Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I can't find any good name for this topic...

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153703

SamMie32 wrote:
Stratiic wrote:
Well, I've been in a similar situation, and it has turned out that the person was lying about what they had to get attention...

So, this might be bad advice, but I'd leave and not talk to her, a lot of people come up with them having a terminal illness to get attention or perhaps a way of trying to break up, so I'd be careful.

But, if you really like her, stay with her. If you're not crazy about her, just leave it, be a friend if you want and help her but don't interfere to much about it unless you know for sure she has this.

Maybe after all i gonna ge other girl... lel

Poor me M-M

... Well sorry if i dont answer properly now... but.. i have no words at this moment ><

Welp, she have some olds pictures of "her" on her facebook profile... when i get her she sent me a picture... I searched on google, found results... the older ones, searched on google ... no result at all...

Well on the end i might risk a little and get a girl which one is 2 years more younger than me... lel

It's not really frowned upon to go out with a girl 2 years younger than you, well, when you're 18 and going out with a 16 year old.

People love Paul Walker and he was 33 when he was going out with a 16 year old. So I don't see an issue.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SamMie32

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153731

Stratiic wrote:
SamMie32 wrote:
Stratiic wrote:
Well, I've been in a similar situation, and it has turned out that the person was lying about what they had to get attention...

So, this might be bad advice, but I'd leave and not talk to her, a lot of people come up with them having a terminal illness to get attention or perhaps a way of trying to break up, so I'd be careful.

But, if you really like her, stay with her. If you're not crazy about her, just leave it, be a friend if you want and help her but don't interfere to much about it unless you know for sure she has this.

Maybe after all i gonna ge other girl... lel

Poor me M-M

... Well sorry if i dont answer properly now... but.. i have no words at this moment ><

Welp, she have some olds pictures of "her" on her facebook profile... when i get her she sent me a picture... I searched on google, found results... the older ones, searched on google ... no result at all...

Well on the end i might risk a little and get a girl which one is 2 years more younger than me... lel

It's not really frowned upon to go out with a girl 2 years younger than you, well, when you're 18 and going out with a 16 year old.

People love Paul Walker and he was 33 when he was going out with a 16 year old. So I don't see an issue.

I will have a little issue with that too... I meet her on steam

[spoiler] Spoiler ALERT
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I just wanted to be a fox once...
  • Thanks received: 4
Like, how the life could be fair without important people?

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153732

SamMie32 wrote:
[spoiler] Spoiler ALERT

Fuck, please. If you want people to help you, don't do this kind of stuff.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, stratiic, SamMie32

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153756

『Accelerator』 wrote:
SamMie32 wrote:
[spoiler] Spoiler ALERT

Fuck, please. If you want people to help you, don't do this kind of stuff.

I know it... Really

But I only did that one to sound a little ironic, IDK why... I didn't needed all of it... I exaggerate on the spoilers yah..

Now seriously.... The girl who is 16 years old, not mine "ex gf", added me on steam once and after it we get even more closer

[spoiler] her fault because she keeping with meh... I wanted her like a sister not gf actually.... (I'm not an player) ... I told her to stop saying meh or I was going to "kiss her" she kept going with it and we get even more closer... And maybe I should, be only with her...

since the 19 years old one (with cancer) doesn't want mine help and wants to broke up with me... I was thinking about getting the other one... But I'm kinda afraid of it won't get right.... Meh...

Sometimes I don't even know what I'm thinking about. ..and make lots of no sense at mine head ..
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by SamMie32. Reason: Trying to fix the last spoiler on mine phone... Doesn't work

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153758

Captain, this is a case of love gone wrong.

It's always the one with the illness and the one with the looks. Crossroads in all directions. Create a new path.

I swear I saw this somewhere before...
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: SamMie32

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153768

Walrus {Chitoge x Raku} wrote:
Captain, this is a case of love gone wrong.

It's always the one with the illness and the one with the looks. Crossroads in all directions. Create a new path.

I swear I saw this somewhere before...

Captain, this will be an subject which one will fuck up mine head thinking about what I should do, what will be wrong and right... Trying to get the best solution....

It might be a case who went wrong... It was not the first time than I tried to get her like it... It was the second.. On the first one she ended up getting other boyfriend...
So, I had a second chance to get her like mine girlfriend and I get her... But suddenly we started to talk less than we did before (after she wents to Germany)... After 4 months on this relationship, we broke up cuz she haves a illness... When I finally get her this happens... Well isn't mine first wrong relationship... Once I get into a relationship with a girl who... Had only 1 day longer. .. After a day she broke up with me... Lel (this one also from Germany)... The longer relationship then I had was about a year with a girl than told me than was from Spain, and 16 years old.. I was 16 almost 17 when I get her... After 1 year I found out that she had lied to me, actually she was 13 years old and from Bulgaria... I couldn't stay with her like that.... She had lied to me....

And what do you mean with the last thing?

Note: going to sleep cuz I need to wake up early to take a bath and go to work... So cya
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I can't find any good name for this topic... 8 years 10 months ago #153769

This thread is completely fucked up, this is not a life coaching site, if you have problems talk to someone in private.
Ofcourse you may talk about irl stuff even on a gaming forum but it's going a bit too far here.

Decide on your own what you're going to do, don't ask random people on the Internet how to live your life.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tettra
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds