Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ZARP MINECRAFT?!

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503220

Clarky wrote:
No. It'll die again just like the previous Minecraft servers plus I heard from others that you're an awful leader when it comes to leadership. I don't think you can manage this but good luck if it becomes a thing
Could not agree more, didn't suprise me to see Xnator wants to be SO :lol:
  • ryder
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Grove Street Families
  • Thanks received: 31

Ex TTT Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503221

You're having a go at us saying that we are copying you, yet if we were in fact trying to copy, we would be arguing and making empty promises for things which we will never achieve and be promising updates yet just leaving the server

Please, within 1 month of mc server release your server will be either dead on players or shutdown. I'd still leave the server rather than seeing it die like the way it did.

I'm going to quit argue. You will see for yourself what it means to make a Mc server in a Gmod community. Have fun I Guess

Edit: let me just list SOME of the more obvious things you have "Come up with yourself" That we surprisingly had aswell.

*BungeeCord meaning connecting Hub and other server togheter

*Factions server

*Kit-Pvp

*Booster Packs (Yes this can be argued with since it's a Zarp feature but it's nothing that you came up with, atleast we called it McPacks or some shit, Lol)

*Vip Benefits (We had that aswell, and again you didn't come up with a more creative name Minecraft related)
And The hubs are built in same style as ours, however it's way less detail and depth to it, making it look wacky

Literally the only thing that you came up with yourself that isn't based on our server is Freebuild and that takes like 1 hour to setup so no credits for that either tbh. Why don't you script your own gamemodes which you claimed to know so well about? Or do you only know how to change values? Cute.

To sum it up, how will you ever last any longer than we did when you have so little of creativity, originality and experience?

And sorry for my behavior it's kind of cute that you base your server on ours :3 :zarp:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503228

Aspect wrote:
BungeeCord meaning connecting Hub and other server togheter
Factions server
Kit-Pvp
Booster Packs (Yes this can be argued with since it's a Zarp feature but it's nothing that you came up with, atleast we called it McPacks or some shit, Lol)
Vip Benefits (We had that aswell, and again you didn't come up with a more creative name Minecraft related)
And The hubs are built in same style as ours, however it's way less detail and depth to it, making it look wacky

As I said before, I started this with only the knowledge of the mistakes you made. I did not want to try to be making the same server, due to the large number of mistakes that you made.

Bungeecord is something every server with multiple gamemodes uses, since it is the only good and efficient way to do it.
Factions is a hugely popular gamemode, and basically everyone I spoke to said they wanted it.
KitPvP is also a quite popular gamemode in Minecraft, and it is a gamemode that myself and a large quantity of the Minecraft community largely enjoy.
Booster packs - a ZARP thing.
VIP - a ZARP thing.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503231

Don't trigger me into making more posts lol. I don't care if you copy our style, but if you do the same server as us, will that really benefit you do you think?

Promise this is my last post
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503235

Aspect wrote:
Don't trigger me into making more posts lol. I don't care if you copy our style, but if you do the same server as us, will that really benefit you do you think?

Promise this is my last post
Sorry, know this was your last post and all, but why is this the same as your server? I mean, I know nothing about your server, but considering that mistakes were made in the past isn't it best to learn of them? I do not believe that outright saying "Ugh it's a Minecraft server so it is the same so we shouldn't do this" is a good argument. If they truly believe they will not make the same mistakes as you - again, haven't got a clue what mistakes we're talking about here - then why not give them a chance to prove themselves at least?

You will get nowhere by denying each idea. I notice that there was a lot of uncertainty about the second TTT server, considering the last died. Yet now that it is up I do not believe it is running as badly as everyone thought (though, in all honesty, a server being up for only a week hardly means anything). The second server is being given a chance and so far it seems to work.

Why not this?
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator, Raifster123

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503244

Major :minussp:

This isn't really needed at all nor will it be good at all, Due to 2 main reasons:

Reason 1: Minecraft happened previously and it's the type of game that will be popular for like 1 week then just die out like everything always does, From what I can see I'll try my best to not allow this as for the benefit of ZARP it won't be a good addition.

Reason 2: Now I've been in alot of spacers with you and you're always having arguments on who is right and what is right and wrong for the server, In my opinion you're not capable of owning a server as well as maintaining a staff team, As you're legit shouting your head off over rocks and shit from what I got of it. Now I'm not going to go in to full detail on this as it may go out of hand.

Reason 3: If you owned this server, It wouldn't be good at all due to it being Minecraft as well as nobody plays nor wants to play on a server that will be popular for like 1 week then will just die out within 1 week as you'll just give up with it like Aspect did (Sorry Aspect), So this is my opinion on why we shouldn't allow this server to be associated with ZARP if it's just going to die and going to get us a bad reputation.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503253

Jordz wrote:
Major :minussp:

This isn't really needed at all nor will it be good at all, Due to 2 main reasons:

Reason 1: Minecraft happened previously and it's the type of game that will be popular for like 1 week then just die out like everything always does, From what I can see I'll try my best to not allow this as for the benefit of ZARP it won't be a good addition.

Reason 2: Now I've been in alot of spacers with you and you're always having arguments on who is right and what is right and wrong for the server, In my opinion you're not capable of owning a server as well as maintaining a staff team, As you're legit shouting your head off over rocks and shit from what I got of it. Now I'm not going to go in to full detail on this as it may go out of hand.

Reason 3: If you owned this server, It wouldn't be good at all due to it being Minecraft as well as nobody plays nor wants to play on a server that will be popular for like 1 week then will just die out within 1 week as you'll just give up with it like Aspect did (Sorry Aspect), So this is my opinion on why we shouldn't allow this server to be associated with ZARP if it's just going to die and going to get us a bad reputation.

For your first point, that is the reason that we have tried to add in a variety of gamemodes, and hope to add more into the future, and also why we hope to make little tweaks into the Factions economy every once in a while: in order to keep players interested and to give them a change rather than just doing the same thing and getting bored very quickly.

For your second point, excuse me? I have not been in any spacers yelling at anyone about the Minecraft servers. I have been in a spacer once today discussing things with a few people, but not shouting at all and just answering questions and debating points with people, and you also were not in the spacer. Sorry, but in this situation, I have no idea what you're on about, since it is an incredibly rare occasion for me to shout at all, and on most occasions with me shouting, I am just joking around.

For your final point, yes, the servers did in fact fail in the past. Why is what people have tried to do before and failed on because of them showing in any way what we will be able to do? You state that I will give up, but trust me when I say that you severely underestimate my dedication when it comes to things like this. If the playerbase starts to die out, I will not do as Aspect did and simply give up and move on from it, I will take the sensible approach to solve it, and try to figure out exactly why people are not enjoying it, try to push out new things in order to capture people's attention and give them the changes needed to pull the server back together.
One of the mistakes that Aspect made in this was not taking the time and catching the problem early, and not noticing when things started to drop off and trying to pull it together before it went to shit, deciding instead to just quit on it. Fighting hard for something like this and trying to get people to put the past behind it and actually make something that I have wanted to do for a very long time is difficult. Do you really think I would just discard that because a few players leave?

(Also, please explain to me when I was yelling at people, 'cause I actually want to know when this was, as I cannot recall)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503256

Could you add me on steam so I can talk about this with you ? steamcommunity.com/id/Bazaraxe/
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503259

Bazaraxe wrote:
Could you add me on steam so I can talk about this with you ? steamcommunity.com/id/Bazaraxe/

Sure thing man!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503265

No-one plays it
You can't code it

Simple as that boio
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503266

I think this is a terrible idea, although the Zarp community has a lot of twelvies to house on this MC server. It won't get populated.

There are many more established and better MC servers out there made by child groomers on the one and only youtube.com.

Also, there cannot be two owners. What a stupid leadership structure. Whoever's fucking paying for the server should be owner and only one owner and the others be an admin / mod.

These randy owners will prob give up with it within a fortnight. Servers take a lot of time to get established and these randy obsessive wannabe owners evidently only want money.

About 1/3 of the whole post was about VIPs and what VIPs get lmao... Jesus maybe you should start the server first before talking about VIP stuff?
  • ryanmemer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503267

kristofferson wrote:
No-one plays it
You can't code it

Simple as that boio

I think the only person who can code is EMP...
  • ryanmemer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503269

ryanmemer wrote:
kristofferson wrote:
No-one plays it
You can't code it

Simple as that boio

I think the only person who can code is EMP...
EMP can't code for shit G, Only Chute is a good codder.

#SorryEMP,Love me.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503271

ryanmemer wrote:
I think this is a terrible idea, although the Zarp community has a lot of twelvies to house on this MC server. It won't get populated.

There are many more established and better MC servers out there made by child groomers on the one and only youtube.com.

Also, there cannot be two owners. What a stupid leadership structure. Whoever's fucking paying for the server should be owner and only one owner and the others be an admin / mod.

These randy owners will prob give up with it within a fortnight. Servers take a lot of time to get established and these randy obsessive wannabe owners evidently only want money.

About 1/3 of the whole post was about VIPs and what VIPs get lmao... Jesus maybe you should start the server first before talking about VIP stuff?

This is a server that we want to set up in an existing community, and the leadership structure of this community and the majority of the servers works very well. Having more than one person in charge means that it is much easier for us to split tasks and get work done much more efficiently.
In terms of VIP and stuff, VIP is a community wide thing, and many members already have it, so we want to ensure that there are the benefits in there for the users who already have VIP, and for players who will get it in the future.
Neither of the server owners will be making any money from this server. The Community Owners are the ones who sort out that side of things.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503274

TheXnator wrote:
ryanmemer wrote:

This is a server that we want to set up in an existing community, and the leadership structure of this community and the majority of the servers works very well. Having more than one person in charge means that it is much easier for us to split tasks and get work done much more efficiently.
In terms of VIP and stuff, VIP is a community wide thing, and many members already have it, so we want to ensure that there are the benefits in there for the users who already have VIP, and for players who will get it in the future.
Neither of the server owners will be making any money from this server. The Community Owners are the ones who sort out that side of things.

The GMOD community has only 2 owners with like ~100 staff members. You have 2 owners for 5.

Maybe you should just have 1 owner and 2 admins. Instead of taking away from an established community to potentially damage that too in the process.

In fact, you don't even own Zarp so why are you even making your self an owner? You should be a Head-Admin because of that, because I bet you're not paying for the server either.

:)
  • ryanmemer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503275

ryanmemer wrote:

First of all what is the problem with having 2 two owners on the server?? There are two owners for reasons: They decided to come up with the idea of making the minecraft server. They are also making the server adding there own plugins etc and the rest of the staff team likes Mix3rz, Anon etc actually do a lot of work on the server. Mix3rz has helped Xnator and Hazzenator a lot and that's why he was given the role of a Head Admin he also has many experiences with minecraft servers as he ran one before. Anon on the other half is building their spawn for them in which looks very nice he also has made many other things. Another thing the Owners of the Minecraft server do not get paid so they can't be doing it for the money they want to do it for fun and play on it and let people come on who like playing minecraft.

Also they are talking about what abilities VIP get for having it and what they can do , they are allowed to do that as people might show interest in having VIP as there is cool stuff on it.

I can see this server actually lasting with these owners as they have put so much work into it already and I think they deserve a change like everyone else who has made a MC server for the community.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by OnionRings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503277

TheXnator wrote:
ryanmemer wrote:

Also, Owners have to be mature.

Pretty sure both EMP and Chuteuk are middleaged adults. Not teenagers.
  • ryanmemer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503278

Onion wrote:
ryanmemer wrote:

First of all what is the problem with having 2 two owners on the server?? There are two owners for reasons: They decided to come up with the idea of making the minecraft server. They are also making the server adding there own plugins etc and the rest of the staff team likes Mix3rz, Anon etc actually do a lot of work on the server. Mix3rz has helped Xnator and Hazzenator a lot and that's why he was given the role of a Head Admin he also has many experiences with minecraft servers as he ran one before. Anon on the other half is building their spawn for them in which looks very nice he also has made many other things. Another thing the Owners of the Minecraft server do not get paid so they can't be doing it for the money they want to do it for fun and play on it and let people come on who like playing minecraft.

Also they are talking about what abilities VIP get for having it and what they can do , they are allowed to do that as people might show interest in having VIP as there is cool stuff on it.

I can see this server actually lasting with these owners as they have put so much work into it already and I think they deserve a change like everyone else who has made a MC server for the community.

So he's literally getting an admin role because he's building a building in Minecraft. NEWS FLASH!!! Anyone can do that. Even a 5 year old.

They are not the physical owners of the server, so they should not have an owner role.

They should instead be... Head admins.

If it's not for money, then it's obviously for extra power over other admins. Again, anyone immature cannot own a community. You don't see any community that's even close to being successful owned by 14/15 year olds.
  • ryanmemer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503279

ryanmemer wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
ryanmemer wrote:

Also, Owners have to be mature.

Pretty sure both EMP and Chuteuk are middleaged adults. Not teenagers.

EMP and Chute are not the only owners. They are the Community Owners. SSRP is not the only server.
TTT has 2 owners: both of whom are in their teens, and at least one of whom is younger than the other owner, hazzenator.
Surf owner, Luan is also not a middleaged adult.
Basically, ZARP is not just SSRP, and each server has its own owners (SSRP the owners are the Community Owners)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Raifster123

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503280

Zarp had a factions server and within the space of a few months the player base disappeared, not sure if having factions would be a great idea. Hopefully when you have the server up and running you could add something like a prison gamemode, that's always fun. Good luck! :P
  • SilentCall
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 120
Ex-Bhop HA

The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun