Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I'm sorry

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #374918

Juan Deag wrote:
Rip you unbanned him for scope boost? you got a scope boost already and you are not a admin anymore<3
Rip you lied about killing yourself for attention.
Can you please leave me alone for once?
I got sick of you.
Also,Your death threads towards me and disrespect and such isn't affecting me,It's actually really funny when you try to act tough and say I'm cancer (just like pug)
Thank you
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account
The topic has been locked.

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #374920

Marco. wrote:
EMP wrote:
Marco. wrote:
EMP wrote:
I don't think you should be banned, your demotion was a good enough punishment now that you admitted to what you did. You just need to remember for the future that lying only exasperates the problems. When you fuck up admit it apologize but never ever lie about it.
Thanks , EMP , Won't ever happen again (if I ever gain trust again).
Tho I'm getting demoted from Deathrun too because this I belive.And that makes me sad.
I'm sure that has a lot to do with you lying to the leadteam, staffing is all about trust and if you are going to lie to our faces we have no way to trust you and you shouldn't be on the staff team. I've said this before and I'm sure I'll say it again, but trust is something that comes hard but is very very easy for you to throw away.
I'm not going to argue , But this time when I lied,It wasn't that bad,Because I admitted it right after.It's my opinion,Sorry if I'll make you mad or something.
That type of attitude is the worst thing you could possible have right now, you don't deserve to be staff on anything related to ZARP if thats honestly how you feel. You're really not helping yourself out here, lying is lying no matter how you look at. You trying to play it off isn't a smart idea if you truly feel sorry for what you did. People who are sorry and actually mean that don't still try to justify what they did(you've been doing this the whole thread), and it really makes me wounder if this is just another one of your lies.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, Viking

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #374923

EMP wrote:
Marco. wrote:
EMP wrote:
Marco. wrote:
EMP wrote:
I don't think you should be banned, your demotion was a good enough punishment now that you admitted to what you did. You just need to remember for the future that lying only exasperates the problems. When you fuck up admit it apologize but never ever lie about it.
Thanks , EMP , Won't ever happen again (if I ever gain trust again).
Tho I'm getting demoted from Deathrun too because this I belive.And that makes me sad.
I'm sure that has a lot to do with you lying to the leadteam, staffing is all about trust and if you are going to lie to our faces we have no way to trust you and you shouldn't be on the staff team. I've said this before and I'm sure I'll say it again, but trust is something that comes hard but is very very easy for you to throw away.
I'm not going to argue , But this time when I lied,It wasn't that bad,Because I admitted it right after.It's my opinion,Sorry if I'll make you mad or something.
That type of attitude is the worst thing you could possible have right now, you don't deserve to be staff on anything related to ZARP if thats honestly how you feel. You're really not helping yourself out here, lying is lying no matter how you look at. You trying to play it off isn't a smart idea if you truly feel sorry for what you did. People who are sorry and actually mean that don't still try to justify what they did(you've been doing this the whole thread), and it really makes me wounder if this is just another one of your lies.
Sorry about my attitude,I'm going to fix it.
You can ban me or something,Because I really deserve it...
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Made by Am1og
My other account

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #374925

I'm just really scared of loosing more good friends and scared of getting demoted from deathrun.
I already lost almost all of my good friends.
You will see a change in me from now,A good one.
Sorry,Can be locked
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Made by Am1og
My other account

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #375199

Maybe you shouldn't own a group named #pingubaldy4uncmban

and allow past Announcements making drama within the community worse and harassing players. Not sure if it was you but if it was it was unacceptable and made things worse, the lead team know what I am talking about as it had to do with me.

If you ever want to get your trust back at least learn that blindly seeing only the good side in someone and what they say instead of ignoring what they did and think it's okay to unban them so they can "regain trust and apologize" I am pretty sure if Pingu wanted to be unbanned he would of stopped doing these things that red disclaimed and actually sent a truthful email. It isn't hard to change especially from something that bad.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #375211

ParaMonTroller wrote:

and allow past Announcements making drama within the community worse and harassing players. Not sure if it was you but if it was it was unacceptable and made things worse, the lead team know what I am talking about as it had to do with me.

If you ever want to get your trust back at least learn that blindly seeing only the good side in someone and what they say instead of ignoring what they did and think it's okay to unban them so they can "regain trust and apologize" I am pretty sure if Pingu wanted to be unbanned he would of stopped doing these things that red disclaimed and actually sent a truthful email. It isn't hard to change especially from something that bad.

Ive been invited into it. Im sure pingu invited me to it. Its like someone being in a
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Group. He proberly does not even "Own" it as he does not interact with pingu as much as me and others.
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1213

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #375277

TimeForPug wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:

Ive been invited into it. Im sure pingu invited me to it. Its like someone being in a
Group. He proberly does not even "Own" it as he does not interact with pingu as much as me and others.
You can only be a group owner if you made it.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #375292

ParaMonTroller wrote:
TimeForPug wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:

wait wtf Pingu doesn't even own it lmfao
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #375347

ParaMonTroller wrote:
TimeForPug wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:

Please don't spread false accusations. You can change the group owner. This looks like what has happened here because I remember him not being owner. So please look up you're facts too see if they are right before saying them
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: TimeForPug, Marcooo, Kodi

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #375852

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:
TimeForPug wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:

Please don't spread false accusations. You can change the group owner. This looks like what has happened here because I remember him not being owner. So please look up you're facts too see if they are right before saying them
Never paid attention to Steam Groups just assuming that this is what happens.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #375855

Apology accepted! :P
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk
  • Thanks received: 143

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #378068

ParaMonTroller wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:
TimeForPug wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:

I am a personal friend of Pingu, and he left the group. Group Ownership was obviously randomly given to him.
  • Zenternal
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 77
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Zenternal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GmodTrolla

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #379973

Zenternal wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:
TimeForPug wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:

I am a personal friend of Pingu, and he left the group. Group Ownership was obviously randomly given to him.
I was invited by someone a long time ago and I was granted group admin.The group admin isn't really the owner.
As you can see there are many others Admins there.
I just forgot to quit the group and I will now.

Lock please,Enough.
Also,Please stop with the accusations if you don't know,You can also ask pingu yourself about it.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Made by Am1og
My other account

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #379975

ParaMonTroller wrote:

Could you also explain why are you in the group yourself?Lmao
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Made by Am1og
My other account

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #380052

Unban for giveaway gj
  • DJ Swag
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #380060

For a scope boost... my god.

That's a lot of trust and respect lost with me; you were a pretty good staff member and a nice guy to play with on Deathrun so I'm not sure what's gotten into you. Also, in what universe does admitting to a lie make it okay that you lied in the first place?
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #380063

Good luck regaining trust as a staff member lad , it's going to be very hard . You were a good staff member but after what I heard I can't even trust you my self. It's your own fault...
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #380068

Omg leave the lad alone this was like 1 week ago.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Roy Harper.

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #380070

Coutinroy wrote:
Omg leave the lad alone this was like 1 week ago.

I hate to break it to you mate but 1 week is nothing, he'll probably get pestered for it for months. There will always be people that will bring it up.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #380072

Marco. wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:

Could you also explain why are you in the group yourself?Lmao

lol even Captin was in that group by accident.

Just remember actions always speak louder than words.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by _Max.
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

223 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32