothing - He could have just assumed it was you, saw you typing, or heard you planned to put a hit on him, etc. Please stop slandering members of staff, especially if you have no evidence to back up your serious allegations.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410135

please shush
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, TrueOverL

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410136

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

The Goat richard

Zannie rn:

sinzz wrote:
"nice abuse"

Also this proves absolutely nothing - He could have just assumed it was you, saw you typing, or heard you planned to put a hit on him, etc. Please stop slandering members of staff, especially if you have no evidence to back up your serious allegations.

The GOAT Mr.RIchard
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by ZaNNie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410143

ZaNNie wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

The Goat richard

Zannie rn:

sinzz wrote:
"nice abuse"

The GOAT Mr.RIchard
I think Richard has an attraction for women
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 11 months 1 day ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410145

sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

The Goat richard

Zannie rn:

sinzz wrote:
"nice abuse"

The GOAT Mr.RIchard
unlike you, u dreams are how u fuck cats
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410146

sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

The Goat richard

Zannie rn:

sinzz wrote:
"nice abuse"

The GOAT Mr.RIchard
please stop saying random things this is a serious thread
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request 11 months 1 day ago #1410148

sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ZaNNie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Dang I would help but

The Goat richard

Zannie rn:

sinzz wrote:
"nice abuse"

The GOAT Mr.RIchard

is that... meant to be an insult?
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin