Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Retraining request] AndrewMc

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313670

As a side thing he randomly slayed the wrong person yesterday then tped the wrong person before getting someone who was in front of him. I think mixers handled it but hif he could confirm he dealt with it that would be great otherwise I shall be making a second report.

Staff Member(s) Name: AndrewMc

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449474224

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?: Mocking domestic violence (claiming he is going to go beat then stab his wife)

What Server(s) Was This On?: SSRP

Evidence: Shotly after the clip he put this in chat

I would like if mixers did not handle this one as I believe he handled something related to Andrew yesterday

"domestic violence was already one of the greatest human rights violations. In the previous 12 months, 243 million women and girls (aged 15-49) across the world have been subjected to sexual or physical violence by an intimate partner."
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, Himp is dead

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313671

Ohhhhhh btw I got spammed with this when mocking something I shouldn't have been so I will leave it in a spoiler although from current events ethos and policy's only count when they need too!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: Himp is dead

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313699

From what i've seen this week, Andrew definitely needs at least a retrain and maybe re-read the rules.
:plussp:
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313703

Okay Im sorry but as a woman I have to add my point of view.

I've seen countless of people, making countless of jokes about women and etc, and some are funny, some are less, some are really offensive.
I've seen you joke around about women (which I was fine with, it was banter), and many of my friends have done it too.

The clip:
We all know domestic violence is not a cool thing at all, but it doesn't seem like Andrew said something that other members of the community (who have not been punished or called out for it), haven't said in the past.

The screenshot:
That is more fucked up, I guess, but you could just tell that to him in-game, or message a staff member about it, instead of making a whole ass post on the forums, I think.

It seems like the two of you got something going on between you that you need to resolve.
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dexter Morgan >
  • Thanks received: 2487
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, alit, Mr. Richard

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313706

MsRevine wrote:

I've seen countless of people, making countless of jokes about women and etc, and some are funny, some are less, some are really offensive.
I've seen you joke around about women (which I was fine with, it was banter), and many of my friends have done it too.

The clip:
We all know domestic violence is not a cool thing at all, but it doesn't seem like Andrew said something that other members of the community (who have not been punished or called out for it), haven't said in the past.

The screenshot:
That is more fucked up, I guess, but you could just tell that to him in-game, or message a staff member about it, instead of making a whole ass post on the forums, I think.

It seems like the two of you got something going on between you that you need to resolve.

Banter is one thing flat out saying you are going to beat and stab your wife is another. My jokes are pretty surface level of "I hate women" not saying I'm going to stab them even more so as a staff member. My issue lies with he is a DREADFUL staff member and needs to be retrained its not personal its his actions are the furthest thing from staff. Its not that I don't think jokes should be allowed its more of this is on top of everything else and is being said from someone who is meant to be setting an example. As for me saying something in game to him, anything negative said towards staff even when calling them out gets taken as harassment and I myself would get in more shit than he would even if I did it in a polite manor. The point of the forum report is to show other staff members that he is not fit to be a staff member when he goes around saying he is going to beat and stab women. Why does racism get taken more seriously when domestic violence effects more people?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313707

Taking into consideration all inconveniences and misuses of administrative powers in the past few days, I highly doubt that a simple re-train will suffice - Though that's just my opinion.

Only yesterday, this happened - Click!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313711

I would support a demote request at this point :plussp:
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313713

Mr. Richard wrote:
Taking into consideration all inconveniences and misuses of administrative powers in the past few days, I highly doubt that a simple re-train will suffice - Though that's just my opinion.

Finally not a rick roll, much appreciated.

and :plussp: I believe Andrew most certainly needs to be retrained or demoted.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Boxy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, Mr. Richard

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313719

this is why i minussp this dumbass yikes
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313720

:support:

I personally don't play SSRP and I haven't experienced AndrewMc their behavior. But from reading what is said about him on this and previous posts, he should definitely be retrained or even demoted.
  • Skippergroe
  • Senior Boarder
  • how do I delete this
  • Thanks received: 692

EX-Murder Admin
EX-Surf Admin 2x
EX-Deathrun Administrator
EX-TTT Administrator

Any questions? Add me on discord

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313721

Joshua is handling
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313722

I don't believe that quote above from him would need to cause a retraining (not saying what he said was appropriate at all), but the actions I've seen from him in-game deserve something more than a slap on the wrist.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313723

I'm gonna chef my wife, and by that I mean cook her a lovely meal
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313728

Shae wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Wait what??? Surely this is worthy of a talking too / demotion alone?
Thats disregarding everything else thats occured this week...

4 days*
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313729

Mr. Richard wrote:

the fact Richard showed evidence about this and didn't rickroll everyone shows how serious this is
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: Shae, alit, Mr. Richard

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313738

Mr. Richard wrote:

What the actually fucking shit is this?! What he's doing AND IS STILL CURRENTLY FREE TO DO is worse than what raymin did and he is permed for what he did (not saying what he did was right but it was lesser than what andrew is doing) This guy blows my fucking mind from tping back into the base over and over then nlr to raid etc. Let me guess thats also just incredibly harsh but he did follow policy. Suck out, demote this cunt.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313743

EviIstewie wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

The clip:

The screenshot:

Banter is one thing flat out saying you are going to beat and stab your wife is another. My jokes are pretty surface level of "I hate women" not saying I'm going to stab them even more so as a staff member. My issue lies with he is a DREADFUL staff member and needs to be retrained its not personal its his actions are the furthest thing from staff. Its not that I don't think jokes should be allowed its more of this is on top of everything else and is being said from someone who is meant to be setting an example. As for me saying something in game to him, anything negative said towards staff even when calling them out gets taken as harassment and I myself would get in more shit than he would even if I did it in a polite manor. The point of the forum report is to show other staff members that he is not fit to be a staff member when he goes around saying he is going to beat and stab women. Why does racism get taken more seriously when domestic violence effects more people?

I understand. Well, if he's really misbehaving, then it is not a case for retraining, I suppose...
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dexter Morgan >
  • Thanks received: 2487
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313744

MsRevine wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

The clip:

The screenshot:

I understand. Well, if he's really misbehaving, then it is not a case for retraining, I suppose...

Changed my mind on the retraining, new stuff I've seen posted from richard, get him gone
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313745

I would just like to leave a note that when AndrewMC keeping the tp'ing back and then was raiding, he apologies and refunded items lost, he should not have done it in the 1st place but I just wanted to make that note.
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 546

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 2 months ago #1313747

Joshua. wrote:
I would just like to leave a note that when AndrewMC keeping the tp'ing back and then was raiding, he apologies and refunded items lost, he should not have done it in the 1st place but I just wanted to make that note.

Who does he know or related too in the leadteam to get all this protection from MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS OF MAJOR ABUSE.

From what im seeing is I can go mass rdm, rip suits, no clip exploit (makes up for fact I can't tp) and go around saying how im going to beat and stab women but its all okay because I said sorry
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Indiana Jones.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

284 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32