Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I can't find any good name for this topic...

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153352

Sorry if it didn't had a really bad subject name, I really don't know what name I should put in there, also... This can sound kinda weird.... I don't know what to do anymore about a thing than I found out yesterday...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Life can be really unfair sometimes (mostly everytime)... Everyone will end up having some problems, one better than another.. But some problems are really bad at all, without options and hopes... I don't know what to do... I just know than I felt different from yesterday to today...

Well, I'm remembering about things than I thought before and I'm writing it slowly...

Sorry if I'm doing this.... I kinda feel like I shouldn't make this here....

I don't want to bother everyone of you with this so I might end this now...

Okay now I'm really going to end this...

And admins, please don't delete this... Please... If you think about deleting don't do it... IDK why I'm asking this.

Peace
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I just wanted to be a fox once...
  • Thanks received: 4
Like, how the life could be fair without important people?
The topic has been locked.

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153356

Sounds either like a really tough situation.
Or like she just wants to find a reason to break up with you since you guys have a long-distance relationship. (Not saying thats the case)

Btw if you dont mind me asking, how old is she?
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by RandomdudeDK.

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153357

Title: A Romantic Story of Twists.
I'm really a sucker for this type of things; it's pretty sad, I've talked to you on Steam.

A person can't possibly decide for you, that's you. Do what's the right thing, even if it means going to limits, that's how you break the unlimited. Of course she should fight cancer; you don't just die from a sickened illness just like that. Even if I had cancer, I wouldn't just stop, I would go outside and experience this what's called life. If you were the time of her life; why the hell would you let her break up with you? If you had that feeling. There's a quote I remembered from somewhere along the lines of this but it's to do if you like two girls.

this can sound a little weird, or not. But I really wanted to her don't give up from her life, keep going, staying strong and have success fighting that cancer (brain tumor and maybe other thing... I'm not sure and she doesn't even told me more details)..
Are you serious? That isn't weird.

• Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153358

RandomdudeDK wrote:
Sounds either like a really tough situation.
Or like she just wants to find a reason to break up with you since you guys have a long-distance relationship. (Not saying thats the case)

Btw if you dont mind me asking, how old is she?

She is 19 years old... Yesterday I talked with her sister at night and... Yeah she told than she had cancer... And if she really liked me she probably wouldnt break up since the long distance relationship... If was that she might don't wanted to accept me...
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153363

Well I dont see a reason to break up if you love eachother, even if you get sick.
Im also trying to grasp how she has enough money for an Audi Q7 unless her parents are filthy rich.
If you miss somebody to talk to, feel free to add me on steam.
My steam name is exactly as my forum name.
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153364

Walrus {Chitoge x Raku} wrote:
I'm really a sucker for this type of things; it's pretty sad, I've talked to you on Steam.

A person can't possibly decide for you, that's you. Do what's the right thing, even if it means going to limits, that's how you break the unlimited. Of course she should fight cancer; you don't just die from a sickened illness just like that. Even if I had cancer, I wouldn't just stop, I would go outside and experience this what's called life. If you were the time of her life; why the hell would you let her break up with you? If you had that feeling. There's a quote I remembered from somewhere along the lines of this but it's to do if you like two girls.

this can sound a little weird, or not. But I really wanted to her don't give up from her life, keep going, staying strong and have success fighting that cancer (brain tumor and maybe other thing... I'm not sure and she doesn't even told me more details)..

I know than we talked about this yesterday and I still appreciate your answer..
Also is kinda weird if I like two girls on this situation...
I might stay with her, but if she doesn't really want to have me around, I probably have to accept it and leave her, even if I don't want to leave her... That are right and wrong choices but... I really don't know which one I should pick...

• SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153367

RandomdudeDK wrote:
Well I dont see a reason to break up if you love eachother, even if you get sick.
Im also trying to grasp how she has enough money for an Audi Q7 unless her parents are filthy rich.
If you miss somebody to talk to, feel free to add me on steam.
My steam name is exactly as my forum name.

Last year, when I meet her, she was from Russia... But once she travel to Germany... Early on this year I found out than... She was being adopted, so it explains why she ended up living at Germany and get a job...
Ironically I get her phone number... Because her sister, she was worries about her... When I get a relationship with her... One week after, she ended up by running away from home... She had a fight with her sister... Me and her sister ended up by talking... I found than her sister hated her... But was really worried about her and gived me her number... 2 days after it... Her sister founds her sleeping at the work..

Anyway, if she wants to broke up is because is a really wrong thing.... And I'm afraid to get more details... And probably she won't tell me... I have no idea
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153370

i kinda agree with walrus, she shouldn't just stop and give up just cause she has cancer she should live life to the fullest while fighting the cancer, sure sometimes bad things like cancer happen but all you have to remember is that you have people who will stand by you during both the hard times and the not-so hard times, just cause she has cancer she shouldn't push you away she should be pulling you closer, maybe she feels that cause you live in different country it would be better if she spared you of the worry and trouble of traveling to be with her during this time,

SamMie its up to you what you do no-one else can decide for you, do what you think is right whether thats forgetting that she even exists(....this one is for the heartless)and live alone or whether it's flying to where she lives and holdong her as tight as possible, as long as you think it is right just do it.

"LOVE IS A POWERFUL THING, LOVE CAN CREATE LIFE, BUT LOVE CAN ALSO TAKE THAT LIFE AWAY, LOVE CAN BUILD CITIES, LOVE CAN ALSO DESTROY THOSE CITIES, LOVE IS THE MOST POWERFUL THING WE HUMANS CAN CREATE, BUT WHAT YOU DO WITH THE LOVE YOU MAKE IS UP TO YOU"
  • xXLuciferXx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Neko's and kitsune's......gimme!!!!
  • Thanks received: 3
YOU MAY NOT KNOW ME.....BUT TRUST ME I KNOW ALL OF YOU MORE THAN YOU THINK ^_^

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153386

SamMie getting all da gals
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153436

Tadgee wrote:
SamMie getting all da gals

Tadgee stop!!! Isn't like that really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153437

xXLuciferXx wrote:

i kinda agree with walrus, she shouldn't just stop and give up just cause she has cancer she should live life to the fullest while fighting the cancer, sure sometimes bad things like cancer happen but all you have to remember is that you have people who will stand by you during both the hard times and the not-so hard times, just cause she has cancer she shouldn't push you away she should be pulling you closer, maybe she feels that cause you live in different country it would be better if she spared you of the worry and trouble of traveling to be with her during this time,

SamMie its up to you what you do no-one else can decide for you, do what you think is right whether thats forgetting that she even exists(....this one is for the heartless)and live alone or whether it's flying to where she lives and holdong her as tight as possible, as long as you think it is right just do it.

<em>"LOVE IS A POWERFUL THING, LOVE CAN CREATE LIFE, BUT LOVE CAN ALSO TAKE THAT LIFE AWAY, LOVE CAN BUILD CITIES, LOVE CAN ALSO DESTROY THOSE CITIES, LOVE IS THE MOST POWERFUL THING WE HUMANS CAN CREATE, BUT WHAT YOU DO WITH THE LOVE YOU MAKE IS UP TO YOU" </em>

And i dont know how to exactly answer to it...
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153460

It's your life - do whatever you want with it
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153461

Is this a relationship-help hotline or some kind of life coaching site ?
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153506

Nexize wrote:
Is this a relationship-help hotline or some kind of life coaching site ?

;-; i really wanted to write it here... sorry
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153507

Exrominem wrote:
It's your life - do whatever you want with it

;-; Welp, if she wants to broke up and doesn't want mine help (she told me today than she doesnt want mine help... lol) .. I might go to other one... I'm 18 years old btw xD

And... If i get other girl... it might be a 16 years old girl... someone call the police? ;-;
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153518

Well, I've been in a similar situation, and it has turned out that the person was lying about what they had to get attention...

So, this might be bad advice, but I'd leave and not talk to her, a lot of people come up with them having a terminal illness to get attention or perhaps a way of trying to break up, so I'd be careful.

But, if you really like her, stay with her. If you're not crazy about her, just leave it, be a friend if you want and help her but don't interfere to much about it unless you know for sure she has this.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452
The following user(s) said Thank You: SamMie32

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153530

Have you actually ever seen her actual face? are you sure about the person behind that screen?

And even if you will break up, it doesn't mean you're gonna stay alone. that's stupid. Move on and enjoy life while you can. you got so many years ahead of you and such a small thing shouldn't stop you.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153533

RedWingz wrote:
Have you actually ever seen her actual face? are you sure about the person behind that screen?

And even if you will break up, it doesn't mean you're gonna stay alone. that's stupid. Move on and enjoy life while you can. you got so many years ahead of you and such a small thing shouldn't stop you.

He did say he has seen pictures of her; but I think this is a catfish.
The rest I agree with you.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153534

RedWingz wrote:

He did say he has seen pictures of her; but I think this is a catfish.
The rest I agree with you.

Could've found a some girl's pics and just saved them to send to him overtime.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153689

Stratiic wrote:
Well, I've been in a similar situation, and it has turned out that the person was lying about what they had to get attention...

So, this might be bad advice, but I'd leave and not talk to her, a lot of people come up with them having a terminal illness to get attention or perhaps a way of trying to break up, so I'd be careful.

But, if you really like her, stay with her. If you're not crazy about her, just leave it, be a friend if you want and help her but don't interfere to much about it unless you know for sure she has this.

Maybe after all i gonna ge other girl... lel

Poor me M-M

... Well sorry if i dont answer properly now... but.. i have no words at this moment ><

Welp, she have some olds pictures of "her" on her facebook profile... when i get her she sent me a picture... I searched on google, found results... the older ones, searched on google ... no result at all...

Well on the end i might risk a little and get a girl which one is 2 years more younger than me... lel
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Nexize. Reason: I should learn how to use the edit button
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

220 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32