TOPIC: I'm sorry

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #380080

Told ya, they all love drama
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

The topic has been locked.

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #381343

_Max wrote:
Marco. wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:
Maybe you shouldn't own a group named #pingubaldy4uncmban

and allow past Announcements making drama within the community worse and harassing players. Not sure if it was you but if it was it was unacceptable and made things worse, the lead team know what I am talking about as it had to do with me.

If you ever want to get your trust back at least learn that blindly seeing only the good side in someone and what they say instead of ignoring what they did and think it's okay to unban them so they can "regain trust and apologize" I am pretty sure if Pingu wanted to be unbanned he would of stopped doing these things that red disclaimed and actually sent a truthful email. It isn't hard to change especially from something that bad.
Could you also explain why are you in the group yourself?Lmao

lol even Captin was in that group by accident.

Just remember actions always speak louder than words.
I know they do.

But again,Can this post be locked?Enough for this,I just want to take a break from all the drama and shit,I was marked for life when I was on holiday so I really really need a break from this shit.
Not going to explain more of it,But here's a bit of the story,I almost drowned,and 5 other people drowned that week.

Thank you.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #381545

Marco. wrote:
_Max wrote:
Marco. wrote:
ParaMonTroller wrote:
Maybe you shouldn't own a group named #pingubaldy4uncmban

and allow past Announcements making drama within the community worse and harassing players. Not sure if it was you but if it was it was unacceptable and made things worse, the lead team know what I am talking about as it had to do with me.

If you ever want to get your trust back at least learn that blindly seeing only the good side in someone and what they say instead of ignoring what they did and think it's okay to unban them so they can "regain trust and apologize" I am pretty sure if Pingu wanted to be unbanned he would of stopped doing these things that red disclaimed and actually sent a truthful email. It isn't hard to change especially from something that bad.
Could you also explain why are you in the group yourself?Lmao

lol even Captin was in that group by accident.

Just remember actions always speak louder than words.
I know they do.

But again,Can this post be locked?Enough for this,I just want to take a break from all the drama and shit,I was marked for life when I was on holiday so I really really need a break from this shit.
Not going to explain more of it,But here's a bit of the story,I almost drowned,and 5 other people drowned that week.

Thank you.

If they won't lock it, just ignore it and don't keep getting on the website again. Take a good break and you'll be back in a few weeks
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

I'm sorry 7 years 8 months ago #381642

Im going to be locking this because I think this has been enough and just turning into an un necessary drama hole
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

240 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1