Please no, im banned off it :/
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4067
Login or register to post a reply.

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503177

May i ask how exacly will you be able to handle such a server? Let me remind you you and hazz (the owners) have been in this community for 6 months now and you both have no experience in owning a populated server or leadership skills. I just cant imagine you and hazz hosting a meeting :).
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI, itzryzo

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503178

AA RFLeX wrote:
May i ask how exacly will you be able to handle such a server? Let me remind you you and hazz (the owners) have been in this community for 6 months now and you both have no experience in owning a populated server or leadership skills. I just cant imagine you and hazz hosting a meeting :).

We won't know without giving them a chance :D
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4067
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503180

Evilstewie. wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

We won't know without giving them a chance :D

GUARANTEED FAILURE INCOMING! :plussp:
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503182

AA RFLeX wrote:

Hazzenator is a TTT Head Admin, he has the experience in the top of the Lead Team.
As I said before, you want us to have experience, but we can't get experience without the chance to gain it.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503184

TheXnator wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

Hazzenator is a TTT Head Admin, he has the experience in the top of the Lead Team.
As I said before, you want us to have experience, but we can't get experience without the chance to gain it.
Zarp currently has servers with 5 different gamemodes. I am pretty sure you can gain experience from there.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503185

AA RFLeX wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:

Zarp currently has servers with 5 different gamemodes. I am pretty sure you can gain experience from there.

You expect them to gain experience in OWNING a server from one of the current zarp servers?

I am pretty sure this will never happen. (apart from mc which hopefully becomes a thing)
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503191

No. It'll die again just like the previous Minecraft servers plus I heard from others that you're an awful leader when it comes to leadership. I don't think you can manage this but good luck if it becomes a thing
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9562
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI, Hey its Alex

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503193

• Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503194

Clarky wrote:
No. It'll die again just like the previous Minecraft servers plus I heard from others that you're an awful leader when it comes to leadership. I don't think you can manage this but good luck if it becomes a thing

Who was it who told you that I am an awful leader? Many other people who actually know me properly have said that they look up to me in terms of my leadership skills.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503202

Tbh we quit because the playerbase died, Zarp doesn't have any Mc players people only joined because it was a new server. Even if we would have stayed the server would have eventually died out with players.
We have the gamemodes there with variation to keep the players.

Also can you please come up with your own server ideas? KitPvp and factions is literally what we made in 3 weeks and it looked way better than this crap
The old owners made their mistakes. We will learn from them.

Our only mistake was starting a Zarp Mc Server on a Gmod Community. We quit because it was dying but no one seems to really know about that, lol.

Again Vitx and I had a Tekkit server of our own (for almost 2 years) with alooot of players and it held for a greater amount of time due to the fact
that we had a really different server compared to all the other ones. It's all about originality, which this server doesn't include.

Big -Support doesn't have any experience just his hopes up.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503208

Aspect wrote:
doesn't have any experience just his hopes up.

One question:
How does one get experience if you don't allow them a chance to gain it?
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503209

:plussp: Atleast give the guys a fucking chance.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1994

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503210

TheXnator wrote:
Aspect wrote:
doesn't have any experience just his hopes up.

One question:
How does one get experience if you don't allow them a chance to gain it?

Try making your own server community instead of having greater responsibility within Zarp, there are alot of errors to fix and tons of opinions and complaints you will have to take care of. It always sounds fun to make a Mc server doesn't it? Well it's only fun if you're good at it, and i don't think you are very good at it considering your server literally is a copy of ours with excluding the harder parts that we put time into making.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503211

Niko wrote:
;plussp:
  • Timzorrr
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • We know what we are, but know not we may be- W.S.
  • Thanks received: 53

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503212

Niko wrote:

Give me a chance to take over Zarp for a day and i'll make it great again Kappa :zarp:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503214

Aspect wrote:
Tbh we quit because the playerbase died, Zarp doesn't have any Mc players people only joined because it was a new server. Even if we would have stayed the server would have eventually died out with players.

Actually the server was really popular, i'm surprised you could even make such a claim considering you never came to Meetings or were seen on the server after it launched. The server was shut down and died because the owners couldn't stick to the promise and commitment they made to run the servers.
Aspects wrote:
Also can you please come up with your own server ideas? KitPvp and factions is literally what we made in 3 weeks and it looked way better than this crap

What!? Those were on our server because they were considered popular on other Minecraft Servers. Hypocrite much?
Our only mistake was starting a Zarp Mc Server on a Gmod Community. We quit because it was dying but no one seems to really know about that, lol.

Your mistake was being inactive and not doing anything, you resigned because you had no time. Way to honor your word, running from your issues doesn't solve them and you've probably figured that out in your personal life by now.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Morgan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raifster123

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503215

I was doing my part, i'm suprised we let you have Head Admin considering the only thing you did was having banter at meetings and creating some forum posts, you disguise me, Morgan.

Yes i actually did a fair amount of work, mostly before since i felt burnt out after release and needed a break. I had some struggles getting back into it since it went from 30 active players to 10 within the first two weeks or so.
What!? Those were on our server because they were considered popular on other Minecraft Servers. Hypocrite much?

Honestly we made Kit-Pvp server because we didn't expect a big enough player base and it only takes 2-3 people to play. Why is the reason this "New" mc server is going to have it aswell? It's literally a copy pasta of our style...
Your mistake was being inactive and not doing anything, you resigned because you had no time. Way to honor your word, running from your issues doesn't solve them and you've probably figured that out in your personal life by now.

What do you mean real life? I have a girlfriend isn't that enough?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503216

Blobfisherinno wrote:
You speak to me on a spiritual level.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5849

ZARP MINECRAFT?! 7 years 3 months ago #503218

Aspect wrote:
I was doing my part, i'm suprised we let you have Head Admin considering the only thing you did was having banter at meetings and creating some forum posts, you disguise me, Morgan.

Yes i actually did a fair amount of work, mostly before since i felt burnt out after release and needed a break. I had some struggles getting back into it since it went from 30 active players to 10 within the first two weeks or so.

Honestly we made Kit-Pvp server because we didn't expect a big enough player base and it only takes 2-3 people to play. Why is the reason this "New" mc server is going to have it aswell? It's literally a copy pasta of our style...

When originally getting the ideas, we had no idea of what the old server actually had on it. I based it off of what is popular i the Minecraft community and what I have seen works on other popular servers.
You're having a go at us saying that we are copying you, yet if we were in fact trying to copy, we would be arguing and making empty promises for things which we will never achieve and be promising updates yet just leaving the server and ragequitting the community when we actually start to make anything that has a chance at being successful.

Love y'all <3
If you have any further criticism or opinions, I will happily respond
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by TheXnator.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

159 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf