• Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 137
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy, Hoi, Steam

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363978

Preditorv wrote:
Don't worry guys, he made an apology, he's getting off scot-free :woohoo:
No-one has confirmed that he is getting off scot free, wait until a outcome is given out later.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363979

Sally wrote:
Preditorv wrote:
Don't worry guys, he made an apology, he's getting off scot-free :woohoo:
No-one has confirmed that he is getting off scot free, wait until a outcome is given out later.
*cough* but he will *cough*
  • Preditorv
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 137
The following user(s) said Thank You: TiGzTeR, ........

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363980

all i can say is that im extremely sorry for what happened today. anything that happened in the past or what was claimed is false though.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363991

I feel that a lot of people are showing a fair amount of hate towards Para. Yes, he may have done something wrong recently but many of you don't understand what Para does for ZARP and the dedication that we see from him is immense. Para is one of the most hard working members of the community who has devoted most of his time over the past year to this community. I see this as a very minor thing, but may still be discussed. Many people need to stop hating and begin to appreciate the hard work that Para puts in and the rest of the staff team.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParaMontana

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363995

Hey Things happen para, We all say stuff we shouldn't every now and then, No one is "perfect" and I think that you have done the right thing here to be stable in your place.
  • Mix3rz
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 352
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParaMontana

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #363996

Thanks alot for the comments to every single person both positive and negative.
It helped me see how people think of me from both perspectives and there are things im gonna work really hard on.
But actions will speak louder then words. so give me that chance to prove to all of you .
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364021

Why is everyone feeling sorry for Para when he was harassing someone else? when players harass others everyone judges them, just cause he is a head admin that is still not right to do.
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by TiGzTeR.

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364037

TiGzTeR wrote:
Why is everyone feeling sorry for Para when he was harassing someone else? when players harass others everyone judges them, just cause he is a head admin that is still not right to do.

I dont blame people for judging me . as i was in the wrong here
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364038

Your actions were very damaging to saaaaarah. Now you apologise and that is acceptable and I think she will forgive you eventually after some 'actions' you due to cause. But as any other player I don't think it should go unpunished to make it fair between you two and everyone else in the community.
  • Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Name Changed From MrFluffy
  • Thanks received: 250
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364039

See i don't see how i can support you say this happened at your work for example you would be in trouble with the managers and maybe even fired but because you are HA you have people like max and captin saying "look at what he does for the server" someone could be the best ever at what they are doing but doesn't make them immune to criticism and being punished there is proof now i thought so all along
#PUNISHPARA
  • Ryryster
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yer Da sells Avon
  • Thanks received: 190
Here Listen To Some Scottish music

Former Bhop Admin EX TTT Admin EX Deathrun Moderator
Down with the Union
Feel free to add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/ryryster
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364051

Reading about 1 page of this shit thread pissed me off all the people kissing paras ass when he Should have NEVER gotten head admin, After fucking hacking cmon now we all know that choice to "promote" him was to just make him happy for sittin there a 24/7 Spectateing people on the game and the Other lead team No offence but you guys all Kiss peoples ass to get to you're rank and don't worry we all did but what makes it worse is that you guys kiss up to these people who are Corrupt af, Para if you harrased this girl before why the fuck would you do it again are you fucking dumb man?
Also lets be honnest watching kids 24/7 on the server is not HA material

Go on fucking remove this il be on Ts3 and we can talk and you can ban me for Harrasment for 10days on Ts3 for Saying a Kids Real name to him in a poke
  • Steam
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Looking for dem Dank memez
  • Thanks received: 75

Need me for anything add me on Steam
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy, Hoi, DEADMONSTOR

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364053

Steam wrote:
Reading about 1 page of this shit thread pissed me off all the people kissing paras ass when he Should have NEVER gotten head admin, After fucking hacking cmon now we all know that choice to "promote" him was to just make him happy for sittin there a 24/7 Spectateing people on the game and the Other lead team No offence but you guys all Kiss peoples ass to get to you're rank and don't worry we all did but what makes it worse is that you guys kiss up to these people who are Corrupt af, Para if you harrased this girl before why the fuck would you do it again are you fucking dumb man?

Go on fucking remove this il be on Ts3 and we can talk and you can ban me for Harrasment for 10days on Ts3 for Saying a Kids Real name to him in a poke

thanks for this response. it will be taken into good acount thanks for the feed back !
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364057

wSteam wrote:

I'm on steam's side on this one paramontanas actions have been really bad on the forums and on teamspeak, tbh i think para shouldn't be spoken to about it i think there should be action take against his rank as he is has taken situations un-professionaly. Just dont get how he still is HA and treating zarp's members in a bad way on the forums and on ts.
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steam, DEADMONSTOR

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364059

Thanks for the feed back glacial! will be taken in account ofcourse!
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364060

Steam wrote:

He didn't get HA from "Spectating People" he got it from working hard, and contributing a shit ton more than you could say you were there to see for. I suggest you stop assuming unless you know what you're talking about.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holly Banker, ParaMontana

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364061

Morgan wrote:
Steam wrote:

He didn't get HA from "Spectating People" he got it from working hard, and contributing a shit ton more than you could say you were there to see for. I suggest you stop assuming unless you know what you're talking about.

Oh you know what you are right about 1 thing this time, He got SA from Watching people 24/7 my bad oh wait you wouldn't know would you?
  • Steam
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364064

Steam wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Steam wrote:

Oh you know what you are right about 1 thing this time, He got SA from Watching people 24/7 my bad oh wait you wouldn't know would you?

perhaps we can go back to the topic at hand and not talking about when i got promoted like 10 months ago?
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364065

I wont deny that this entire situation wasn't good. But at the same time some of the responses here are outrageous. Calling Para corrupt makes me question what you call corrupt, he's worked really damn hard for this community and I've personally seen him sit for hours trying to figure out how to best handle things and really putting his own time into making sure things are done correctly.

The statement that his rank also makes him immune to criticism or getting into trouble isn't true at all either. I'm surprised that ex-lead team even say that as I'd expect you to know better than anyone else that we don't work that way.

Both Sarah and Para have had done wrong at different points and yes I agree that this time Para was to fault but once again some responses are not acceptable in any form and I really don't see why Para should or would be stripped of his rank for this.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie Lawrence

My sorry to saaaaarah. 7 years 9 months ago #364066

Tyler Durden wrote:
I wont deny that this entire situation wasn't good. But at the same time some of the responses here are outrageous. Calling Para corrupt makes me question what you call corrupt, he's worked really damn hard for this community and I've personally seen him sit for hours trying to figure out how to best handle things and really putting his own time into making sure things are done correctly.

The statement that his rank also makes him immune to criticism or getting into trouble isn't true at all either. I'm surprised that ex-lead team even say that as I'd expect you to know better than anyone else that we don't work that way.

Both Sarah and Para have had done wrong at different points and yes I agree that this time Para was to fault but once again some responses are not acceptable in any form and I really don't see why Para should or would be stripped of his rank for this.

Well lets say when you are lead team you tend to have a blind eye to certain things and abuse to other things that upset them on a personal level and when you are not staff you will look back at my comments and see this from someone who has experienced these issues and seen these issues, You all know my mindset of why i left and i could careless if its said publicly, These will more likely be my last messages here as im kinda expecting a CM ban anytime now
  • Steam
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun