Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My sorry to saaaaarah.

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363896

Allright as some of you may know i have messaged saaaarah today on the server and said a few things to here.
including that i said that she was a dude and not a girl.
It might have came over as harassment and i dont blame her for feeling like i did because of what happened in the past.

I do now realize of what i did today was totally out of line and should not have happened in the first place.
I know there is a current abuse report going against me and i totally agree with her that this was a form of harassment now that i can think with a clearer head.

I will of course accept any form of punishment that is given to me but i wanted to tell saaaarah that im extremely sorry.

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brandify, Sally

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363898

I think she will appreciate you making this but to be honest what you did as a big member in this community was disgraceful.
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363899

geeza on point
  • FIZZAY
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • k1ng.
  • Thanks received: 253

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363904

LOL exactly what someone said in game that you will make a i'm sorry post and everyone will forget about it
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363906

jaffacakes118 wrote:
LOL exactly what someone said in game that you will make a i'm sorry post and everyone will forget about it

why would that be as i stated i will accept what ever punnihsment i get .
i am just sincerely sorry and the best way to do that was posting it on the forums
because she will not talk to me on other mediums
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363907

ParaMontana wrote:
jaffacakes118 wrote:

why would that be as i stated i will accept what ever punnihsment i get .
i am just sincerely sorry and the best way to do that was posting it on the forums
because she will not talk to me on other mediums

do you fancy her or something?
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363910

Jetzzy wrote:
jaffacakes118 wrote:

Yo jaffa how your gf doing

you cant say much your the one who said that para would do this
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363911

You will most likely remove this post, but I want my voice to be heard.

I realise you are sorry, but why the fuck should I be putting faith and trust into someone who is supposed to make my time on SSRP better, when they are harassing people. It may have been a while ago, but you hacked too, you are sorry for it, and I want to move on from it, but I can never fully trust someone who has broken rules as a HEAD-admin. You are supposed to be a rolemodel. If I hacked and harassed someone, I would receieve a ban, you do it and get no demotion or ban, and just get told not to do it again.

You are sorry, I respect that, but you also need to respect my opinion, because I can not trust you. You will most likely not get any form of demotion or severe punishment for this, but if you continue making these "mistakes", then you're going to be in deeper and deeper shit.

Thanks for apologising though, it does make me want to trust you, and respect you more when you own up to your mistakes and realise what you've done.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363913

jaffacakes118 wrote:
Jetzzy wrote:
jaffacakes118 wrote:

Yo jaffa how your gf doing

you cant say much your the one who said that para would do this

I said Para would do this? Great lie right there buddy.
  • Jetzzy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 890

Human is the name for a beast that can't rejoice their life without sacrifices.

Former Deathrun Administrator
Former SSRP Administrator
Former Teamspeak Staff

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363915

The Gamer Guy wrote:

I realise you are sorry, but why the fuck should I be putting faith and trust into someone who is supposed to make my time on SSRP better, when they are harassing people. It may have been a while ago, but you hacked too, you are sorry for it, and I want to move on from it, but I can never fully trust someone who has broken rules as a HEAD-admin. You are supposed to be a rolemodel. If I hacked and harassed someone, I would receieve a ban, you do it and get no demotion or ban, and just get told not to do it again.

You are sorry, I respect that, but you also need to respect my opinion, because I can not trust you. You will most likely not get any form of demotion or severe punishment for this, but if you continue making these "mistakes", then you're going to be in deeper and deeper shit.

Thanks for apologising though, it does make me want to trust you, and respect you more when you own up to your mistakes and realise what you've done.

i respect your opinion and i understand everything you are saying. and that you cant trust me over something that happened over a year ago . well i cant blame you eigther for some people it takes longer to regain trust then others.

thanks for the comment
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363920

The Gamer Guy wrote:

You are just focusing on the negative yes Para hacked and yes Para did this but what outweighs it all is that para does so much for the server and without para things would be a lot different and not in a positive way. He comes online everyday and makes sure everything is handled in the best possible way. The positive simply outweighs the negative.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParaMontana

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363924

When Saaarah first ever said this I didn't believe her. It surprises, me Para. I hope this is just a write off and you can fix it

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363926

Lads, Everyone makes mistakes in this community Para wasn't the only person in this situation that caused hassle, People where also provoking him to say stuff like that and today Lead Team will be given sides of stories about the whole situation.

On Topic:
You've got my full support Para buddy, I know exactly what happened.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParaMontana

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363927

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:
When Saaarah first ever said this I didn't believe her. It surprises, me Para. I hope this is just a write off and you can fix it

i will ofcourse do my hardest best to fix what ever differences we have between us i hope shes willing to ofcourse give me a chance to prove that to her :)
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363937

I remember everything that has happened between the relationship with Paramontana and Saaaaarah. This post could be a great start to fix the issues between them so I'm glad you apologized for your actions, Para. I hope nothing like this happens again and it would be best if you just didn't speak to each other or you'll actually be able to get along or something.

And as for Gamer Guy, the hacking incident was a year ago so this shouldn't even be an issue since he has definitely learned from his mistakes and now this. Para apologized for his actions and just because he is a head admin doesn't mean he has to be perfect, we all do make mistakes and it's best that we learn from them to become a better person.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363940

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:

No one believed me.

I was known as a liar and I lost most of my friends on Zarp.
I eventually got tired of trying to convince an entire server I wasn't lying that I decided to quit, I couldn't win.
Today he continued exactly where he left off, if I hadn't taken pictures of it he would have just carried on telling everyone I'm a liar and they'd believe him because of who he is.

This is too little, too late. You could have owned up to it back then but you didn't, you sat and denied everything, until now that I actually have a little bit of evidence of what was going on you finally admit it.

So yeah, see ya :)

:minussp:

PS: Thanks for all the facebook messages from people checking that is it my facebook lol
  • Pixie
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 48
Ex-[SSRP] Admin

My Life Outside Zarp!

Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Pixie.

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363944

Saaaaarah wrote:
Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:

No one believed me.

I eventually got tired of trying to convince an entire server I wasn't lying that I decided to quit, I couldn't win.
Today he continued exactly where he left off, if I hadn't taken pictures of it he would have just carried on telling everyone I'm a liar and they'd believe him because of who he is.

This is too little, too late. You could have owned up to it back then but you didn't, you sat and denied everything, until now that I actually have a little bit of evidence of what was going on you finally admit it.

PS: Thanks for all the facebook messages from people checking that is it my facebook lol

what happened int he past is very untrue and never happened i never claimed to have wanting to rape you and all i did was sent you 1 heart.

TODAY though i decided to take the mikky out of you by sending you hearts and make a bit of fun about you . thats what im appologising for not for what happene dint eh past because that never happened. the so called harrasment from the past.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363950

#FreeParaMontana
  • OG Dylan
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Vanilla servers pls
  • Thanks received: 183

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363951

Saaaaarah wrote:
Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:

No one believed me.

So yeah, see ya :)

I believed you fully, i even adding you to talk when it all went to shit :/

Im sure para will make it up to you, and mend what happened.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363954

A true legend.

<33333333
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by spodermon.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

186 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf