Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My sorry to saaaaarah.

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364067

Steam wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
I wont deny that this entire situation wasn't good. But at the same time some of the responses here are outrageous. Calling Para corrupt makes me question what you call corrupt, he's worked really damn hard for this community and I've personally seen him sit for hours trying to figure out how to best handle things and really putting his own time into making sure things are done correctly.

The statement that his rank also makes him immune to criticism or getting into trouble isn't true at all either. I'm surprised that ex-lead team even say that as I'd expect you to know better than anyone else that we don't work that way.

Both Sarah and Para have had done wrong at different points and yes I agree that this time Para was to fault but once again some responses are not acceptable in any form and I really don't see why Para should or would be stripped of his rank for this.

Well lets say when you are lead team you tend to have a blind eye to certain things and abuse to other things that upset them on a personal level and when you are not staff you will look back at my comments and see this from someone who has experienced these issues and seen these issues, You all know my mindset of why i left and i could careless if its said publicly, These will more likely be my last messages here as im kinda expecting a CM ban anytime now

You'll have to do more than that for a community ban, and yes, I do agree with you on the most part Steam.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steam

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364068

Lul man, people have been CM banned for bullying over steam but it's ok because you've done a lot giving up your free time (which therein you had nothing better to do with,) to police the server.

I can't comment on this truly because I've done nothing for the server so my contributions here hold little merit according to those who decide who's opinions are important and whos aren't.

But in a completely opinion free zone I'm going to list what you did wrong:
  • Harassment
  • Joking about rape
  • Being extremely rude about someone's gender
  • Being a fucking creep dude

I forigve you!
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by exrobite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FIZZAY

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364071

Guys, please stop with the outrageous comments. Yes, parra did bad and I think it shouldn't go unnoticed but some people are taking to far over the line and just being as bad as him! Just stop.
  • Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Name Changed From MrFluffy
  • Thanks received: 250
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParaMontana

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364072

Look para, I know me and you made up, but I'll just put my opinion out there that this was quite a "scumbaggy" thing to do. No offence meant, just take into account that these actions aren't acceptable and you might have a little bit of time to gain some trust back. I know it's silly coming from me, but this is just my opinion. Nothing personal.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364073

meme machine wrote:
Look para, I know me and you made up, but I'll just put my opinion out there that this was quite a "scumbaggy" thing to do. No offence meant, just take into account that these actions aren't acceptable and you might have a little bit of time to gain some trust back. I know it's silly coming from me, but this is just my opinion. Nothing personal.

ofc lad thanks for the response and will be taken into account!
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364076

Doggo wrote:
Lul man, people have been CM banned for bullying over steam but it's ok because you've done a lot giving up your free time (which therein you had nothing better to do with,) to police the server.

I can't comment on this truly because I've done nothing for the server so my contributions here hold little merit according to those who decide who's opinions are important and whos aren't.

But in a completely opinion free zone I'm going to list what you did wrong:
  • Harassment
  • Joking about rape
  • Being extremely rude about someone's gender
  • Being a fucking creep dude

I forigve you!

Its extremely ironic coming from you when you have had your fair share of doing shit wrong. Anyways I thought you was leaving and now you have derailed the topic on top of being racist and offensive in the whatsapp group and then didn't even bother to say sorry to the people who was offended by it. We also looked in to this and got both sides and it was concluded that they both had shit to say after I told them not to.

What's this suppose to mean? because we haven't taken in to account your opinions before? because I seem to remember a lot about you running the whole bloc42 campaign.
Steam wrote:
Reading about 1 page of this shit thread pissed me off all the people kissing paras ass when he Should have NEVER gotten head admin, After fucking hacking cmon now we all know that choice to "promote" him was to just make him happy for sittin there a 24/7 Spectateing people on the game and the Other lead team No offence but you guys all Kiss peoples ass to get to you're rank and don't worry we all did but what makes it worse is that you guys kiss up to these people who are Corrupt af, Para if you harrased this girl before why the fuck would you do it again are you fucking dumb man?
Also lets be honnest watching kids 24/7 on the server is not HA material

Go on fucking remove this il be on Ts3 and we can talk and you can ban me for Harrasment for 10days on Ts3 for Saying a Kids Real name to him in a poke

So your mad about him spectating and finding rule breakers? I don't see the issue here. I can remember when you was staff that you couldn't even handle it and ended up getting in to the same amount of trouble as any other staff member. You wasn't even that good of a staff member we back then just accepted you because you was a good guy and was funny but now your just a complete jerk and salty about para "Hacking" for a couple seconds. If thats all you have to worry about I think the server and community as a whole is running great because I know I damn sure aint worried about anything.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, Holly Banker, _Max, ParaMontana, Jamie Lawrence and 1 more...
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

202 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32