Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Retraining request] AndrewMc

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 1 month ago #1313748

Joshua. wrote:
I would just like to leave a note that when AndrewMC keeping the tp'ing back and then was raiding, he apologies and refunded items lost, he should not have done it in the 1st place but I just wanted to make that note.
for the record he ripped 110m of Dutchcats stuff and refunded 50m, dutch didnt even get the chance to make profit
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels, xDutchCat, alit

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 1 month ago #1313749

Haunted_Pizza wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
I would just like to leave a note that when AndrewMC keeping the tp'ing back and then was raiding, he apologies and refunded items lost, he should not have done it in the 1st place but I just wanted to make that note.
for the record he ripped 110m of Dutchcats stuff and refunded 50m, dutch didnt even get the chance to make profit

Yea but lets me real here, he did say sorry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shae, alit, Lefty., Boxy, jam

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 1 month ago #1313754

Neilsen wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Taking into consideration all inconveniences and misuses of administrative powers in the past few days, I highly doubt that a simple re-train will suffice - Though that's just my opinion.

Only yesterday, this happened - Click!

:plussp:

What the actually fucking shit is this?! What he's doing AND IS STILL CURRENTLY FREE TO DO is worse than what raymin did and he is permed for what he did (not saying what he did was right but it was lesser than what andrew is doing) This guy blows my fucking mind from tping back into the base over and over then nlr to raid etc. Let me guess thats also just incredibly harsh but he did follow policy. Suck out, demote this cunt.

to be clear hiro can confirm this, hiro didn't destroy any printers during this it was just andrew, even in the video he says dont destroy any printers.

Dude what the fuck is this lmao, I was unaware that he was breaking raid timer during this, Tam and I just got on and we wanted to raid. andrew then said he'd gotten backstabbed so he raided with us, If I would've known andrew was abusing and breaking raid timer I would've just prevented him from raiding with us. As said by JMT and the clip itself, neither tam nor I blew up anything. After realizing it was pretty much only Dutch & Father Watson's printers I said lets not blow anything up and we were going to leave, but andrew had other plans.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1809

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Lefty..

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 1 month ago #1313758

Neilsen wrote:
Hiro. wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Taking into consideration all inconveniences and misuses of administrative powers in the past few days, I highly doubt that a simple re-train will suffice - Though that's just my opinion.

Only yesterday, this happened - Click!

:plussp:

What the actually fucking shit is this?! What he's doing AND IS STILL CURRENTLY FREE TO DO is worse than what raymin did and he is permed for what he did (not saying what he did was right but it was lesser than what andrew is doing) This guy blows my fucking mind from tping back into the base over and over then nlr to raid etc. Let me guess thats also just incredibly harsh but he did follow policy. Suck out, demote this cunt.

to be clear hiro can confirm this, hiro didn't destroy any printers during this it was just andrew, even in the video he says dont destroy any printers.

Dude what the fuck is this lmao, I was unaware that he was breaking raid timer during this, Tam and I just got on and we wanted to raid. andrew then said he'd gotten backstabbed so he raided with us, If I would've known andrew was abusing and breaking raid timer I would've just prevented him from raiding with us. As said by JMT and the clip itself, neither tam nor I blew up anything. After realizing it was pretty much only Dutch & Father Watson's printers I said lets not blow anything up and we were going to leave, but andrew had other plans.

he didnt get backstabbed, he wasnt allowed in the base in the first place but no one killed him, he didnt place any printers down

I realize that now, but he had told us that he was backstabbed.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1809

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[Retraining request] AndrewMc 3 years 1 month ago #1313759

Hi Evilstewie,

Thank you for making this report. Honestly, I'm disappointed and frankly disgusted that anyone, especially a member of staff, especially one that I have already had to speak to yesterday (due to the previous report he was already on his last warning) thinks this is a remotely appropriate thing to make a joke about. Upon trying to speak to Andrew again, he still did not seem to fully get the message.

Andrew's powers have now been removed.

#Accepted
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by TheXnator. Reason: don't you fucking dare edit my posts Joshua
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Shae, Jim_Jam, Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels, MsRevine and 15 more...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

180 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf